Chatper 18

Lilly's P.O.V

I was waking up in a white room "hello Ms. Cade" a man said to me "I'm Dr. Miller, would you like to see your friends?" he added "y-yes but w-where am I?" I asked "the hospital" he said "oh can I see my friends now?" I asked "yes" he went to go get them.

He walked back in with pony and Johnny "take your time" he walked out "hey, how you feeling flower?" Johnny asked, "fine, how long have I been out?" I asked "not to long just about two hours" Johnny said "so I didn't miss pony's birthday?" I asked a little worried "no" pony smiled "good can I leave now I hate it here" I said laying back down "ya in a little while" Johnny said, "great, is everyone here" I ask "ya at the gift shop" pony answered "okay" I hid under my covers.

"Come on flower not again" Johnny said shaking me a little "what you mean not again johnnycake?" pony asked "she hates this place so she stays under her covers in till she can leave she will not even talk to the docs when they want know if she is okay or not" Johnny answered.

"Ya so don't even try to get me out" I said "come please for me" Johnny asked "nope" I said popping the p "well I'm going tell the gang your up, and pony you try get her out from under the covers" Johnny said leaving.

"How about you come out from there and I'll give you a little something" pony said "ya and what would that be?" I asked "well come out and find out" he started to pull on the covers "fine" I got up "now what do I get?" I ask "this" pony kiss me.

I'm on the edge of the bed pony's hands on my neck moving down to my hips, I have one arm around his neck the other hand in his hair that's when the door opens to the gang, great.

I didn't let pony stop "yeah! get some pony!" soda yelled "soda" Johnny said "ya johnnycake" soda said "shut it!" Johnny yelled at him, we pulled away "so pony when I say to get my kid sister to stop hiding under coves you take it as me saying it's okay for you to kiss her, who's idea was it any way?" Johnny said annoyed and upset.

"Pony's!" I yell "thanks for that babe" pony said getting up "sorry" I say like a little kid "well then are guys just going to stare at us or you guys going to come in" I add "okay then" jade said walking.
Johnny sits down and jade on his lap I smirk "so when can you get out" soda said with Bella on his lap, okay now I'm just getting jealous.

"In little while but I would like to leave now" I answered "where is everyone else?" I ask "dally, Steve, and two-bit still at the gift shop and Darry and mini are working on getting you out" jade said "okay so what's with all that stuff?" I ask "oh ya we got this for you" Bella said.

They handed me bears and flowers (Lilies) and stuff like that "thanks" I said under all of the stuff, "well can I leave now?" I ask "nope not yet" Bella said I go back under the coves and toys they give me.

"Come on stop that" soda said the open with dally, Steve, and two-bit "hey!" Steve said "hi!" I said under all the stuff "what are you doing?" two-bit asked "I'm under stuff" I said "well come out" dally said "not in till I can leave" I say "fine" Johnny says.

"What time is it?" I ask "12:30" Bella answer then mini and Darry walked in "okay they said lil can leave now as long as she as no pain and wants to" mini said " I have no pain and I didn't want be here in the first place so let's go!" I get up and start walking out "wait what about your stuff?" mini ask "right" I go back and get it with the help of the gang.

We head to the car and talk and laugh but then I look to see something I didn't notice before a...

A.N- hope you like it, don't forget about 'Mary trying to stay gold for Johnny'. READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY, STAY GOLD FOR JOHNNY-johnnycake4ever