016 | They Want What?

Charlotte's Pov

My dads sister and brother-in-law are back, I hadn't seen them in years and they come back yesterday. I didn't even know if they were alive or not until then. I curled up in a ball in my room as I tried to get my head around things. Today Mum and I are meeting them in the pub for lunch, I was beyond scared, scared they would take me away from the people I care about and love.

To Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

I wish you were here today, I don't want to meet my so called aunt and uncle, they are going to take me away for sure xx

From Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

Babe it's fine. They won't take you away, Victoria won't let them and neither will I. Their not taking the girl I love away xx

To Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

But they can Liv, they have more rights over Mum because their my biological family, I wish they weren't but they are xx

From Babygirl Liv😍🙊💖

Whatever happens we will get through this. We will fight it until the end, promise xx

After texting liv I sighed and made my way downstairs. I couldn't get my head round it all. Kevin and Jane were my aunt an uncle. Kevin was my dads brother but what really got me was how he treated me when dad was alive, he was horrible and shouted at me for no reason, that's one of the things I remembered most

"You ready to meet Kevin and Jane?" Mum asked me as I paced back and forth in the living room.

"No, I'm not ready. I don't even want to meet them. They never thought of me when Dad had died so why now? Why now that I'm happy and somewhere i love?" I asked my voice shaking.

"Maybe If you talk to them you'll understand?" Mum asked in a gentle tone as she stopped me from pacing around. I shook my head and sighed. I didn't want them in my like, not now I'm happy. I began pacing again as she continue to try and calm me down. I can't continued pacing to stop myself from panicking as I heard the door. Mum left the room and opened the door.

"How is she?" I heard Roberts voice who looked at me.

"Shes been like the for the last hour. I can't get through to her, she's heading for a full meltdown." Mums voice panicked as they both walked into the living room.

"I'll give Liv a call, I am pretty sure she'll be able to talk Charlotte room" Robert voice spoke again

"Hi liv, can you get to Vic now. It's Charlotte" Roberts voice spoke and then soon he hung up.

Liv's pov

Charlotte rang me last night in a state, she told me her biological aunt and uncle showed up in the pub, she said Victoria has suggested they meet today in the pub for lunch. I was worried about my girlfriend, she made me a better person after all. I was sat doing my homework when my phone ran next to me, Roberts name was showing up

"Robert what do you want, I'm meant to be doing my homework" I asked picking up my phone.

"Hi liv, can you get to Vic's now. It's Charlotte" Robert asked I knew I had to drop everything so I could get their

"I'll be right over, give me five" I quickly said before handing up and packing away my things, I slipped my shoes on my shoes and opened the door dashing out and over to Victoria's, I knocked on the door and was immediately let in.

"She's been pacing for a hour, she's panicking about today but whatever I tell her won't calm her. Robert thought you could help" Victoria informed me and I nodded. I walked into the living room seeing my girlfriend pacing, I immediately grabbed her hands.

"Charlotte look at me. I'm not leaving your side. I'm coming with you to meet your aunt and uncle. We will get through it all. We will fight if they want custody and we will win, you see family isn't all about who's your blood and you know that" I told the worried teenager opposite me, immediately she flung her arms around me, I heard her sob lightly into my ear.

"Shh it's okay. Now how about we clean you up and then we will all go over to the pub. Together" I pulled her away as I looked into her eyes, she looked scared.

"I don't want them in my life I'm happy here" Charlotte mumbled and I nodded wiping a tear away as I pushed her hair behind her ear, I took Charlotte upstairs and into the bathroom where I washed her face and pulled her into another hug.

"I won't leave you. I promise" I whisper to her putting my arm around her and walking downstairs.

"I love you Liv" Charley whispered as she took a deep breath.

"I love you too Charley" I said back to her when approached the adults.

"Ready to go now?" Victoria asked Charley who just nodded. The four of us walked to the woolpack. Robert stopped at the bar where Aaron was sat drinking a pint

Charlotte's Pov

In the pub I was sat next to Liv and Victoria. I was holding Livs hand that I'm sure if it was any tighter I'd break it.

"Charley I love you I really do but do you mind loosening your grip on my hand, I don't fancy a broken hand" Liv smirked making me giggle nervously. I loosened my grip on my girlfriends hand began chewing my lower lip as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous" I apologised as I watched Kevin and Jane walk towards us. I felt Liv rub her thumb over the back of my hand when she saw I was starting to tense up.

"We hope we're not late, the traffic from the other side of town was horrendous" Kevin spoke confidently but I knew he was lying, his body language gave it all the way.

"Why now!" Is all I said unable to say anything else knowing I'd loose it if I did.

"We have been looking for you ever since your dad died. Your family. You belong with us" Jane smiled, it was fake. You could see it in her eyes.

"Who are you?" Jane then asked glaring at Liv.

"Firstly what the hell! Family are meant to be their for one another in their darkest times, like when ones dad has died! I was put into the system. I had none until almost a month ago when I found Victoria. She's adopted me and she's my family now. I don't care what you say because Victoria is my Mum and nothing is going to change that" I began folding my arms

"This is Liv, my girlfriend" I smiled as I looked towards my girlfriend to finish telling her who Liv was

"No, no, no. We can't be having any of that. When your living with us we will have to snap that out of you" Kevin spoke with the look of disgust on his face.

"Excuse me!" I raised my voice as the shock hit me.

"You homophobic dick!" Liv raised her voice which caught the attention of mostly everyone but mostly Aaron and Robert

"Anyway we have filed for custody of Charlotte and we are going to win." Jane smirked.

"You want what?" I asked with frustration in my voice.

"We want custody of you" Kevin smirked before they both left. I didn't know what to do or say so I just sat their not saying a word.