Chapter 9

Lilly's P.O.V

I was awoken up voices "she's fine, you two need to clam down" a male voice said, soda? Maybe Steve? I wasn't in pain, well a lot of pain I opened my eyes slowly. Seeing a small light I got up slowly but still having a headache blood felt like it was rushing to my head in a strike of pain and left as quickly as it came was gone, finally getting to my feet hoping I wouldn't have a neither pain strike or whatever it's called again.

Looking around I'm in pony's room, I walked to the small light coming from the door. I opened the door with light hitting my eyes giving me a small headache once again pain striking and leaving just as fast, I walk down the hall I see the gang in the living room second I walked in all eyes on me, great.

"Lil your alright!" pony said getting up from sitting on the floor coming to give me a hug, "uhh...Pony what happen?" I asked realizing I was still in the dress, I'm getting out of this dumb thing if it's the last thing I do. "You don't remember?" pony asked almost a hurt tone in his dreamy voice that could make a girl melt, stop thinking like that it's not the time for that, I guess I forgot pony asked me something do to him waving his hand in my face.

"Oh sorry I was... thinking" I said blushing like mad "aww, how cute Lilly blushing" a girl said, wait! I know that girl that's Jade, one of my best friends.

"Jade!" I yelled hugging her "hey kid" I hate when she calls me a kid because she is 16 and I'm 14. "Lil you still haven't answer me and you know her?" pony asked in that dreamy voice of his stop that, "oh ya she is one of my best friends I only have 3 friends you guys know2 of them jade and Sam" I said I don't talk to many people so I don't have many friends. "Again do you remember last night?" pony asked with hurt and madness in his voice

"Umm...yes but-" he cut me off "but what did you forgot-" I cut him off by kissing him on his sweet soft lips that feel like magic, I got caught up in the moment and didn't stop he didn't stop either.

The gang was acting like kids with all the 'get some pony' or making wolf noises even jade, but then Johnny pulled me back when I put my arms around his neck. "Stop kissing" Johnny said in a very annoyed voice "your not the boss of I'm my own person" I said now looking at Johnny dead in the eyes, why does he treat me like a baby I hate when he treats me like that. "I'm your older bother which makes me the boss of you!" he said loudly "no your not" I said like a some kid "yes I am" he said like a kid to. Before I could say a word jade put her hands on mine and Johnny 's mouths so we can't talk. "You two are acting like little kids" jade said putting her hands down "no I'm not, she/he is, no you are, no you, stop that no you, no you!" Johnny and I said at the same time some people think we're twins when we do that because I'm 14 and Johnny looks 14 and he hates it I hate we look alike.

"Are you sure you aren't twins?" two-bit asked laughing with the gang, "no and I'm glad we're not" I said in a annoyed voice. "And why is that?" Steve asked I give him a death stare "because I...I...I oh shut it well ya!" I said nervously then annoyed, I didn't know what else to say all eyes on me, pony, jade, and Johnny so when I'm in situations like this I say a secret. I saw jade first so I said her secret crush

"JADE AS A CRUSH ON JOHNNY!!!" shit why I had to say that she going to kill I looked up Johnny blushing and jade blushing and mad carp. "Sorry jade don't mean to say that I need to go I'm meet James at the DQ" I said running out the door but someone got my hold of my hand I tensed up my hand a bit clammy and sweaty.

I look to see pony holding my hand "who's James?" he asked with a worried tone "a friend he helping with...something I have to go if you want you can walk me there but you can't stay" I said hoping he would buy it I wasn't cheating him no I love ponyboy wait I love ponyboy, I LOVE PONYBOY!!! not the time.

"Fine I'll walk you but why can't I stay?" pony asked a clear suspicious tone in his voice "can't say but jade will be there, right jade?" I said pony looked at her I give a 'please say yes' look "yes I will but you are still not off the hook" she give me a little smirk I know that smirk oh I'm in for why I had to say that she is going to kill me or worse!

"Will me and Steve need to go to the DX there is someone new that is going to be working there and we need show her or him around" soda said getting up Steve getting up as well leaving.

"Johnny you okay?" dally asked smirking "oh fine just fine" Johnny answered a bit fast while blushing "Johnny Cade do you have a crush?" two-bit asked smiling like an idiot "want! no I mean yes maybe Lilly help here?" Johnny said nervously was he hiding something "sorry you stop my kiss this is what you get, hey don't you say jade looked cute one time?" I want see how red we could make him. "Lil we're leaving and stop teasing him" jade said pulling me and pony out the door.

We head to the Dairy Queen we didn't talk but half way there I remember I still don't know how jade found me, so I asked "so jade how you find me?" "oh ya that, the girl you heard yell was my kid sister I found you and her out on the floor, pony had a cut or five on him my sister hurt bad she had worse I help pony take her to my house then you to his house.

Pony and Johnny would not stop talking about how they hope your okay, you didn't get hit just your that little head of yours real hard" she said never even trying to steal a glare at me she is so mad at me I'm dead.

We didn't talk after that, we made it to the DQ and found James "hey James" I said in a kind of in a little school girl tone. "Hey Lilly you look great" he said looking me up than down, shit I forgot I had this dumb dress on thanks a lot Johnny "oh this old thing" I said seeing pony looked jealous "oh right James this is my boyfriend ponyboy" i said pushing pony closer to him.

"Hi James" pony said trying not to sound jealous and doing a okay job of it "hi ponyboy you sure are a luck one getting to date this little doll" James said winking at me I blushed "okay pony I think it's time for you to go" jade said smiling like I was hiding something from him but the wrong thing, I'm doing a birthday party for him but it a surprise party and James is helping me out.

"Bye pony see in say 4-5 hours" I said pushing him away "wait how long?!" pony said stopped me from pushing him "fine you can come back here in a hour and a half and we can go to the DX to see who works there with soda and Steve, then just you and me can go to the park and watch the sunset together" I said giving a small kiss on the cheek before he nodded then walked away.

"That was close" jade said smirking "ya, so you sure you want to help?" I said asking James "yes I think it's sweet you doing this for him" he said looking in to my eyes but I was thinking about ponyboy and what he would think when he comes and sees the party it's in a week and two weeks later will be my birthday but I don't like my birthday thanks to my so call parents.

--------------------------------------------------------a hour and a half later---------- ----------------------------------------------

"Hey pony" I said hugging him "bye James" jade and I waved he waved back and he was gone, "so you ready to go to the DX babe?" pony said in a fake macho voice that made me giggle pony can be so funny. "Oh look who grew some guts" jade teased "oh stop it pony is...tuff" I said when me and jade burst out laughing. "What? what's so funny funny? I'm tuff" pony said in voice that could be much more tuffer that made me and jade laugh harder, by then we were at the DX still laughing like idiots but we didn't care.

"What so funny?" soda asked when we walked in we stop, me and jade looked at each other and smiled "don't even say it" pony said annoyed "pony acted tuff and jade teased him and I told her to stop because pony is...tuff" I said holding back the laughter same with Jade, soda was just smirking. When she walked in my jaw dropped I didn't think that she would be the new worker I thought more like the dingo "hey......