021 | Snow Day

Charlotte's Pov

Liv and I were both released on bail, we had been out for a few days and I could tell Mum was angry with me for not owning up sooner. I already felt extremely bad for it so she couldn't make me feel any worse than I already do. I stayed at the Mill again last night only to wake up with snow outside. I grinned to myself as i nudged Liv who was still asleep.

"Do you want a build a snow man" I giggled quoting Anna from Frozen.

"Go away Charley" Liv yawned I saw her smile from her sleeping position in her bed.

"Do you want to build a snowman, come on let go and play" I sung out of tune trying to get my girlfriend out of bed, it was almost nine thirty anyway.

"I never see you anymore, come out the door. It's like you've gone away" I continued to sing, some of it was In tune but the other half was not.

"We used to be best buddies and now were not, I wish you would tell me whyyyy" I sang again hearing small laugh coming from Liv

"Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snow man?" I continued still out of tune.

"Go away Charley" I heard Liv's voice as she tried not to laugh.

"Okay bye" I pretended to walk away. We both started laughing at ourselves.

"Now on a serious note let's go play in the snow" I beamed opening the curtains to show Liv it had snowed and was still snowing.

"Your such a child" Liv laughed as she sat up in her bed and pushed my gently.

"Rather be a kid then a moody fish" I giggled not really sure why I said a moody fish

"Moody fish? Well that's a new one" liv laughed while I smirked

"Now let's get dressed. Unless you want to go out in your pjs which is highly unlikely" I giggled. I smiled and laughed like normal but I still felt broken.

"Okay, get dressed yes that's the best thing to do first" Liv grinned, I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom where I pulled on my black leggings underneath my black tracksuit bottoms. I pulled a navy long sleeve t-shirt on and left my hair down before I joined Liv and we went downstairs together

"We're going to go build a snowman" we told Aaron who was the only one home, we went outside with the cold hitting us as soon as we stepped outside.

"Let's build Olaf" I giggled like a little kid earning a roll eye from my girlfriend next to me.

"You really are a child" Liv smirked as she threw a snow ball at me laughing.

"At least I'm not a Moody Fish" I picked up some snow and made a ball before throwing it at her.

"I'm going to so get you" liv laughed as she ran towards me, I ran as fast as I could before getting tackled to the ground, the snow freezing my neck.

"Caught you" liv laughed as she smiled, I looked into her eyes and I felt safe.

"Can I please get up, it's getting cold down here" I shivered slightly hoping liv would get off me. Liv soon got off and helped me up as Kevin and Jane approached us.

"What do you want" I growled abruptly my mood dropping to 0 in a matter of seconds.

"We just wanted to tell you ourself that the custody court date has been booked for a week today, you better start packing because you'll be with us soon and you won't be seeing anyone from this village ever again" Jane smirked.

"Get lost, your not getting custody of me. Do you think I've forgotten what YOU did to me. I'm going to tell the courts everything and then you'll loose, I don't want anything to do with you now leave, now" I shouted getting right into Kevin and Janes face, my hands shaking as anger ran through my body.

"Don't you dare talk to us like that again you ungrateful little brat" Jane growled slapping me round the face.

"Come on Charley, let's go and play somewhere else, leave these to do whatever they please as long as it's not come here us again" Liv grabbed my hand and pulled me away as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I hate them so much" I screamed when we stopped and the tears began streaming down my cheeks. Liv pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back.

"They won't win, I promise you that" Liv whispered into my ears but I knew myself that she couldn't be so sure about that.

Liv's Pov

Charley woke me up to tell me it was snowing, I smiled as she was acting like her old self again. We both got dressed and went to play, we threw snowballs at each other and then I tackled her to the floor, how was I so lucky to have her in my life I didn't know, I helped Charley up as we was Kevin and Jane coming towards us.

"What do you want!" Charley asked growling abruptly I could tell her mood had dropped almost instantly

"We just wanted to tell you ourself that the custody court date has been booked for a week today, you better start packing because you'll be with us soon and you won't be seeing anyone from this village ever again" Jane smirked.

"Get lost, your not getting custody of me. Do you think I've forgotten what YOU did to me. I'm going to tell the courts everything and then you'll loose, I don't want anything to do with you now leave, now" Charley getting right into Kevin and Janes face, I watched Charley's hands shaking as anger ran through Charley's body. I was curious what she was on about but if she wanted to tell me she would. I wasn't going to push the subject

"Don't you dare talk to us like that again you ungrateful little brat" Jane growled slapping Charley round the face which was the last straw for me. I was getting Charley away from them. I wanted to do my best to make Charley happy again but how I was going to do that I didn't know.