Chapter 15

Lilly's P.O.V

"So we are going to have a big rumble with the Socs, you in" Tim said "you know I'm in, wait I can't Johnny would never let me go I would have to-" I cut myself off because, I saw... ponyboy kissing Cherry Valance. He didn't even try to stop he just let it happen I stood there in shock and disbelief, "you okay kid?" Tim asked that's when they both saw what I was looking at "I'm sorry Lil, come on let's go get something to eat" curly said putting his hand on my shoulder "ya sure" that's when they parted, pony saw me and ran up to me but Tim and curly blocked him "hey come on guys let me talk to her!" pony said trying to get pass them and failing.

"No just leave her alone" Tim said that's when cherry came and said "pony forget her, I bet she'll forget this in a day or two" she looked at me and smirked. "Oh why don't shut it Sherry!" I shot back "why don't you make tomboy" she got in my face I got mad and punched right in the jaw, "in for it now" she said trying hit me back I moved my head a little I a hold of her arm punching her square on the nose.

She punched in my lip it bleed I pushed her to the ground and kicked her hard in the ribs, a cop started to ran to us me, curly, and Tim started to run we were laughing. "You still got" Tim laughed walking in to the DX "got what" Bella asked "I beat up cherry and a cop started caning in to the picture so we made a run for it" I said sitting down, "you got stop getting in so many fights with that girl" she's not wrong "why did you fight her this time?" Bella added "oh she kissed Ponyboy and he didn't even try to stop her" I answered.

"Well me and curly here are going to Buck's sorry about that, bye Lil" Tim said leaving with curly "I'm so sorry Lil" Bella said giving me a hug "ya I'm sorry to" I sat down and Bella went back to work, 5 minutes later pony walked in "Lil your okay!" he said trying to hug me but I just pushed him away I don't want even look at him let alone hug him.

"Lil I'm sorry she kissed me, I don't care about her just you" he tried to make me look at him but failed, "pony its not nice to lie now leave her alone before I get soda, or better yet Johnny" Bella said my eyes grew big what the is Johnny going to say? What he going to do? What are the others going to do? all these questions ran in my head I now have a big headache, great just what I need. "Lil I'm sorry please don't hate me" I didn't answer him.

"Hey Bella, pony, Lil" soda said walking in "wow what happen to your lip?" soda added I touched it blood on my hand "oh I got into a fight with cherry and she got to hit me once on my lip but I beat her so bad that a cop started running to me so me, Tim, curly ran here they leaf then pony came here and now I'm leaving" I said getting up to go to the door but was stop by soda.

"Okay first why we're you with Tim and curly Shepherd, two why did you get into a fight with cherry and last where are you going" he asked I looked at him "the Shepherd and me are friends pus I dated curly so he would not leave me alone he still wants me back but he still goes on dates with other girls but I don't care and I got into a fight with cherry because she's cherry very time I see her I get into a fight with her and last I'm going to the store but now I'm thinking that I shouldn't because well he shouldn't get it now, oh no I said to much" I put my hand over my mouth.

"Okay new questions you dated curly that just sad, I know that you fight cherry all the time but why this time? And why going to the store and who is he?" he asked I'm getting annoyed with all these questions, "yes I know it was sad with curly but he never kissed other girls when we dated, cherry was talking to pony in a way I didn't like so I beat her up again, last I can't tell you about the store who he is but to get this out the way I ain't cheat on pony but I can't say the same for him now I can leave" I said annoyed.

"Umm no, did I miss some thing with the cheating and kissing other girls?" soda asked confused I looked right at pony then soda, "I will tell you and the gang later but I think I will stay Milk's house one more night, and now I'm leaving cause I'm tried of all these questions" I walked out I looked back then ran to the lot seeing pony came out. I lost pony and sat next to one of the biggest trees and cried I wanted to stop crying so I thought about my best memories.