Chapter 43: Forget me not

Part 1

Lily's pov

It was night of the fundraiser Jack and me are singing "Help" by the Beatles.

Help, I need somebody

Help, not just anybody

Help, you know I need someone

Help!

When I was younger, so much younger than today

I never needed anybody's help in any way

But now these days are gone I'm not so self-assured

Now I find I've changed my life and opened up the doors

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down

And I do appreciate you being 'round

Help me get my feet back on the ground

Won't you please, please help me?

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways

My independence seems to vanish in the haze

But every now and then I feel so insecure

I know that I just need you like I've never done before

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down

And I do appreciate you being 'round

Help me get my feet back on the ground

Won't you please, please help me?

When I was younger, so much younger than today

I never needed anybody's help in any way

But now these days are gone I'm not so self-assured

Now I find I've changed my mind, I've opened up the doors

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down

And I do appreciate you being 'round

Help me get my feet back on the ground

Won't you please, please help me?
Help me, help me, ooo

When we were done I fell off the stage hitting my head. Everyone ran to me "Lily, Lily are you okay?!" They asked I looked at all the faces around me and tilt my head in confusion as it dawned over me, who are these people? I thought. "Yeah but who are you guys?" I asked they all looked at me with a worried look. As a girl with pale skin and jet black hair with a bloody red color as well jumped on the stage.

"Jade come down from there" a girl that looked 18 said the girl, Jade, pulled out a blade putting it's tip to the ground of the stage and pulling it up cutting a clear string a small shine can off the string as it fell she looked up.

"She didn't fall just cause, someone wanted her to" she said. "But who?" A very handsome boy asked "maybe Cherry did it" a girl that looked 17 next to me said "I'm not sure Bella cherry evil but she not that evil" a boy with puppy dog looks said with a shake of his head. "Let's go take her to the nurse" a handsome boy with hazel eyes and light brown hair said. I was lost.

After awhile I was checked out and told that I got short-term memory loss and that them people out there are my family and friends. I can't remember.
As I sat outside in the grass playing with it a boy with a funny name, Ponyboy, walked out and sat next to me. "Hey umm Lily I know you don't know who I am or what happen in our past but I'm glad you don't because I want start over with you...just as friends" he said looking at the ground in front of him and again I was lost.

"Okay I guess we didn't have the greatest past and all I know is your name which is really" I saw that look in his eyes that say don't say 'funny' or something mean "unique I like it".
"Well thanks" he smiled. "So if you want start over as friends lets" I said "okay" he replied.

"Hi I'm Ponyboy" he put out his hand "hi I'm Lily" I shook his hand. We just talked a bit and soon I got talk to everyone. They told me all kinds of things about me and them. That boy, Johnny, says he my older brother I thought we were twins! I got so much to re-learn about those people and me.

A.N-hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's short and it took forever to get out but school is being UGH! Hard! Also I have a life too! Well not really....I got go to my friend's Bar mitzvah Its Jewish. Anyways as fun as that was I also want have that feeling to get up and write but I will don't worry. See ya.

Peace out my outsiders! 😑😏😋🔧🌅🚬🔫🔪💘💖💩💭💬✌️