Chapter 32

Lilly's P.O.V

---3 weeks later---

I woke up to a shirtless ponyboy gosh do all these boys shirts come off at night, he was still asleep I brush my teeth shower brush my hair my hair grows like wildfire it was long once again I put it in to pigtails with my bangs out I never leave my bangs out.

I put on some two piece swim suit I was about to put on my shirt when a pair of arm came around me "hey there cutie" it was pony "hey your self" I laughed "so you change in front of me now?" he smiled "no first I didn't think you were up yet two I changed in the bath room I just forgot my shirt it looks like you did to" I said "will I think your fine as you are" he put his chin on my shoulder as he smiled "pony it's been 3 weeks nothing as happen nothing going happen plus you said you show me something big and we have school in a week so you need to show me it soon or school going to get in the way." I said.

"I been busy working on it I'll show you today" he said "okay but I'm going to the lake I wanted get a swim before the summer ends" I said walking out "well can I come with?" he asked we walked in the living room"umm lil" Steve said pointing to my tummy "crap pony why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled running to my room.

"Sorry I liked it tho!" He yelled I bet Johnny slap him upside the head I walked in and threw pony a shirt "thanks" he said putting it on "so where you two going?" mini asked "the lake" I answered getting some cake "oh that sounds like fun" Bella said "yeah can we come?" Johnny asked "sure but I'm leaving soon so be fast" I said everyone ran to a room pony was out in no time.

"Come on" pony pulled my hand "what about gang?" I asked him as he pulled me out the door "what about them?" he smirked "Ponyboy Curtis you are bad" I laughed cause he not "I could be worse if you want me to" he said as we ran to the lake "I think I want see the bad boy side of you" I joked he crooked an eyebrow "oh really?" he asked "yes".

He stopped us both and pushed me the a wall then started to kiss me and down my jaw line to my neck and back up again to my lips after tongue wrestling he went back down they to my sweet spot I could feel his hands move around mostly down he was kissing my lips he pulled away "the gang should be caning soon we should keep going" he said "okay" I said smiling like an idiot.

I wanted more but I'm know it's not the time I bit my lip as we ran to the lake but when we got to the lake pony kept going "pony the lake is here" I said "yeah but there more when you look" he pulled to who knows where, when pony stopped and coved my eyes with his hands I laughed but played along.

When he put his hands down I saw...

A.N-hope you liked it!!! I know I haven't been doing much for this story and this is a short chapter but it's going to be a bit like this etc...school...so you kind of get it I'm going to get busy so I'm trying to work on my other story cause this one is doing so well that I wanted to get that one to as many chapters as I can for it and I'm going to start doing only one chapter a week or more if I can, in till next chapter!!! READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY, STAY GOLD, BYE!!!-johnnycake4ever