Chaptet 25

Johnny's P.O.V

I was waking up I looked around to see a girl I couldn't see very well but I think I know her "hello?" I asked she was crying "Johnny?" she asked looking up "yes" I answer "Johnny I'm scared" she said my vision got better to see a little girl it was Lilly as a kid "don't be scared flower I'm here for you" I younger me said? what's going on?

"Your not going leave me?" She Asked "never" younger me said "okay but what if they don't like me?" she asked "who couldn't like a girl like you, now come on we'er going to be late" I said.
They ran to a small building. What is this? I though this looks just like the first day of school back when lil was a scared, shy, good girl that needed me.

Oh please, please let her be okay please I can't lose my kid sister. I bolted up right crying "Mr. Cade are you okay?" a lady asked "oh sorry bad dream" I said "oh okay by the way we have news about your sister and she...

Ponyboy's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch no one would dare break the silence when the phone ringed mini got it.

"Hello?, this is she, yes, okay, all right we'll be right there" she hung up the phone "they have news on Johnny and Lilly they said to cone right away" she said we all got in to truck Darry and mini in the front jade and me in the back and Bella, soda, sam, and dal in the bed of the truck we were off.

Mini P.O.V

The phone ringed I got up and got it.

"Hello?" I asked "hello, is this Mini Rose?" a man asked "this is she" I answered "we have news on Johnny and Lilly Cade" he said "yes" I said I could feel tears from but I didn't let them fall "we need you to come and bing the girls and the boys" he said "okay" I said "we need you to come fast" he said "all right we'll be right there" I hung up. We head to the hospital.

Bella P.O.V

Mini said they have news on Johnny and lil I didn't know how to feel we don't know if it's good or bad. Oh please be good I can't lose two of my best friends the Cade siblings have all always been a good friends to me I can't lose them. I had my head lying on soda chest he was playing with my hair.

I looked up at him he smiled he as the best smile I couldn't help but smile back and think positive, my friends are going to be okay. (I hope)

Johnny's P.O.V

They gave me the news about Lilly I was crying my heart out then the gang came in "hey johnnycake are you okay?" Bella asked "I guess, did they say I could leave yet" I asked I need to see lil "ya I just signed you out" mini said "where jade?" I asked looking around not to see her "oh I don't know you know her" sam said "last I saw her she was talking to a cop..." Bella said trailing off.

"Oh gosh I better stop her from doing something dumb guys leave Johnny so he can change, Bella, sam come with me" mini said they leaf I really wanted to see jade I liked ever since I met her.
She tuff but I know that she really just scared and knows that when your scared in this town your dead meat.

I changed in to a T-shirt and some cut up jeans I need new jeans the gang walked back in jade looked sad but when she saw me she lit up and ran to me hugging me "johnnycake!" she said I laughed "hey jade" I said she let go and blushed "well let's go" mini said "yeah!" They cheered.

We asked were lil room was then I kind of ran to it I could hear the gang shut things like 'slow down' or 'not again' and 'wait up' I didn't care I kind of cared with 'not again' one cause I'm guessing this kind of like when lil ran.

I found her room and waited for the gang they came 5 minutes later was I that fast? "hey johnnycake you couldn't wait?" dal asked "sorry" I said "okay time to see what this new is all about" soda said I looked at them "they didn't tell you?" I asked "no" Steve said "they told you?" pony asked.

"Well ya I'm her brother" I said in a duh voice "well it's time to find out" two said "okay" Darry said "let's go in" dal said we walked in she was still 'asleep' I walked closer to her she looked weak and pale I held her hand in mine. please, please don't die.

I could see everyone tear up but I beat them to it I was bawling they said she was okay that she going wake up, they said she be fine but they lied I got mad and I couldn't control it.

I let go of her hand and looked at everyone and I didn't look sad I looked mad "are you okay johnnycake?" Bella asked "fine just fine" I said sitting down next jade I put my face in my hand "you don't look okay" mini said "I said I'm fine" I said a little mean.

I looked up to see the heart scale thing slowing down I got up and punched the wall "hey Johnny clam down" pony said i punched it again then rested my head on the wall "it's okay johnnycake" jade came over I looked at her I hugged her and cried in her shoulder in till I heard a weird noise.

We are looked at Lilly this noise made no sense to us but the doctors and nurses came in and didn't even care we were here. "This isn't possible is it doctor?" a nurse asked "I don't know I can't believe it myself" he answered okay there scaring me, I sound like a kid but I kind of still am one, oh whatever.

"Doctor the brother and friends are here" a nurse said looking at us "oh yes, you must be in the waiting room we'll call back in to tell you bad or good news" he said I don't like that he said bad first we walked out I was unease.

We waited for over an hour when a doctor walked in "hello" he said I can't tell of he was happy or sad so I don't know if the new was good or bad "yes doctor?" mini asked "I need to talk to Mr. Cade" he said I looked at him I walked with him to another room.

"Y-yes" I said a little scared to hear the new "well we did what we could but she still is 'asleep' and I know we said she would wake up to day cause of how well she was doing and we did that all we could it was a very close call but..." he stopped as if he trying to get punched in the face I'm dying to know and he stops right when he tells me.

"But... what?" I asked scared "do you want to hear it or do you want all your friends here to know at the same time?" he asked "I want them here" I said he nodded and had a one of the nurse's get them they all walked in.

He told them what they told me and got to the part he been holding of in "but...she is.....

A.N-hope you liked it!!! and oh ya ohhhh cliffhanger!!! the biggest one I have ever done and you guys many comment you hate me for holding of in the good stuff but I know you love me.
Will I know I'll be seeing you guys in the next chapter so in till then!!! READ, VOTE, COMMENT, STAY GOLD, BYE!!!-johnnycake4ever