Chapter 17

Lilly's P.O.V

I get up to the sounds of birds singing "pony wake up" I said sweetly to him " 5 more minutes " he said sleepy "fine, 1 minute 2 minutes 3 minutes 4 minutes 5 minutes okay pony get up" I said " that's not what I meant and you know it" he said, I looked at the time 10:30 "oh gosh pony I got to go" I said trying to get out of his grip. "Nope" he answered "pony me and the girls are going out" I still try to get out of his grip "only if I get to have some fun" he smirked "pony I can think of so many reasons way not to" I told him "give me one" he said "okay johnnycake would kill you, two we're only 14 , and I'm not that kind of girl" I tell him "I said one reason but fine" he let go of me "thank you pony and I promise not to end up in the cooler" I laughed.

"Okay good" we both walked out to the living with my super short shorts and a baggy shirt and pony shirt less with no belt and you could see his boxer's, " what did you two do?!" Johnny asked getting up "Johnny it's not what you think, pus I told pony no I did not mean to say that part" I'm idiot "ponyboy your luckily that ain't going to kill you, and Lil thank that for not being idiot like pony who asked" Johnny said sitting down "well you know I don't do that and I'm only 14 but I make no promises when I'm 15" me and pony smirked "you know what I don't even want to know any more" johnnycake said everyone else laughed.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

"Oh my phone" I got my phone from the table and answered it.

"Hello?, this is she, he is here, oh okay, who is this, okay, Johnny it's for you" I give him the phone, everyone is quiet "hello?, I am he, oh, okay, wait no please that can't happen, yes I know but can't there be another way?, yes there is, really well I guess I'm not sure, okay yes I understand, okay I'll tell her, okay bye" Johnny said talking to the lady "johnnycake you okay?" pony asked "that was a social worker they found out that me and Lil ain't living with mom and dad so since I ain't 18 or up I can't take care of Lil or myself meaning if someone doesn't step up to take of us we go to a home, they calling again to set a court date, seeing what will happen to us" I go pal I can't to a home me and Johnny won't be together or the gang and I don't want that.

"Lil you okay?" Jade asked "y-ya fine just fine" I lie "come on get ready remember we were ' invited ' to a party" jade added the girls giggled, "right" I ran to mine/Johnny's room. I put on Johnny 's cut up jeans with a black tank that is cut up to, me and Johnny have a lot of cut up clothes I put my hair in a high up pony tail and eat my cake and all the girls get up from the couch so we can go.

"Where do you girls think your going?" Steve ask "a party" Sam answered "are you girls invited to this party?" soda ask "maybe" Bella says she can be a good lier sometimes "well can we come?" pony ask "no" I answered "why not?" Johnny asked "because we say so" jade answered "fine you girls have fun" two-bit said "we well" we all laughed "bye!" and we walk and talk to Buck's.

We made it there got in and in only 15 minutes in being there we all get in to a fight with another group of girls after fighting them for about 20 minutes the fuzz came so we ran back to the house wait in till the boys here about this they are going to flip!

We made it to the house darry and mini was still at work (funny darry makes houses and mini sales them) "what the heck happen?!" soda ask looking at Bella face with cuts and bruises on her face like the rest of us "nothing just what happens at every party we go to" Bella said "what did you guys do?" Steve asked looking at Sam's face "nothing big" Sam answered "what happen?" Johnny asked looking at Jade's face "a fight" jade answered "we know that much but why?" pony asked looking at my face "must we explain everything?" I say the girls pushed the boys away "well this girl punched Sam for flirting with her boyfriend but-" Bella with cut off by Sam "well it was more of him kissing me and me slapping him then her thinking more of it-" Sam was cut off by jade "so the girl walks up to her and punch her I see this so I get the girls and beat the living day lights out of that girl when-" jade was cut off by me "when the girl friends found out it was us they didn't care there friend started and punched me it became this big fight so after 20 minutes of fighting the fuzz show so we booked it".

"Okay you girls need to stop that" johnnycake said getting the first aid kit "when did you girls start doing all of this?" two-bit asked "first grade curly  flirting with Lil and try to kiss her Lil pulls away and this girl that likes curly don't like that she punched Lil so we gang up on her, her boyfriend comes and to try beat us up so we all at the same kicked him where ' the sun don't shine ' and we all liked coming to a party and having the cops come so we keep doing then we are no longer wanted at party's by 2th grade so we just started to crash them" jade answered "wow" the boys say.

"Okay got the first aid" Johnny says opening it up "Johnny when have we ever used a first aid when we get hurt?" Sam asked "umm now" Johnny said "okay pony you fix up Lil, soda you do Bella and two-bit Steve which ever one is smarter you fix up Sam I'll do jade" Johnny said "ouch stop that hurts" Bella said "pony easy up will ya" I say "johnnycake careful" jade said "can you two pick someone to help me" Sam said that's when dally walks in "thank you dally can you help me?" Sam asked "okay what happen?" Sam tells him as he fixed her when the boys are done I check the time it's 8:30.

"I'm going for a walk" I say getting up "is that a good idea?" Johnny asked "it will be fine because pony coming right pone?" I asked with puppy dog eyes which are easy "ya I'm coming" he got up and we walked to the lot half way there a blue mustang comes out of nowhere and four socs come out, great.

"Oh look what we got here a greaser couple" a brown hair boy said the other three laughed "leave us alone!" pony yelled "and what are you going to do grease ball" he said, two grab pony and the other two me. "Let us go!" pony yelled trying to get free "I don't think so" Brown hair said he pulled out a blade and put it up to my throat I started to cry "stop don't hurt her!!!" pony yelled "and what if we do what are you going to do?" he asked "please I'll do anything just don't hurt her!" he yelled he put the blade closer, I could feel the cold steel blade on my bare skin the blood slowly flow down my neck.

"What you going to do save your girl?" he asked "anything just don't hurt her!" pony crys "well then we'll just take her then" he says what? there going to kidnapped me? "we get to take her and you can't stop us or else" he says looking right at pony, I take this and knee him he drop the blade but it still cuts me the other helps the other guy I knee.

One guy that holding pony comes the hold me I punch him I can't see the best pony fights off the other guy as we ran one punched me he had rings and cuts me hard on the back we ran back and make it to the  house I'm still crying and pony looks like he was crying cause he was, we ran in "what happen are you okay?!" Johnny ask running to me I didn't answer I'm just a bit jumpy I cough up blood "fine someone just ran from socs that tried to kill me then kidnap me and while there doing that I see them beating up my boyfriend trying to make a deal with him to let me go with them, so ya I'm just fine" I snap at him.

"Oh my gosh who did this?!" Jade asked walking to the room I cough up a lot more blood "s-socs" is all I could get out as tears fell down, pony is just there pal beat up "you okay pony?" soda asked he didn't answer " Lil your neck!!!" Bella says johnnycake raise my chin carefully "it as a bad cut" he says that's when me and pony black out the last thing I remember was me and pony falling to the ground falling victim to the dark, black pitch black.

A.N-Hope you liked it, remember to check out ' Mary trying to stay gold for Johnny ' hope you like it! READ, VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY, STAY GOLD FOR JOHNNY, BYE!!!-JOHNNYCAKE4EVER ;)