Chapter 2

Lily's P.O.V

I......pulled my blade out they laughed and said "looks like the girl is the tuff one umm greaser?" I got mad I open my blade ran at him and putt the bald to his neck and said "you go now or I will send each and every soc to the hospital one by one because I'm tired of your shit got it" they nodded and I let go of the guy I was holding and they ran to their car I laughed.

"Well that to easy come on its getting dark and make sure to tell the boys or else" I said pulling out my blade on the last part and giggled as I fell to my knees and blacked out I don't know why.

I start to get up to see the gang all their looking at me and said "you better stop looking or else pony knows what I mean don't you pony" I said sitting up right, "umm flower you blacked out why?" Johnny asked. "Pony did you tell them?" "yes" "well that's why now I need some food and Mickey ya I like Mickey tell anyone or I'll beat in the ground oh and pony can we talk?" they all looked shock even Johnny I laughed it was funny "what you need and please don't hurt me" is all pony said when we got to the next room.

I giggled and said "see I'm not so shy and I wanted to know (I looked down and blushed) never mind it was dumb" "okay if you say so" I just giggled and got a beer and cake. When I got back in the room they all looked at me and pony so I said "what!" in a mean voice I use it a lot.

When I looked around I thought for a sec and I remembered dally "hey dally" they looked up "do you remember me" "no" "well you should" I said in a new York voice he made before "want ya your that girl I saved from a soc a year or two back said wanted to be just like me well you did good kid" everyone looked shocked and again Johnny did to. I giggled and had my cake and beer feeling kind of tipsy and asked to see pony in the other room.

I said "the thing I wanted tell you is that I...I-" I got cut off. "Pony whatever she says may not be true so be careful" it was Johnny I pushed away and started up again saying "I like you pony a lot" and he just said"I would like to hear this when your in this umm state please don't hurt me" I giggled and nodded.

We all just sat there doing not much when I felt better I asked pony to the other room again and said the same thing and said 'he likes me back' and I'm now his girl walking back to the room and remembered oh shit Johnny he's going to kill me well I had a nice well okay life I guess but hey I know he will bring it but I will stay strong. "Johnny?" I said he nodded "I'm...