[ 2 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                 •♧•

      "Jungkook I have something important to tell you" His manager said as jungkook sighed and looked at the boy. It has been two days since he didn't remeber what happened the other day.

    "The chairwoman wants you to wrap your life here and return to korea" namjoon said as jungkook sat on the his chair.

   He put his thumb on his lips and started thinking. "You know very well Manager Namjoon that my treatment isn't over yet, will I be able to hide it?" He sighed and stood up "I can't go back to korea." He smiled as he patted namjoon's back.

__

    Jungkook suddenly woke up as he looked around and found himself on an airplane. He felt confused so he asked the guy that was sleeping next to him "Excuse me..where is this flight headed to?" He asked.

    Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing shortly at Incheon International Airport.

   "There you go" the boy smiled as jungkook nodded. He felt dazed.

    Jungkook got his phone out but then a flight attendant told him to put it away. The boy that was sitting next to Jungkook nodged him  "You cant use your cellphone? It's first class why not! Use mine.. OH WAIT I can't use it either hahahaha I'm so dumb.. I'M SO funny, aren't I?" The boy laughed as jungkook stared at him weird.

     Finally the plane landed as jungkook quickly took out his phone and saw a video in his gallery. It was him..his face..but not jungkook. He started the video as he watched it.

    How do you feel about stepping back on your homeland in 11 years? Look, don't stare at me like that. A man should have ambition. Don't you want to become the owner of Seung Jeon Group? I've shipped all of our belongings to there. Make sure you hold onto my things when you get there. Because you have the WORST style.

   Jungkook was going to go crazy. He can't believe one of his personalities made him go back to korea. That personality had green eyes and always wore sunglasses.

    Jungkook ran as soon as he finished watching the video through the airport.

    Meanwhile, Jimin came to the airport in his Blue car. He parked it really fast. He was rushing. He looked tired. He had brown hair and was wearing a big coat that covered his clothes underneath.

     His phone rang as he answered it "I'M NOT WRITER OMEGA! I'M NOT! Please stop calling me" jimin whined as he closed his phone. He ran his hand  through his hair furiously. "Taehyung you are fucking dead!" Jimin yelled as he got out of the car.

    Jungkook was on the phone trying to reserve a ticket to fly back to korea but multiple body guards came to take him. They belonged to his family. They bowed as he closed the phone. "The chairwoman has sent a car" a bodyguard said.

     Jungkook sighed and nodded. He slowly walked through them. "YAH!" He stopped as he heard a quick yell from a short boy.

    He thought the boy was yelling at him. Jimin pointed his direction. Jungkook thought it was another boy that Shinkook knew but he didn't. 

     Jimin stood infront of jungkook as jungkook looked down thinking he or shinkook did something wrong. "Come out while I'm talking to you nicely!" Jimin said.