Chapter 10

A.N-just so you guys know: this story takes place in the summer time, Sam: as long blond with brown in it hair and she is 15, 5'4 with light brown eyes, Jade: very short hair that as lots of dark red in it, with cold but still playful grey blue eyes 16 and 5'7, Lilly looks just like Johnny just with hair the goes to her shoulders at the end is dyed red very lightly 14 and 5'2. Oh this one is we're Isabella comes in so to what she looks like and stuff about her go back to A/N and it will tell just in cause you forgot, just so you guys know, hope you enjoy!!! :) :) :)

Lilly's P.O.V

"Hey...... Isabella what are you doing here wearing that?" I asked looking to see wear what soda and Steve wear when there at work. "well if I work here I have to wear the uniform to" she said smiling I smiled to she can make anyone smile without even trying. "So you work here now?" I asked like an idiot duh she works here now "duh" she said with a giggle, "so you two know each other?" soda asked confused "yes we are best since grade school" I answered proudly she is such a great friend so are Sam and Jade.

"Is Johnny here?" I asked I need have a 'talk' with him "no, why?" soda said looking at the door "slow day?" I asked "*sigh* ya it was my day off but darry is behind in bills so I'm working on over time" soda sadly "umm...I think I can help" I said smirking "Lil not a neither idea of your" Jade said she knows to much. "This one will not get us jailed again" I said forgetting soda was here "you got jailed?!" soda a little loud than I would like "no it was a joke we never got jailed just came close to it" I said the last part a little lower hoping he don't and luckily me he didn't thank God he didn't.

"Hey where did pony go?" I asked realizing he was gone "I don't know he was here" Jade answered looking around "maybe he with Steve?" Isabella said I don't think she knows ponyboy or does she "you know ponyboy?" I asked eyeing her in kind of funny way "I don't know him but I've hear about him at school a lot of soc girls talk about him how cute he is and smart he Is etc..." she said I got mad and I bet my ears are just as red as they are hot "they what!" I said close to yelling "ya the one that likes him the most is Cherry Valance I think was her name" she answered I guess I forgot to tell her me and him dating I need to keep her up to date with my life.

"I'll kill her!" I said again to close to yelling "why do you care?" she asked well I'm telling her "because me and pony are dating" I said in a duh voice. "Oh sorry" she said looking at the ground "it's okay kid" I said she is older than me but I still like to say it "kid? I'm older than you" she said with a giggle, that's when pony walked in "pony!" I said hugging him "oh and next time I see Cherry Valance I'm going to kill her" I said still hugging him "the soc? why do you want kill her?" he asked confused "first she is a soc next she likes you a lot of soc girls like you , but she likes you the most and this time she will not win not this time" I said in a cold tone.

"What?!" he said lost in what I mean "and what do you mean she won't win this time?" soda asked eyeing me all eyes on me I hate when all eyes on me Jade and Isabella knows what I mean but soda and pony don't.

"Every time I like a boy or dating someone she takes him away form me, everyone thinks she all nice and sweet but no she is a colossal bitch!" I said walking out the door "I hate her" I said with that I was out the door and ran to the lake, I go there when I'm mad or upset. Pony was running pony was yelling to stop, I know pony is on track team but I was to. "LIL STOP PLEASE, STOP!" pony yelled getting closer he is fast but I'm faster, know a short cut though trees and went for it I lost him but he did not give up I don't know if that's good or bad I was at the lake and there is a tree I go up in and hide it's hard to get up there but I know how to.

When I was and hiding pony came I did my best not to make a noise but failed a piece of tree fell I still stay astill as I could but I was still in the dress Johnny if I ever come down your dead. Pony saw me shit "Lil come down I don't know why your so mad I would never leave you for some dumb soc girl" pony said trying to find away up, and I was trying to stop the tears only to have one fall down my cheek. Why does she hate me so much? What did I ever do to her? all these questions running In my head, when pony getting to the part of the tree I was. "Lil why you run out the DX like that?" he asked worry filled his voice.

"I don't want to lose you, your the only guy that was..." I didn't want to finish my sentence, "the only guy that was what?" he asked giving me a sly smile. "The only guy that was ever nice and cared your just so great and I'm so not 'dad was right' I am just a mistake" a tear ran down my cheek, "hey your not a mistake your smart, sweet, kind, and still really tuff" pony said taking my hand. "See your so kind, why did ever see in me?" I asked he says the right thing in times like this he's so perfect "your the most wonderful girl I have ever and will ever see and I would do anything for to show that 'I love you' " he said holding my hands that I could just melt when we touch than I realized what he said "you 'you love me?' " I asked confused "yes" he said sweetly.

" 'I love you too' " I said and we kissed...

A.N- Hey hope you like it I though it should end here, can't go on forever right? Well I hope you like how added Isabella in I know she wasn't the main character but...ya I have no excuse but I will try for next chapter. In till next chapter, READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY, STAY GOLD, BYE!!!------------johnnycake4ever :) :) :)