CHAPTER 20: I Love You

ELI

I can't believe this entire time, she was royalty. She was the Princess from the prophecy. And worst of all, she never told me.

I can't deal with this. So I ended up going to my mom's house and since she was out of town for the week, I thought it would be great to have a night to think and then maybe talk to Leah today.

I turned off my mind linking and also, my phone. I wanted peace and quiet.

Then after waking up and getting ready for school, I thought about how I was going to be leaving the day after tomorrow to go to Italy and get rid of Zeus. And how much I missed Leah that I needed to fix things before I left.

So I got to school real early so that I hopefully would be able to see her as soon as she came into school.

Then while waiting for Leah, Ivy walks up to me.

"Hey sexy. It's been a while." She smiles.

"Well I haven't missed you." I tell her while still looking at the front doors of the school, looking for Leah.

"Are you waiting for that slut? What the hell do see in that slut? I mean how do you even stomach her?" She says and I suddenly feel anger build up inside of me. She's lucky I don't hit women.

However, instead, I grab her by her arm, and turn her around and slam her back against the locker and hit my hand hard against the locker on each side of her.

"You will NEVER and I do mean NEVER disrespect my Leah, do you fucking hear me?!" I tell her trying not to yell or and cause a scene.

"Oh come on. You can't honestly tell me you don't miss this." Ivy says while she leans in and kisses me.

I quickly push her off and place my hand around her neck.

"Do not ever fucking come near me or Leah again or I swear I will kill you and your brother you fucking whore!" I tell her and then back up and walk off.

Throughout the next couple of classes, I had noticed that Leah wasn't here. So I stopped Rick in between classes.

"Where the hell is Leah?" I asked them.

"She walked off earlier." Rick says coldly.

"What? When?" I asked.

"Cause she saw you making out with Ivy." He says.

"We didn't make out. Ivy kissed me and I pushed her off of me and besides, I was fucking threatening Ivy to leave Leah and me alone." I explain.

"So you weren't trying to hurt Leah?" He asks.

"Of course not. I would never hurt Leah." I said.

"Then why the hell did you leave her dude? She needed you and you left and then you never even called or messaged her back. Then when you didn't answer me back, Alpha, the guys and I, including Leah, were worried about you." He tells me.

"I know I fucked up. I never should've left her and I never should've not told you guys about where I was going. Which was my.mom's. But, I have done some thinking and I know she didn't know. She couldn't have. I know she wouldn't have ever lied to me. And now.....now I fucked up." I said.

"Alpha, from a friend to a friend, forget the fact she is royal and that you're both wolves and even though the Moon Goddess has brought you both together, remember, always, that you both love each other. You both have a bond and love for one another that is rare. Don't fuck this up and go get her." He says to me.

I smile at him and the guys. "Okay. I will." I reply and then leave.

*****************************************

I first looked around the school but didn't find her, nor did I smell her scent. So I headed back to the house.

I smelled her scent but it wasn't from inside the house. So I walked towards the backyard and found out that she ran into the woods. So I followed her scent.

After half an hour, I finally saw her, sitting by the creek in her with her knees to her chest and her head down in her knees.

I took in a deep breath and let it out before walking up to her.

"Leah?" I said nervously.

"Go away." She says along with a sniffle.

"Please, let me explain." I began.

"Why?" She asks while running around with tears rolling down her cheek.

"I don't know. I was scared and I know I shouldn't have run away and left you." I begin to tell her.

"I'm upset about that too but, not as upset as I am with seeing you kissing Ivy." She tells me as she begins to try and hold back tears.

"I swear. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." I assure her.

"Right. And you weren't telling her sweet things or talking about where to fuck her next. She's probably who you were with last night." She says.

"Baby, no. Last night, I went and stayed at my mom's house. She's gone for the week and knew it would be the only place I could go to that I could have no distractions and was able to think. And as far as the kiss, yes, she kissed me but I pushed her off right away. It happened after I had just got done threatening her to stay away from you and me." I tell her.

"What?" She says while fighting back some tears.

I walk up to her and place my hand on the side of her face.

"I love you baby. And I would NEVER do that." I assure her.

We lean in to kiss each other and then after talking a little more, we start heading back towards the house.

Now all I need to worry about is when I leave.