028 | It's Time To Wake-Up Now

Charlotte's Pov

I couldn't move, I couldn't speak nor see but I could hear everything going on and I could feel everything too. Liv was here, Mum was here and their were doctors too. What had happened? Why couldn't I move.

"Charley please wake" Liv's voice spoke as I felt her hand take mine.

"I'm trying Liv, I really am" I thought as I tried my hardest to wake up from the horrible state I was in. It all went bright all of a sudden when I see my dad, where was I? Why was I seeing my dad.

"Dad? Is that you?" I asked as I saw my dad stood at the end of the bed, I watched from door of the hospital room, I saw my own lifeless body, Mum holding my hand and liv also holding my hand.

"It's me princess. You've really been in the wars haven't you" dad smiled softly to me and I giggled softly too as I went to hug him.

"I was fine before Kevin and Jane came into my life again I was happy again with Victoria. She's my adopted Mum" I explained to dad as he kept his arms around me.

"I know baby, I've been watching you ever since the fire. I've never left you." Dad smiled.

"What's happening here? Why am I seeing you" I asked dad confused. Was I dead?.

"Because you've got a choice to make" dad began as he looked at me and put his arm around my waist.

"You have your whole life to live, you have a new family and a girlfriend and your happy, I've seen it all. Kevin and Jane they shouldn't have came for you because I didn't want you to be with them." Dad paused as I watched nurses walk into the room, Liv looked like she was in a state and Mum was sobbing as a loud beeping happened, it was coming from the machine I was wired up to, I watched my body from dads side.

"You've got a choice to make princess, you can either leave now or wake up now. If I was you I'd wake up and live your life; look at what your leaving behind" dad convinced me as I watched Mum and Liv being ushered out of the hospital room

"What about you" I asked glancing up to my dad who smiled at me.

"I'll be here always. In here and here" dad pointed to my head and my heart, I knew what I had to do. I had to fight this and wake up. I walked over to my body and held my hand

"Promise me You'll never leave me dad?" I asked my dad gently as I looked back and he nodded.

"Promise" dad smiled and that was it. He was gone and I was back in my body. I tried to move my hand and it twitched slightly.

"Charlotte can you hear me?" A unrecognisable voice spoke. I could hear them and I could move now, I was fighting and I was going to wake up soon. I was going waking up.

Liv's pov

"Come on Charley. You've got to wake up" I spoke to my girlfriend who sniffled.

"It's time to wake up now sweetie. I love you and I'm never letting you go again. I promise" Victoria cried as Charley's heart monitor flatlined and we were immediately ushered out of the room. I watched as the nurses did things to Charley, what were they doing.

"Charlotte can you hear me?" A nurse asked Charley but why.

Third Person

The nurses assessed Charlotte as her hands twitched they continued to talk to her as if she could answer her, Charlotte's hands twitched again and her eyes fluttered around.

"Charlotte if you can here me open your eyes" the nurse spoke calmly as Charlotte's hands twit had again. Another hour went by and Charlotte's eyes soon fluttered open, she squinted slightly as her eyes adjusted to the light in the room.

"Charlotte can you tell me what happened?" A nurce asked charley who shrugged as she thought about what happened, it then hit her.

"Kevin and Jane Crashed the car. Jane was texting and then I think I hit my head" Charlotte explained the little thing she knew. She wasn't sure if it actually happened but it was what she remembered. Charlotte was worried about what was going to happen next but she had to work things out and she was going to with the help of Liv and Victoria.