Chapter 39: twist and turns

Chapter 39: get along with the voices inside of my head, first day of school, and you can draw?

(The pic is how her hair looks now, and the outfits she had on for the rodeo and first aid school)

Johnny's Pov

I got up, got ready for the day, got Lilly up, had her get ready for the, and then find out that she not acting like herself.

I sat on the couch next to mom, it really did feel good to have at least one parent love you so much for once. Dad was passed out in his easy chair we had to be careful not to wake him.

We heard glass break dad got up and ran to the hallway "you idiot!" he yelled. Mom got up to see what was going so did I, mom put an arm around me. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to honest" Lilly said trying clean up the mess. "Just shut up and clean!" he yelled at her. She did as told, for once.

He was about the slap her when mom stopped him, thank goodness. I got on my knees to help her out "you okay?" I asked her "fine but I didn't break this" she said looking up at me then the open window at the end of the hallway.

"The wind picked up and blew the vase off the table" she added going back to cleaning. "Oh well at least mom stopped him from hurting you" I said. "It because she doesn't want go back to jail she knows if we get hurt by them then they're back off to jail, don't be fooled Johnny she doesn't care not about us not about anything that's just the way it's might to be" Lilly said.

"No Lilly just because you think she won't love us doesn't mean it's true she does" I put my hand on her shoulder but she just pushed it away. "If anything Johnny they only love you, they only wanted you, I'm just mistake I was luckily enough for them to keep me and I don't want push it" she had a cold face on and it scared me a bit.

She was done cleaning the glass and threw it away, we had ate and stayed for some reason. Dad threw a bottle at Lilly but missed "get me another beer" he told Lilly, she just ran to get him another one and came, pretty fast.

"Mom please stop this" I said to her "don't worry how about it you take her out to the park or a friends house" mom said, I nodded. Lilly had came back in giving dad another beer, "uh come in Lilly we'er leaving" I said to her and pulled her out of the house.

"Okay so we're out of the house what now?" she asked "why don't we...use the old trier swing" I pointed to it. "Really? Johnny" she asked crossing her arms "well why don't you think of something" I said she just smiled.

"Okay how about hide&sneak?" she asked "umm yeah okay, I'll count" I covered my eyes. "1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... Okay ready or not here I come!" I said, the one thing about Lilly in this game is that she always giggles when your close to her but don't look where she is, it's easy to find her.

But when I got to the backyard she was playing in the leafs "hey! I thought we were playing hide & sneak!" I sound like I'm five. "We were but I found leafs to play in and I just couldn't help myself" she said throwing some in the air. Dad's car left meaning he did too.

We played in the leafs for hours "I hadn't had this much fun in autumn is in a long time" I laughed. But Lilly stopped her giggling "you okay?" I asked her "Autumn, autumn, hurting me" she said in a singing voice.

"Lilly, who hurting you? who autumn? Lilly?!" I was scared she kept saying, well more like singing "get along with the voices inside of my head" I didn't know what she meant but it scared me.

"Mom!" I yelled holding Lilly in my arms she was crying and I saw she had a large cut on her right leg. "Mom!!!" I yelled again she came running out to us. "What happen?" she asked I was scared and crying "I-I don't know we were just playing and-and I don't know what but she kept saying autumn and all this other stuff you gotta help her" I said crying all the more to get it out.