CHAPTER 27: Time Has Come.....

ELI

When we finally arrived in England, we first met up with a few Packs that have been wanting to take Jay down but haven't been eble to.

We had almost a whole army. Which was far more wolves than Jay had.

My first goal was to find Leah and try and get her out of there.

All the wolves stayed back, surrounding the castle and quickly turned into their wolf forms while Rick, Kevin, a few of my guys and I, tried sneeking in in our human forms.

I wasn't sure exactly where her bedroom was but as I began walking down the long hallway on the second floor, I could tell I was getting closer from smelling her beautiful scent that made my wolf excited.

I then heard a noise and saw a woman walking down the hallway, carrying a dress and stopped at a bedroom door and walked inside. That had to have been her room.

I try and open the door a couple doors down and made sure that nobody was inside and opened up the window and saw there was a little bit of a ledge that lead towards her balcony.

So I took in a deep breath and let it out and cautiously stepped out onto the ledge and clung to the wall right away after seeing just how high above the ground this really was.

I then slowly began walking towards her bedroom. I stopped when I got to the window to the room in between the one I was in and then hers. I saw there were curtains closed and then I moved passed that until I finally reached her balcony.

I quietly stepped onto her balcony and remained outside but peaked my head through the sheer white curtains she had so nobody saw me and I was mesmerized at how beautiful she looked.

She always has been beautiful and those curves and just everything, she was just incredibly beautiful.

Then when I saw her face after the woman left, she was sad. She cried and I knew why. Oh my god if only she would open her nose enough to smell my scent, she would know I was right here.

It was when I saw her look at herself looking in the mirror and looking still upset.

That's when I took the opportunity and walked inside the room and up behind her.

I understand why she thought it was all a dream, but the moment she looked at me, I could see she finally believed and knew that this was real. That I was really here.

We held each other and kissed for a moment.

"What are you doing here? If they catch you...." She started but I stopped her.

"Shhhh. Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen. I have my guys and a few other friends that are surrounding this castle waiting for me to give them the go to come and help take down Jay and Zeus." I try and assure her. But she begins tearing up and starts shaking her head.

"You have to go Eli. You and your friends need to go. It's the only way." She says and starts walking away when I catch her by the wrist gently.

"Wait, no. I'm not leaving you." I tell her.

"Please. This is the only way to guarantee your guys' safety. Including your mother's." She says.

"This isn't you. What have they said to you?" I asked.

"Please just go." She cries a little more but I still don't let her leave and pull her close to me.

"Baby please tell me." I ask.

"Jay said that if I don't accept Zeus as my mate at the ball tonight and announce it to everyone, he said he would torture you all, including your mother until your last breath. I can't have that. Knowing I could've saved your lives. This is what a Princess does, right? Sacrifices happiness, love, everything, to save people?" She says as she looks down at the floor, avoiding looking at me.

"No. Baby look at me." I begin to tell her as I cup the side of her face and lift her head up to look at me into my eyes before continuing.

"I can't" she says.

"Listen to me. Yes, Princess, Queen or even a King has to sacrifice many things. Even Alpha's. But there is a way for us to get what you and I deserve and to make sure those that have gotten in our way, to get what they deserve as well." I assure her.

She shakes her head a little bit. "But how? The ball starts in an hour. How are we gonna prevent all of that from happening?" She asks me.

"We have a plan." I assure her with a smile. "Do you trust me?" I ask.

"Yes." She nods with a smile.

"Then do as I tell you and don't worry, I promise, nothing will happen to me." I smile again at her.

"Okay." She smiles again and nods her head in agreement.

Then we take a seat on the bed and I go over the plan with her.

There's a knock on the door and quickly I hide in the closet while she fixes herself.

"Come in?!" She says.

The door opens and in walks Zeus who is all dressed up in a nice tuxedo.

"My lady. Shall we head downstairs and join my father for going over the plans?" He asks.

She takes in a deep breath and then nods her head and puts on a convincing smile. "Yes."

She then leaves with her arm looped through his and they leave.