CHAPTER 25: Leah?!?

ELI

I can't believe my mom encouraged Leah to fight with us.

As much as I appreciated her helping me out and saw how bad ass she was with Gary and even though I agree that we both make a great team, I just don't know if I can bare the thought of anything happening to her.

I've had nightmares about her dying almost every single night.

I then hear the bedroom door open up and then quietly close.

Then I feel two hands being placed on my chest from behind.

"Eli?" I hear Leah say.

I turn to look at her with tears rolling down my face as she wipes my tears away and then we put our foreheads together.

"I'm so sorry." I begin to sob a little bit. "I know we make a great team and that I'm being selfish, but you don't understand. If I lose you, I will have no reason to live. I love you so much." I tell her with my eyes closed so tight and my arms cupping her face as hers is with mine also.

"And that is exactly how I feel about you." I hear her say. "Baby, I don't think the Moon Goddess would have brought us together, if it was not meant to be." She tells me.

"I know." I reply.

"The other night I had a dream. It was me and you, with a family of our own. We were married and it seemed so real. That I feel it was a sign. A sign that we do have a future that is beyond this." She assures me and I have to admit, it sounds real.

I breathe in and let out my breath real quick before answering her.

"Okay." I tell her before pulling our heads apart a little bit and looking into each other's eyes.

"Okay." She smiles and nods in agreement.

We give each other a kiss and stand there holding each other for a while before we head downstairs to tell everyone the plan.

As soon as we got downstairs and after telling everyone our decision, the guys and everyone was pumped up and complimenting Leah on her kill earlier.

I was looking for my mom and Rick told me that she had left right after Leah had gone upstairs for us to talk. Which apparently we were up there almost an hour and didn't realize.

"Why'd she leave?" I asked him.

"She said she needed to head back to castle for some emergency but said she'd talk to you soon." He tells me.

"Okay....." I reply thinking it was still weird that she left cause she always says goodbye first.

Suddenly, we see the front door be busted down and in came all of none other than Zeus and his pack. Which fists right away were being thrown and I took hold of Leah's hand as we started running outside in the backyard, along with several of my guys, such as Rick and Kevin.

Though as soon as we headed outside, I feel Leah being yanked from my hand and her start to scream as someone grabbed her and she starts struggling as I try to run towards the guy to get her back when someone throws a punch at me, knocking me on the ground after falling off the porch steps.

I start to get up and see that my guys are all still fighting while I see Leah is struggling in the man's arms that has got a tight grip on her as he continues trying to carry away.

As soon as I stand up, I see Zeus walk up to me and start punching me. Which causes us to break out in a fist fight with each other.

Then I hear Leah scream out my name and right as soon as I look at her, I next feel someone hit me hard on the back of the head and all I saw was darkness.

I walk through a meadow of beautiful purple flowers with the sunlight shining brightly in the sky and down upon my face with a gentle breeze brushing across my face.

I look in front of me and see Leah walking towards me smiling big, with a little boy and a little girl running up towards me.

As soon as the kids run up to me, I wrap my arms around them both and when Leah walks up to me, she kisses me and smiles.

"I'm so glad you came, my love." She smiles at me.

"Baby, I thought lost you." I tell her.

"Never. We will always be together." She smiles at me again.

"Daddy, come and play hide-and-seek with me and brother." My daughter says.

Withiut hesitation, both me, Leah and our kids start running off, laughing, playing and having a good time.

They wrestle me down to the ground and begin to tickle me.

Then suddenly, the clouds become dark and thunder begins.

When I stand up, I see Leah and my two kids, screaming, crying for me and while trying to run towards their screams, I stop and see my uncle Jay and there in front of him are both Leah and my two kids, dead on the ground with my uncle's wolf staring at me with blood dripping from his mouth.

I wake up sweat and sit up abruptly trying to catch my breath.

Oh my god. Just a dream. Just a dream, I repeat to myself.

Though when I look over beside me in my bed, I don't see Leah.

Before I yell or anything, I start remembering what happened. Oh my god, he took her. That motherfucker took her.

My bedroom door then swings open and quickly runs in is Rick and Kevin.

"What happened?! What's wrong?" They ask.

"Where's Leah?!" I demand.

"It's okay. Calm down." Rick says.

"I will NOT calm down! Where is she?! Where the hell did that monster take her?!" I asked.

"She'll be okay. Your mother has told us where she's at and where she's being kept." Rick tells me but the way he says it, makes it sound as though there is something else he wants to tell me but is fearful.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Your mother told us what your uncle's intentions are and Alpha, we, don't have much more time." He tells me.

"What does he plan to do?" I asked through a clenched jaw.

"He plans to make an example out of her. Using the method they used in the eighteenth century to make an example out of our kind." He says.

"Book us a flight to England that leaves tonight. We're going after her." I tell him.

Rick quickly stands up and walks out the door to book us a flight for tonight while Kevin follows right behind him and I get up, take some pain medication for the pain I feel still in the back of my head and then get dressed while packing a few things.

As soon as I saw Zeus and my uncle, I was going to make sure that I killed them.