Chatper 21

Lilly's P.O.V

I got up had my shower and put on Johnny's black T-shirt with super cut up jeans, dumb socs, I didn't do anything to my hair like always my hair just is that great I guess I ate my food no one was home well that's a first.

--2 hours--

The girls come in "hello!" I yelled "oh your up" Bella said "ya I'm up I been up for two hours" I said annoyed "sorry but Johnny said not to wake you" sam said "its fine want to wait for the guys or do something dumb?" jade asked we looked at each other and laughed.

"Something Dumb!!!" we all yelled and ran out the door don't know where but who cares this is just what I need, some time with my girls so I guess it's GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! But with more cops this should be a lot of fun, what to do???

We found a blade shop thing (IDK) Sam flirts with the guy running the place and we take whatever jade had a $500 blade I had a new six inch blade $50 even flirting Sam steals a $15 blade not much but hey she flirting it's hard to get a real blade Bella got a $25 blade.

We walked out and went to a store we eyed things that were lying around in till the boss guy caught and said we had to leave to late jade had six packs of cigs under her jacket me with four Sam two Bella three thing is Bella is not one to smoke will I never seen her smoke jade and me do it a lot most of the time Sam would do it just to look tuff that's why a lot of people do it around here.

It was getting dark so we knew what time it was time to head to some party we shouldn't be at then start a fight and get the fuzz shown there faces then head to the next party in till we feel like going home and hope jade don't get dunk again sometimes sam to me never Bella never seen her with a beer, so ya.

We were at one party 20 minutes later cherry and three girls come up to us and start talking trash about our guys like cherry be saying pony shouldn't be with someone better then me if that true then he ain't going to dating her, some black hair chick be talking about Sodapop like he was a toy or something that made Bella real mad, a brown hair one would talking to Sam is some girl that can't even talk to the great Dallas Winston ya right, then a dark hair girl be talking big to jade but when it comes to the real fight it goes it show some girls just handed the heat, ya'll dig.

The cops start coming but we didn't stop fighting cherry and her friends spilled beer on us to so we smelled like it just what we needed we were going to be jailed for a long time but we are all younger then 18 so there going to just go easy on us and do house arrest for a couple of weeks we had to give back all the stuff we stole and we said that we didn't have beer and that some girls spilled beer on us they checked and said its fine and that we'er ain't in trouble for it but for everything else oh heck ya we were in the cop cars heading home in hand cuffs me and jade in one car Sam and Bella in the other one more for back up.

We tried fighting back and making a run for it but it just made things worse meaning we'er on pearl we all have a pearl cop thing (idk) and I stared thinking and that when hit me like a bag of rocks what are the guys going to do? we are so dead I think jade was thinking the same thing, because we'er on house arrest we had to pick a house for all of us to stay at to make it easier on the cops we picked 'my' house.

We even mouthed off to the cops sam and Bella tried stopping me and jade but they can't help but join in to some of the jokes it was all fun in till we got to the house, great, the cops knocked on the door Mini answered it this should be fun just what we need.

"Hello cops what can I do for you?" mini asked them "yes are you the owner of the house?" the cop asked "no let me go get him" she walked away to get Darry they both walk back "hello" Darry said "hi we have your girls there under house arrest in till we say so.
"You dumb cops don't even know when let us go" jade said to them we laughed "I said no more mouthing you four" he said annoyed and upset "ya like we listen to you" I said we laughed some more.

"So they said that this is where they will have there house arrest" the cop said "okay come in" Darry let them in they pushed us in "hey easy will ya?" sam asked "what's with the hand cuffs?" Bella asked "cause we don't want fighters to night" he answered.

"What did you girls do?!" Johnny asked "umm stole, fight, fight cops, and mouthed to the same cops we tried running from, oh then we sassed off some more" Bella said "golly you girls are trouble but in a good way" dally laughed "watch Winston" the cop said.

"Okay Johnny Cade and Mini Rose come with me to take back your younger sisters" one cop said Johnny walk to me and mini to jade "what the heck happen?!" pony asked walking in.
"We are now under house arrest because there dumb cops don't know how to live a little" jade said "you stole a $500 blade" cop said "wow!" They said "now there can't leave the house in till we can back here then there be on pearl" the cop said.

"Okay" mini said "hey hand cuffs" Bella said "ya get these dumb things off will ya" sam said "okay" the cops unlocked then we did that thing when you take off hand cuffs and rub your wrist "okay thanks now leave" I said "hey can I keep a pair of these" jade asked handing the hand cuffs "no" he said but when weren't looking we stole them all four of us these should be fun.

"Now we will put on these ankles to tell us if you leave the house we'll be here in 2 minutes" they put it on us "2 minutes you guys are slow" sam said we laughed "ya we could be half way to the DX by then" jade said "hey keep the DX out of this!" Soda said "okay" Bella said "good bye oh and Dallas try stay out of trouble now that we have these four" one said "hey they get to have fun so do I" he smirked "okay bye" mini said.

"Golly I though they never leave" I said pulling out a cig then having Johnny take it away from me "hey!" I said "you don't get any" he said "okay now could you tell us what happen?" two-bit asked "maybe Bella you want tell them?" jade asked her "no sam?" she said "okay one of you better start talking" mini said upset so I told them everything dally, two-bit, and Steve laughed when they heard the thing we mouthed off to the cops it was funny.

"Okay you would be in trouble but I think the cops beat us to it" mini said "why are you girls being worse then dally?" two-bit asked "hey they ain't being as bad as me but worse then the Shepherd brothers" dally said "okay just don't get into any more trouble" mini said "ya we don't need this" Darry said "okay sorry" we said.

"You girls head to bed" mini said "okay but first" I said I walked to pony and gave him a focused kiss and pulled away and messed up Johnny's hair sam did the same thing to dally, jade Johnny and Bella soda we walked up with everyone shocked we went to my room giggling that was fun I think we going do that again just longer.

If the cops think house arrest can keep us down they having a neither thing coming, cause 'The Trouble Makers' are back and here to stay cause baby as done a bad bad thing. See you soon. ;)

A.N-hope you liked it, this chapter had help from Alexabrook99 thanks for the help!!! Oh and mini_curtis I hope you are happy with me doing my best to have your character more in the story, in till next chapter!!! READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY, STAY GOLD FOR JOHNNY!!!BYE!!!-johnnycake4ever