CHAPTER 22: I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!

ELI

As soon as she fell asleep in my arms again, I immediately mind linked the guys for an early meeting, before Leah woke up.

I couldn't believe it but, I knew who she was talking about. She was talking about my uncle Jay. The man I looked up to since I was little. The Alpha I wanted to be like. Although now, he is my enemy and will be dead for ever trying to pull anything inappropriate on MY Luna.

The next morning, after waking up and meeting up with the guys at the dining table, we began to discuss the plan.

"Are you sure?" Rick asks me after I just finished telling him about my uncle Jay.

"Yes. And family or not, we need to take him out." I say.

"Eli, I love Leah and she deserves protection, but this is your uncle. He is a legendary Alpha. We need to really be sure that this is what you wanna do." He tells me.

"It is. I won't regret it." I began to tell them and then took in a breath and let it out before I continued. "Throughout my childhood I looked up to him and wanted to be just like him. My mom began telling me when I was twelve years old, up until I was sixteen, I had overheard several times, her talk to him and it was never good. Then when I was sixteen, she just, she told me just how evil he really was and that because she didn't want to upset me when I was little in telling me he isn't the greatest Alpha after all cause I looked up to him, she waited until I was sixteen. But I, I didn't believe her. I didn't want to. But now I see it." I tell them as I try not to break down and cry.

"I'm sorry Alpha." Rick says, followed by the others.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters now is taking him down. So we need to come up with a plan." I say and suddenly we hear a knock on the door.

We all quickly look at the door, wondering who it is. However, the scent we begin to smell, we know who it is. My mother.

I get up and answer the door.

"Hello son." She smiles and comes walking in.

"Hey mom." I greet her by kissing her cheeks.

"Where's your Luna?" She asks.

"Sleeping." I tell her.

"Oh. Well, I'll wait." She smiles.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I was here?" I asked.

"Well, it wasn't easy. I did have to practically beat it out of the person but, they finally told me." She smiles. "Hey boys." She waves at the guys.

"Hey." They all say back.

"Mom, we're in the middle of a meeting." I tell her.

"Oh, I know. And I also know that what I'm about to tell you will be very useful for getting back at your uncle." She smiles.

"What do you mean? And who told you where I was?" I asked her.

"That slut, Ivy and her brother. I had to remind them of their place. They have gotten quite brave lately. But anyways, I need to talk to you, now." She says calmly.

"Fine." I tell her.

"Oh and we need to discuss this outside and be sure to bring the guys including Gary." She smirks at him.

She starts walking outside and I have all the guys start walking out also.

As soon as we get outside, she stands in front of me.

"Alright mom. We're out here. What is it?" I ask.

"It'll go a lot better if you find a way to restrain Gary before I tell you." She suggests.

"Mother, what is the meaning of this?!" I ask.

"Fine. Have it your way. I discovered that this little pathetic excuse of a wolf and a disgrace to our kind has put you and your Luna, our future Queen at such a risk for an assassination. This thing decided to not only tell Zeus your plans, but he also happens to be Zeus' little brother. Which also are the very spawns of the devil himself, Alpha Jay. Your uncle. They have done nothing but try and take you out." She glares at Gary.

"Wait, what? Mother, forgive me but I..." I began to say but she cut me off.

"Do not question me, my son. Because there's more. Your uncle killed your father. Murdered him after hearing the Moon Goddess announcing your mate being a Princess. He got rid of your father so that he could try and destroy our family and that way you would never marry the Princess and inherit all the power that being King would give you." She tells us and we are all standing in shock.

"You bitch!" I heard Gary growl at my mom, which snapped me out of the shock I was in from what she had just told me, as it did everyone else and we all looked at him with disgust and anger.

He looks at her and starts breathing heavily and looks as though he will kill her.

"What's happening?" We all stop and turn as my mother smiles big as we heard Leah's soft voice. Which this is not a good time.

"It's all your fault. I'm not gonna wait for Jay. I'm gonna kill you now." Gary says right before forming into his wolf. And tries leaping at Leah but I too quickly form into my wolf and knock him onto the ground and we start fighting.

The other guys want to join, but I wont let them and I mind link them, as well as my mother to take Leah inside. But the next thing I see is Leah's wolf, knocking Gary's wolf off mine as he has me pinned down with a paw pressed down so hard on my throat, making my air supply becoming less and less.

Then as soon as I get up to try and help, I see Leah's wolf bite down hard on his heart and all you hear is a yelp in pain from Gary's wolf. Then I see her spit out a piece of skin? When I look closer, I see that it wasn't a chunk of skin. It was his fucking heart. What the fuck?! How did she....I stop as I see her turning her head and looking at me.

She suddenly collapses on the ground and passes out.

I immediately run to her side and then ask the guys to come and help me carry her and get her some clothes as I soon see her turn into her human form.

Wow, my girl is bad ass.