Chapter 33

Lilly's P.O.V

...I saw a small clear lake it was so clear that you could see the sky in it there was a heart shape made of types of lillies inside of the heart there was a blanket with a picnic basket the sky only had a few clouds in it at the time and the bight light from the sun shined on the the water of the lake which only made it all the more breath taking, i couldn't help but smile as my eyes lit up like a child's in a candy store it was all so beautiful.

I looked at ponyboy he had a little smirk on his face knowing that he made me smile as big as i am now ''i'm guessing by that smile and sparkle in your pretty eyes of yours that you like it'' he laughed softly i playfully punched him on the arm ''yes its all so...wonderful'' i said he took my hand and we sat down as we did we could hear the gang call our names i looked over we there voices were coming from pony moved my face to his with his hand ''pony they are looking for us we should tell them we'er fine'' i said he smiled ''let them worry'' he kissed me i kissed back.

~~~

After hanging out there eating, laughing, playing around, and swimming together we made out a lot it was dark so we started to head home my feet hurt so pony carried me on his back half way to the house we saw a nice looking soc car ''ponyboy'' i pointed to the car ''play it cool Lilly baby'' he said they went right pasted us not without giving us dirty looks ''that was wired'' pony said ''yeah they didn't yell at us or anything'' i added ''is it me or are the socs getting-''

''weirder'' i said he smiled at me we walked into the house laughing ''there you two are its very late we were getting worried'' mini said ''sorry about that'' i said ''it's fine just don't let it happen again'' Darry said ''don't worry Darry'' pony said putting me down ''okay hey Lilly johnny in the other room waiting for you'' mini said ''yeah he real worried about you'' Darry added i nodded and walked into our room he was laying on the bed ''hey johnnycake'' i said he looked at me a small smile came on his face i smiled back sitting on my bed.

''i was getting worried'' he said ''you should really stop worrying so much''

''yeah yeah so can i ask you something?''

''yeah johnnycake what ya'll need?''

''how...could you...i wanted to...'' he sighed not finding the right words

''you want ask jade out and you want my help to do so'' i smirked ''how you know?'' he asked i shrugged ''i know you better then you sometimes'' i thought about something i bit my lip unsure if i should ask him ''johnny i want ask you something now'' i said ''okay go ahead'' i took a deep breath.

''iwantgoseemomanddadinjail'' i said fast ''can you say that a bit slower flower?'' he asked ''i want go see mom and dad in jail'' i said slower he walked over to me and put his arm around me ''now why would you want go see them?'' he asked.

''johnny please they are still our parents'' i gave him a puppy look ''okay okay how about this we hang out just the to of us no gang no one just us two hang out for the whole day and at the end of it we well go see them how that sound?'' he said i looked at him ''so like a big brother, little sister day like old times?'' when we were young we would have days where it was just the two of us ''yup just like when we were kids'' he laughed as i jumped up and down just like when were kids ''oh my gosh johnny!!! this is going to be so much fun!!!'' i said still jumping he put his hands on my shoulders to get me to stop jumping it didn't work.

''stop jumping'' he laughed ''fine'' i walked over to the mirror he did to ''i still don't see it'' i said ''see what'' he asked ''about how we look alike how they think we are twins'' i said ''oh come on can't you see it flower?'' he asked ''lets see same jet black hair, same tan skin, same dark brown eyes, same scar from the same people, same style, same height, same parents, same facial figures, and same size yet i still don't see it'' i said he playfully punched my arm ''you butt'' i laughed ''oh yeah?'' he asked smiling ''yeah'' i smiled back.

soon we started to messing around then going to sleep i had a nightmare but i couldn't remember what scared me so bad so johnny said he stay with me i dreamed about when were kids the good old days.

---Flashback---

''flower! flower!'' 6 year old johnny yelled i was 5 we were play hide & sneak i was hiding i was up in a tree trying not to laugh ''come on Lilly you know i'm no good at this game!'' he yelled ''fine but i win again!'' i yelled back jumping down from the tree ''you all ways win'' he said i jumped on his back ''flower get off my back'' he said laughing ''i don't want to'' i giggled ''johnny can you tell me a story?'' i asked ''you know i can't tell stories'' i gave him a puppy dog face he sighed.

''okay uh in a town-''

''no, you got start a good story with a long time ago in a beautiful far away kingdom'' i said ''why? i want you to know the truth'' he said ''fine we can try it your way'' i sighed ''okay a group of kids growing up on the wrong side of town-''.

''johnny this is about socs and greasers that's not a story that's our lives'' i whined ''okay okay'' he said dad's car pulled up ''oh no come on flower'' johnny said pulling me we started to run to the lot ''johnny uh don't you have friends that can help us?'' i asked ''just keep going for the old lot'' he said we made it to the lot we sat down together i cried into his chest ''shh shh flower don't cry we don't cry it's not that bad shh shh'' he said rubbing my back i stopped ''flower you think you could sing, for me?'' even as a little kid i loved to sing i nodded no i was to shy even with johnny ''please for me?'' he asked ''johnny don't make me'' i said he smiled ''i would never make you do anything you didn't want to do'' we smiled at each other ''thanks johnnycake'' ''its fine flower'' we fell asleep in the old lot again we try to stay away from our parents as much as we can when we were kids just little kids and they yell and bet us and we may never know why.

---End of Flashback---

''you wake johnnycake?'' i asked ''yeah, you?'' i pushed him a bit ''well duh i asked you'' i said he had his eyes closed but smiled ''you know when we were kids and we mess around with the girls then i made my friends so i would hang out with them more then you sometimes and i would make up with our day but we haven't done it in awhile but i want you to know that i'll be here for you and care for you i will be always be a good brother to you because i love you'' he said i could feel tears ''thanks johnny i'm so luckily to have such a good big brother i remember times that we talked about running away or killing ourselves and we would always talk each other out of it because we knew we could never live without each other i'm so happy to have you because i love you too'' i said he opened his eyes he looked teary eye too ''good night flower'' ''good night johnnycake'' soon me and johnny fell asleep i'm going to have so much fun with johnny just like old times good old times when were kids just kids man and our parents treat us like crap they wanted us so why so mean to us or did they even want us in th first place i have to know i have so much to ask them and i will.

A.N-hope you liked it!!!(i got a new pic of Johnny crying) i know i know i haven't got a new chapter in like ages but i'm trying to do one every week so you'll be getting another soon and in till next chapter do me a favor and...

Stay Gold...

johnnycake4ever