Chapter 34: Our day ❤️ ❤️

Lilly's pov

"Wake up Johnny!" I yelled jumping on the bed "Lilly five more minutes" he mumbled into the pillow "Johnny please you said it would be our day" I said "fine give me a minute" he started to get up I smiled.

We were ready to go Johnny was smirking he started to tickle me "no! Stop! please! stop! stop! it hurts! stop, please!" I yelled as he tickled me the opened door to show some of the gang "what the hell is going on?" Darry asked.

"Johnny was tickling me" I said pointing to him "I was not" he said.

"Was too"

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Was not, was not, was not!" he covered his ears

"Was too, was too, was too!" i covered my ears then

"Both of you stop fighting" mini said "now apologize to each other" soda smirked "what are we 5, I'm having a beer" I said getting up from the floor Johnny got up with me "yeah guys we'er not babies" Johnny added "but you...two...never mind" Bella said "these two are the weirdest twins I have ever met" jade said "not twins" Johnny said "you know it's growing on me" I smiled.

He smiled back "okay let's go" he said.

"Where?" pony asked "a place we'll be back later" I answered we ran out of the house laughing "so where you want go?" Johnny asked.

"Don't know how about-" I was cut off by tipping on a girl it was mini and jade's kid sister Kate Rose "oh hey Kate" I said helping her up "hey haven't seen you two in awhile" she said.

"Hey will we got get going" Johnny said "oh okay will bye guys" she said waving bye Johnny sighed Kate has a crush on him but he likes Jade "what I was trying to say we could go to a drag race" I said "that sounds fun" he smiled "will since it's a drag race we could race there" Johnny said "okay, ready set...go!" I yelled we raced though town.

Laughing, playing, having fun together after the drag race, walk around town, going to the lake, eating at both the Dingo and DQ, then playing some gaming that was only to be played by us two, and now we are at the park eating some ice cream when a man walked up to us, I know I've seen him somewhere.

"Hey hi are you two twins?" he asked "no we are not" Johnny said "but we have the older brother kid sister deal going on" I added "I would never guess that you look just like twins" he said.

"I guess we are" we laughed "well I'm doing a study on twins and sibling on how close they are I don't want to bore you on the details" he said "okay don't really care" I said "Lilly don't be mean" Johnny said "if you don't mind giving me a call see if you guys could be a part of it?" he said handing us a Business card "thanks" we said at the same time.

"See you two would be great" the man said his business card said his name is Jeff Mason, "we would? if you say so, we ain't twins but just about-no, everyone calls use twins, sometimes I think we are" we said at the same time.

He laughed softly "okay you kids take care now" he walked away "okay bye Mr" we said "okay Johnny time to head to the jail house to see mom and dad" I said a lady walked up to us what's with people and walking up to us?

"Hello I heard you saying about how your twins and your parents in jail I'm so sorry are you kids okay?" she said I sighed annoyed "look we really need to go" Johnny said "yeah we'er fine bye" I added walking away from that weird lady but I still want know where I seen Jeff Mason before but I'll find out later.

We walked into the jail house "hello Cade twins what can I do you for?" Mr. Swanson said "we'er not twins how many times we got to say it" we said in union he laughed "well then, what can I do you for?" he asked looking back at the paper work on his desk.

Johnny's kid sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें