009 | Victoria And Charlotte Day

Charlotte's Pov

After meeting my new friends yesterday I decided I wanted to spend the day with Victoria since she wasn't back to work until tomorrow we could do anything. I left my room in my pyjamas and went downstairs and sat on the sofa I was the only one awake since I couldn't really sleep. I leant back and rested my head on the arm of the sofa.

"Who knew I could be this happy, I could smile and laugh without worrying it will get taken away. I'm sure thing may be tough but I am sure Victoria and I will have a proper mother daughter bond. I'll be happy like to you wanted me to be dad, I promise" I quietly spoke to what seemed like myself but it was infact my dad I was talking to.

"I'll make your proud, I love you Daddy and I always will" I let out a sigh, it felt like I was letting him go, saying goodbye to him against I could just Imagine him talking back to me.

"I'm already proud of you Babygirl" he would say.

"I always have been, I'm always watching and cheering you on" he would also say before he would then turn to me and take hands on his.

"I'm always here Charley, every minute of every day I'm right here. Watching you laugh and smile. It's good to see you smile again. I will always love you but it's time for Victoria go be your mother now, it's time for Victoria to keep you safe; it's time for you to move on and be happy, but don't let anyone take your happiness okay Princess" he would tell me as he held my hands and look me in the eyes.

"I won't Daddy, I love you" I whispered

"I love you to Charlotte but now I have to go, I have to leave now I know your safe" he would tell me with a smile as he kissed my forehead and vanished. He was gone now and it was time to move on. I let out a small sigh as I heard Victoria's footsteps start to walk down the stairs. The door opened and in walked Victoria

"Morning Mum" I smiled to Victoria as she came into the living room.

"Morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" Victoria asked me as she came and sat down beside me on the sofa.

"Alright I guess, how about you" I asked listening to how she slept.

"So i thought we could go into town and get our nails done, do abit of shopping for things for your room?" Victoria suggested, my face lit up as I nodded, I was so excited to spend the day with Victoria.

"I'd love that" I beamed giggling slightly.

"Good, now you go and get dressed and we'll then go to the café for some breakfast and then we will go to town" Victoria told me as she kissed my forehead.

"Okay, I'll be down in a few, could you platt my hair when I come down please" I asked as I go to stand up.

"Of course" Victoria reassured me. I made my way up the stairs and into my room shutting my door behind me. I opened the wardrobe with my clothes in; out I pulled my black ripped at the knee jeans and white crop top, I pulled them both on and added a pair of white trainers to complete the outfit. I grabbed a small bag which had my purse in and then made my way downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Victoria asked me as I sat on the stairs after Victoria had finished playing my hair and laced my trainers up so they didn't fall off my feet and so I didn't fall flat on my face by tripping over my laces, I didn't fancy looking like a idiot while I was in town.

"Ready As I'll ever be. Let's go get breakfast" I giggled enthusiastically opening the door and being joined close behind by my soon to be adopted mother. We walked to the café and had breakfast, I had a sausage and bacon roll while with a tea while Victoria has a bacon roll and a decaf coffee.

"This is the best roll I've had in ages, my dad was the one who beats this roll." I grinned as I savoured the roll I was eating. The pair of us enjoyed our breakfast and were soon getting in her car. We traveled to town and parked the car on the third floor of the multi-story carpark. Walking around town I see a small recognisable figure; Ginny. I wanted to run to her and take her back to Victoria's so she would be safe but within seconds she was gone and out of sight.

Victoria's pov

After spending the day with Charlotte I was even more sure that this what I wanted. I wanted to adopt Her and make her part of my family she may not be perfect but none is. To me Charlotte Woods would make the perfect Adopted daughter and I would shout it from the roof tops if I had to.