026 | Custody Awarded To....

Recap..

"Hello sweetheart. You know what I want you to do. I want you to say you want to come with Kevin and myself. Can you do that" Jane smirked as she looked at me

"This is my life, it's what will benefit me. Staying with Victoria will be better so you can leave now. I can assure you your not getting custody of me" I growled before washing my hands and leaving the bathrooms making my way back to everyone. I was going to fight and whatever was to happen will happen but only time would tell what that is.

Charlotte's Pov

"Continuation of the custody of Charlotte is back in session" the judge announced as we were sat back in the court room, I was sat by Liv once again and was holding her hand right.

"I would now like to hear from Charlotte herself. Charlotte what do you want" the judge asked me? Indicating to the stand. I reluctantly let go of Livs hand as I walked up to the stand nervously.

"When my dad died Kevin and Jane just left me, they abandoned me and I was just left to go into care. I didn't think I'd be happy again until I met Victoria, she's my mum Now and I love her just as if she was biological. When They came on the scene the other month it broke me, they think they can pick me up and drop me when it suits them but they can't. I want to stay with a My Mum and girlfriend, my uncle Robert and all my friends. At least I know where I stand with them. When I became ill for the second time, I relapsed because of Kevin and Jane, I didn't think I would relapse. What I'm trying to say is If anyone really cares what I think they would let me stay where I'm happy, with Victoria" I finished biting my lip anxiously.

"Thank you Charlotte, Now we have heard from everyone we will now take another break, I'll be deciding what's in Charlotte's best interests" the judge smiled as she looked towards Kevin and Jane. Their was seriously something going on their, I just felt it.

"You did amazingly up their sweetie, I'm so proud of you" Mum smiled as she put her arm around my shoulder while I held Livs hand, her thumb rubbing my hand gently. Outside of the courtroom I sat with my head resting on Livs shoulder

"Whatever happens Charley, I'm proud of you and I love you" Liv's face lit up as she played with my hair.

"I love you too" I mumbled as butterfly fluttered around my stomach. I sat fiddling with Liv's hand, It felt like hours went by when finally we were called back in.

"After everything we've hearts today we have came to a conclusion" the judge announced before she paused.

"We are awarding custody of Charlotte too Kevin and Jane woods" my heart seemed to drop into my stomach as I grabbed mums hand.

"No you can't do this" I cried out

"Court dismissed" the judge announced. We all left the court room, I felt broken. I flung my arms around mum as Kevin and Jane joined us.

"Be brave Charley we will fight this" mum whispered to me as I saw Liv's eyes cloud over. Kevin grabbed my waist and pulled me away from mum as tears began streaming down my face. When we were awhile away he put me down and grabbed my arm pulling me in the direction of the exit.

"You won't be seeing them ever again" Jane laughs as Liv came running after us as I pulled my arm free and I ran into Liv's arms.

"I love you Liv" I cried as Liv held me tight and I did the same to her

"I love you too Charley, we will get you back where you belong. I'm not giving up until your home" Liv whispers to me as we kiss only seconds before Kevin once again grabs me from around my waist not letting go of me this time. Both Liv and I were crying as I was carried into the car park and immediately out into the car. Kevin and Jane got in the car before driving away, I watched out the window with tears streaming down my cheeks as I watched Liv, Mum, Robert and Aaron disappear into the horizon.

"This is your new life, you need to forget them because they never were your family. Do you understand me" Jane growled and I cowered into the car.

This was the mess of a life I was to call mine and I hated it.

Victoria's PoV

How could they do that

How could they do that. Rip a child from her home. Kevin ripped Charley from not only my arms but Liv's too. We don't know when we will see her again which makes the situation worse.

"We will fight this Vic, we will" Robert try's to reassure me as Aaron hugged Liv and Robert hugged me. Liv was sobbing as I worried about Charley.

"What if they don't take her to her counselling sessions, she'll get worse again and I won't be their to help and support her" I sniffed

"She'll fight this, she's got us to fight for." Robert said softly running my back. It all felt wrong, I promised o wouldn't let anyone take her yet here I was crying about her being taken away.

"They must have bribed that judge, did you see the way she looked at them it was obvious something had gone on between the three of them" Liv announced as she wiped her eyes.

"No wonder they gave custody of Charley to them. They didn't take Charley's best interest into consideration, they didn't care if Charley was happy or not, it's not fair" I cried as Robert took me out to the car and we headed back to the village. Back at home it felt empty, no Charley begging to watch Wentworth, her happy laugh and her meltdowns when she thinks she's not good enough. It was all a mess now Charley was gone but I was determined to fight to get her back even if it was the last thing I do.

Liv's pov

When we got back from the court I went to sit outside on a beach, I knew Charley would be broken inside and I had to stay strong for her but it was hard knowing my girlfriend was god knows where she was. Tears were falling rapidly down my cheeks as I thought of Charley.

"Hey where's the smile we all know and love?" Robert asked me as he sat down next to me, he pulled some funny faces and I forced a small smile on my face as I wiped my eyes

"I just want her back already" I mumbled and Robert nodded.

"So do we all. But we have to wait this out, she'll be back where she belongs soon I hope" Robert smiled but I wasn't sure I could wait this out, she made me a better person and that was a fact.