Chapter 40: Saturdays

(That music video wasn't my first pick but it was the best one I could do).

Lily's POV

~~~Saturday~~~

I got up with a smile on my face, first time I wake up smiling in this house in a long time. I saw Johnny peacefully asleep, I smirked. I jumped on his bed.

"Johnny" I said he moaned "it's Saturday I want sleep" he said going on his side coving his face with his pillow.

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

Mom was cooking "hey there" she said softly "hey" I yawned. "So you want anything?" she asked "yeah I'll have some chocolate cake and Micky Mouse" I said sitting down. She looked at me like I was crazy "excuse me?" she asked. "What?" I acted dumbfounded.

Johnny came in and sat down slamming his head on the table. "Well good morning to you to" mom said. "Lil woke me up now I can't go back to sleep even tho I really want to" he said.

"Well sorry" I playfully pushed him. "Can I have some chocolate cake?" he asked, she looked at him. "What's with you kids cake for breakfast" mom mumbled getting the cake mix.

"What it's normal" Johnny said I patted him on the back. "It's really not but I do love me some cake" I smiled. He just playfully grinned, slamming his head on the table, again. "Now your father been acting wired but in a good way" mom told us as she started making the cake mix.

"When is there a good wired?" Johnny asked "well your wired and your good so I guess it's okay" I joked. He 'playfully' punched my arm. "Ow" I pouted "hey no hitting" dad said walking in. "Sorry" we said.

He kissed mom's cheek and left without saying goodbye. "Your right he is acting wired" we said in union "I swear how do you two act, look, and talk so alike but not be twins" mom said putting her hands on her hips.

"We don't know how we do it we just do it. I for one think it's fine" I said.

"Must run in the family you had an older brother that you two be like twins with" Johnny said putting some food in his mouth. She smiled, then stopped.

"Wait. You got an older brother? Why have I never been told? Why have I never met this person?" I asked.

"Because me and him" she mumbled the rest into a coffee cup. "What was that?" Johnny asked "me and him" again the coffee cup. "Mom" I begged.

"Okay okay me and my brother have not talked in over at least 10 years" she said putting her cup down. "Why?" I asked Johnny hit me, telling me I shouldn't of asked that, but I did.

She sighed "we were teenagers and got into some big fight we never talked since, oh how I miss him" she said. I looked in my pocket to see the picture of her and a man. Must be him.

"Oh man, sorry mom I couldn't think not talking to Lily for 10 years but would be quiet. Maybe-" I punched him in the arm for even thinking that.

"First, no hitting I thought your father told you that. And yes I miss him every much I wish I could tell him how much I love him" she sighed. "What was his name?" Johnny asked. "Jeff Mason" our eyes went wide "we met him" we said. She looked at us, shocked.

~~~Later That Day~~~

"Mr. Mason just come to our house, please" Johnny said talking into the phone. "Okay mom how did you look when you were a teenager?" I asked her, she smiled. "I was a hippie, you know a flower child" I looked at her.

"That...Is....Awesome!" I said smiling. "Yeah Jeff now he the biggest tree hugger in town as kids he would do anything to show how there Beauty in everything from me to you" she said.