Chapter 8

Lilly's P.O.V

When...we kissed! His lips were sweet and soft on mine, I never wanted it to end it was like fireworks, our lips fit like missing puzzle pieces. But you know people need air, so we parted looking in to each other eyes. And then it hit me I just kissed Ponyboy Curtis and it was like magic was running wild in my body.

We both smiled at each other, best date ever!!! I was bitting my lip trying to stop smiling like an idiot, but pony was smiling to. I got my first kiss, I GOT MY FIRST KISS WITH PONYBOY CURTIS!!! I was thinking when me and pony heard a yell.

"Ahhh! Help! Someone! Anyone! Please! Help me!!!" A girl like voice screamed.

Pony got up and help me up because I was still in the dumb dress. When I was up we may have not said it but we both knew we were going to help. I did my best to run, and failed but kelp going, it was dark so we had to do our best to guess were to voice came from.

"Over here!" pony said in a very brave voice, we found two socs that smelled of beer, beating a girl. I want to say I know her but it was to dark to tell. Pony looked mad I was to, he pulled out the blade Johnny let us use, they smiled and laughed at him, oh pony.

One had the girl on the wall with cuts and bruises, the other one saw I wasn't looking at him and more to the other with the girl and got a hold on me. I tried to get free but failed, pony was the one with the blade when I looked at him, it looked like he was going to kill them.

"Help! pony he-" I yelled but the guy holding me put his cold hand on my mouth. "LET HER GO!" pony yelled opening the six-inch blade that was new, you could see the re-flexion of the moon shining in it, it was sharp bend to a point, it like as it could cut skin in mere seconds, just by looking at it it's like you already could feel it cute you. I felt useless I couldn't even fight back, I had to be saved by pony, well looks like he's my prince in shining armor, with greasy hair and no armor, more like my greaser in jeans and a T-shirt.

"What you going to greaser!" the one holding me yelled, the other one laughed. That's when it got real, pony ran to the soc holding me blade in hand. I could feel the hot tears falling down my face, I couldn't see much with all the tears in my eyes. What I could make was pony kicking there ass's, I don't even realize I was falling to the ground when it was to late I hit the ground with a hard and painful thump. Hitting my head on the cold hard ground, the socs where running, pony saw I fell and came rushing over to me.

When I felt my eyes get heavier every second, with the last thing I saw was pony next to me trying to keep me up but failing to do so. He looked like he was going to cry, he had my hand in his, his hand was so warm against mine that felt like ice, I give his hand a squeeze before blacking out falling victim to the dark with late thing I see is a sad ponyboy that looked like he was going to cry, it breaks my heart to see him like this. I was out like a light...

A/N- I hope you liked it! oh and I would like to do a shout out, THANK YOU SO MUCH PINKBEARD FOR HELPING ME WITH MY WIRTER'S BLOCK AND GIVING ME FEEDBACK, and THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALEXABROOK99 AS WELL. They both helped me out and Alexabrook99 your character is coming soon. I had to get this chapter out as soon as I could. READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY, STAY GOLD, in till next character- johnnycake4ever :) :) :)