CHAPTER 29: Where's My Love?!

ELI

After she left, that's when I mind linked with Rick and all of them letting them know that right as they are about to make the announcement, that's when we would attack.

So we waited and prepared and right as soon as I saw Zeus squeeze her arm tight, that's when I gave everyone the go.

All the wolves from the outside all stormed in and everyone else just screamed, yelled and ran away, which was good since it was nobody else's business.

I stayed in my human form and as soon as I saw Leah stomp on Zeus' foot before running away, I took the opportunity, as did Zeus by turning into our wolves and jumping towards each other to begin fighting.

We all are fighting with everyone and going at each other, clawing and biting.

That is until finally, as Zeus pounces on me and pins me down. Then I struggle but then finally get my hind legs up enough to kick him off and have him hit the wall really hard to make him struggle to get up and when he finally does get up, we look at each other and growl at one another and then start running towards each other and the next thing I remember, right as Zeus' wolf gets close enough to me, I claw out his throat and watch as his wolf drops to the ground and bleeds to death.

Then I hear Leah cry and immediately start running towards her scream.

When I get outside, I see Leah in her wolf form, surrounded by a bunch of growling wolves who I know is Jay's pack.

Right as I begin running to help her and mind link with the guys to come and help, I get knocked down by a big wolf that is black with silver.

"Isn't that sweet. Trying to help out your little slut!" My Uncle Jay mind links to me which causes more rage and anger in me and as I begin growling, I kick him hard off of me.

Then we begin fighting with each other and we fight for a while until I hear Leah's wolf yelp out really loud in pain and as soon as I looked over, I saw that she killed a few of the wolves, but I could see her wolf's body lying on the ground against a tree trunk.

Then I felt a sharp pain on my side as I notice my uncle has just clawed me deep on my side, causing me to fall to the ground in pain and right as I collapse, he kicks me, causing me to land on the side he just clawed me on.

"You are just as pathetic as your father. And now you're willing to die for HER?!"

"Yes!" I replied breathlessly.

I try and mind link with Rick and all of them and right as I see Jay's wolf start running towards me, I try getting up but feel like I can't move, I then hear another growl and then everything goes black.

*****************************************

<< A Few Days Later >>

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in a hospital room, hooked up to a few machines and an I.V.

Then I look over beside me and see Rick sitting in a chair and he quickly gets up as soon as he see's that I'm awake.

"Hey Alpha. You're awake!" He says.

As he gets closer to me, I see that he has bruises and cuts.

"What. Happened." I tried to talk but couldn't cause I had to wake up some more.

"You need to rest some more Alpha. I'll tell you everything when you're a little more coherent." He said.

"No! Tell me now!" I yelled.

"Fine." He says. "Well, first of all, Jay, Zeus and his pack are all dead." He begins.

"And what about Leah?" I asked.

He takes a gulp before answering.

"She's okay. She's being sedated and she....well she...." He started to hesitate.

"She what?!" I asked him.

"She's pregnant." He says.

I'm speechless and my heart drops a little to the bottom of my stomach. Yet, I can't help but feel mostly happy.

"So her and the baby is okay, right?" I ask.

"Yes. They are both fine but the doctor says he needs her to stay here for a few more days so that they can monitor her and the baby to make sure they're good to go before she can leave." He tells me.

"Okay. Is she in the hospital here?" I asked.

"Yeah." He says. "Why?"

"Cause I wanna see her." I say as I sit up, in pain as I notice I have a huge bandage on the side of my ribs and remember what happened. Then I start taking out the I.V. and all the other stuff quickly and even though Rick attempted to try and stop me, I glared at him and he stepped back then helped hand me my clothes and we headed out the door and down the hall a few doors down from mine to her room.

The moment I opened up the door, I slowly started to walk towards the chair next to her bed where my mother was sitting, reading a magazine while My Luna was sleeping.

I gently place my hand onto my mom's shoulder and she turns to look up at me.

"Sweetie." She smiles as she gets up and we hug each other.

"How is she?" I quietly ask.

"She's okay. Her and my grandchild are gonna be just fine." She assures me with a smile.

"Good." I reply while continuing to look at Leah and how beautiful she looks sleeping.

"She was asking about you when she was awake." My mother smiles.

"Thanks for being here for her." I tell her.

"Of course." She says and then she tells me she has to leave to head back towards the castle and clean up a few things and will check in on us later.

She then leaves as I take a seat slowly down beside Leah and take a hold of her hand and kiss it. All while still trying to ignore my pain.

I look down at her stomach and place my hand on it and then I hear the sweet voice I have missed.

"That feels nice." I hear Leah tiredly say.

I look up at her with tears in my eyes.

"Hey beautiful." I tell her.

"Hey." She replies.

"I love you." I tell her.

"And I love you." She tells me with a tired smile.

I then lean in and kiss her passionately before getting into the bed with her, putting my arm behind her and pulling her in to cuddle as we fall asleep in each other's arms.