CHAPTER 19: MY Important Role!?!

LEAH

I wasn't too sure this was what I personally wanted. Though then again, Amelia had explained to me the importance for her to come out and that it was long overdue. Whatever that meant, especially since I was just turned the other day.

She did make me feel confident a little more but still, I was worried about the transformation process and the amount of pain I would feel.

"Okay baby. To transform into your wolf, all you have to do is close your eyes and see yourself as a wolf. This is why it is important that you and your inner wolf have a great connection and bond. She will help you become your wolf. And remember the pain is temporary." He assures me.

"Okay. So, do I need to remove my clothes too?" I ask.

"It's better. That way you don't tear your clothes." He says.

"Good point." I tell him.

"Don't worry, nobody else can see you but me. Besides, the guys see gone." He assures me with a smile.

"Okay." I reply.

I begin to remove my clothes and I'm glad I'm doing this in front of Eli cause I feel so comfortable around him and not self conscious.

"You know, you are so sexy. I might not let you transform yet, before making you sore." He grins and winks at me, causing me to blush.

"Baby?!" I say.

"Okay, I'll wait til afterwards." He winks at me.

I close my eyes and take in a deep breath and hear Amelia tell me to relax.

Then suddenly, I feel a crack in my bones then another and another one, making me fall to the ground until I opened my eyes and I see him looking at me with his jaw dropped all shocked and surprised.

I try to mind link him.

"Baby? Do I look that bad?" I ask him.

"You look. Oh my god. You're a....Wait, this is impossible. You said you were human?!" He says aloud, sounding a bit more angry.

"I was human." I began but he stopped me.

"Stop! Clearly you lied to me. YOU never could've been human and then turn into...THAT." he tells me.

Before I could say anything, he quickly leaves walks passed me and leaves? What happened? Do I seriously look terrible?

I quickly began running towards a creek that wasn't too far into the woods from us and as soon as I got there, I looked into the water at my reflection and I see a beautiful red and purple colored shiny fur with hazel eyes staring back at me.

"Look at how beautiful we are." Amelia tells me.

"If I'm so beautiful, why did he get mad and leave?" I asked her.

"Give him time. And I think now is the time I tell you who you really are.." She tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"You were never born human. You were born a wolf. Both your parents were royal. They ruled over all wolfs. There was a prophecy centuries ago, that one day, a Princess would be born and she would bring order and peace to the wolves. She would be the protector of all the land. Both your parents were killed trying to protect you and when they lost the battle, your grandparents at the time had believed it was best for you to live with your uncle." She tells me.

"So I was supposed to endure all that pain for many years, cause of some prophecy?" I asked her.

"No. Nobody knew what your uncle would do to you. In fact, there has been questions regarding him and your parents' death." She says.

"Oh my god. But wait, if I'm a wolf and you were with me the entire time, as one's inner wolf is, then where were you when I was being beaten and bullied?" I asked hurt.

"I never left you Leah. You shut me out. You shut the world out after your parents died. You have always had this ability to overpower even me. Which no wolf can do to their inner wolf. You see, you have so many strong abilities and powers that you have yet to discover. But you must understand that you are at risk. You are a huge target. Now give Eli a little bit of time and he will come around. And as far as his trip that he's leaving for in a couple of days, goes, don't worry, he'll tell you in time." She says.

"Okay. Well, I wanna change back into my human form." I say. Then begin running back towards the house and when I form back into my human shape, I quickly get dressed back into my clothes that were still laying there.

I then quickly run into the house and look for Eli. But he's still not there. So I turn the TV back on and begin watching movies until he comes back home but he doesn't.

So by the time eleven rolls around, I realize I better get to sleep since tomorrow's school.

When I woke up, I saw he wasn't home still. I really hope he still isn't mad at me.

Then while taking a shower, I suddenly feel sick and hold my stomach and then quickly get out to throw up in the toilet.

I wasn't surprised I didn't feel good with all the emotions I felt from yesterday. I just wish he called or returned my texts at least.

Rick and the guys didn't say anything to me and I thought that Eli must have said something to them that made them mad at me too for some reason. So I just ignored them and we went to school.

When I arrived, I went straight to my locker and to be honest, I was so pissed off, just as much as hurt that I hadn't heard from Eli at all.

Then as soon as I closed my locker and was starting to walk towards my first period, I stopped when I saw Eli talking to Ivy with his arm beside her head against the locker to lock her in. Then she kissed him.

Right there was when I felt the worse pain in my life. My heart broke. I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe. So I quickly turned around and stormed out the back of the school. I didn't care anymore. About anything. I don't care who I was. I didn't want to be here anymore.