012 | Charlotte Emily Sugden

Charlottes pov

It was finally the day of the meeting with my social worker Mollie. Things had been going on perfectly so I was sure Victoria was going to be able to sign the papers today. I have been happy in my relationship with Liv and we've spent almost every day together well apart from when Liv's has school.

"Mum? If you sign the papers today can I get enrolled in school. It's starting to get boring being around the house all the time" I leant against the door frame. I had been calling Victoria 'Mum' a lot more and I have loved it.

"If that's what you really want Charley then we can enroll you tomorrow morning" Mum smiled as she poured water into two cups to make some tea

"Ya please" I grinned happily as Victoria handed me a cup of tea.

"What time is our meeting with Mollie, I was hoping i could meet up with Liv later on?" I questioned Victoria who I watched take a sip of her tea.

"11:30, we should be finished by the time school ends so if you want you can go and meet her from school" Victoria offers and I smile with a huge grin on my face

"Yeah, I want to do that" I beamed drinking my tea. Both Victoria and I went into the living room where we sat on the sofa together.

"So how about we go to the café before we have to head to the adoption agency? I think you deserve a creamed bun" Victoria asked me knowing I could never resist a creamed bun

"You know I could never resist a creamed bun" I chuckeled lifting my legs and placing them on Victoria's lap.

"Comfortable" She asked with a small laugh

"Very" I smirked. I felt Victoria's fingers begin to tickle my feet. The one place I've been most ticklish all my life. I squirm as I kicked my feet laughing and trying to get out from her. I kicked my foot up a it too high and booted Victoria right in the face.

"I'm so sorry" I freaked out as I realised I had kicked her in the face, I saw blood coming from her nose and ran a hand through my hair.

"Hey it's not your fault Charley, it was a accident. I Know that, you know that. We were having a laugh, look I'll be fine" Victoria reassured me and I felt anxious, I was scared Mollie would think it was done on purpose when it wasn't. My phone soon pings and I pick it up seeing Liv has texted me.

From Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

Good luck meeting with your social worker today 💖 I'll meet you later. Xxx

To Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

Thank you Liv, hopefully Mum gets to sign the adoption papers today and I'll get enrolled in school tomorrow but I'm not going to hold my breath. See you later. I'll meet you at the school Later on, love you xxx

From Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Text me when you get here, I've only got sports last so I could sneak off without getting caught xxx

To Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

As long as you won't get into trouble baby xxx

I put my phone on charge after I had text liv so I could go and get dressed. Mums nose had finally stopped Bleeding.

"Is it sore? Your nose?" I asked Victoria nervously.

"A little but I'm fine sweetie. I should have been much more careful when I was tickling you" Mum smiled as she placed her hands on my knee to stop me from worrying.