Chapter 31

Lilly's P.O.V

I woke up in Steve's arms he was shirtless?! I looked okay I was still clothed it was cold it's been getting colder cause it's becoming Fall and school starting up again soon, I stayed were I was he was so warm and I didn't want become cold but soon he woke up as well "hi" I said "hello" he said then his eyes widen "relax nothing happen" I said we sat up and got out of bed and walked in the living room all eyes in us.

"What did you two do?!" Johnny asked jade hold him back "nothing happen johnnycake so don't worry your greasy little head about it" I said walking into the bathroom shower bush my teeth and greased my hair dressed in a brown shirt blue jeans with some blade cuts my hood up and my blade with me I walked out ate and was about to walk out when pony caught me eye I couldn't help but put my hood down and sit next to him.

"You okay?" I asked he looked like he was going to cry "f-f-fine" he said "don't lie" I knew he was he sighed "Ihatedseeingyouwithsteve" he said it so fast I had no idea what he said "pony say it again slower this time" I said "I hated seeing you with Steve" he said.

I let out a small laugh "pony nothing happen he just stayed with me so I could sleep you know I hate to sleep alone" I said playfully punching his arm "but I could of been there for you" he said he started to tear up again.

"Pony I'm going to tell you what I told Steve it wouldn't have been a good idea for you to be there" I said he looked me in the eye he looked like he wanted to be dead in a hole somewhere or at last not here "but-but I want be there for you and hold you and never let go" he said "I do to but it looks like you want cherry to so it's the soc or me" I said.

"You always and forever you" he said taking my hands "pony when you prove it then I'll believe you cause it looks like I have to go to a lot of trouble just to know that you care about me" I said pulling my hands away and getting up "I'm going out don't wait up!" I yelled walking out the door they said 'okay' and 'bye' etc... I walked around town not really doing anything I was trying to work a new song but I can't think of anything this is as far as I got:

I dreamed of fairy tale love like all the rest. I wanted to be the princess of my story. I wanted to be Juliet and have my Romeo.

That's as far as I got I started that song when I was a kid then forgot about it and I know it sucks but I'm trying that's more then a lot of people can say.

I wasn't looking where I was going and someone looked up to see cherry? what the heck she doing here and without a car? "sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" she said in a nice voice she most think I'm a guy, gross!!! "Well then open your eyes idiot" I said in a mean guy voice "I didn't mean to bump into you" she said.

"I don't care dumb socs like you should be dead in a hole somewhere I bet people wouldn't even care and if they did they would be happy" I said being so mean I hate her guts more then ever now!!! "I-I'm sorry" she said getting scared "well I'm going make sure your sorry" I said I got a hand full if shirt pushing you up to the wall hard "please don't hurt me" she said "to bad your getting hurt" I said in my real voice.

"Lilly?" she asked "yup" I popped the p then punched her in the face I kept beating her she was screaming in pain.

I put a blade to her neck I have no idea what I was doing or why but I was mad and just kept going she screamed again, "stay away from me stay away from my friends and stay away from my brother and stay away from my boyfriend" I said I don't know I said boyfriend but I did not taking it back now "okay I'll stay away just please please don't kill me" she was crying by now "your luckily I'm nice" I said I heard feet running to see the gang.

I let go of cherry she fell to the ground coughing crying and my smirking "what happen?" Bella asked I didn't answer "Lilly what did you do?" soda asked still I didn't answer pony walked up in front of me "lil what happen?" he asked I looked to see cherry running I yelled "you better run and tell your dumb soc friends to stay on there side!!!" I got a small rock and it hit her head "dumb soc" I said in a low voice.