[ 8 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                •♧•

   Jungkook changed into a black turtle neck, light blue skinny jeans and a brown flannel, and parted his hair. He came back to the living room, Jimin was sitting on the couch as he looked at jungkook's documents.

    "Are you sure you want to be involved in this mess" jungkook said as he sat across of jimin. Jimin raised his head to look up at the boy "Jungkook I'll help you okay!" Jimin smiled.

    Jungkook blushed seeing jimin smile like that. People usually get scared whenever they hear about Jungkook's disorder but Jimin isn't getting scared. That made jungkook trust him.

   Jimin signed the paper as he handed it to jungkook. Jungkook held it and got up "I'll show you something.." He said.

   Jimin got up with him as he followed  him curious. "Only I jungkook know about this..not the others" he went to his room and  went behind the curtain there was a button. He clicked it and opened a secret door in jungkook's room.

   "What is this..?" Jimin asked as he got in the secret room. There was the screens for the cameras in the house. There was a lot of technology too and medicine. "Shinkook cannot know you are healing me.. or else he'll hurt you. So this is a secret room for all our documents and stuff you know.." Jungkook cleared his throat.

    Jimin nodded as he yawned "Okay" he said. Jungkook chuckled "Are you tired? You can rest for today" he smiled as he got out of the room. He closed it "I'll show you your room" he said.

   Jimin took his luggage and held it. "Give it to me, it looks heavy" jungkook took the luggage before Jimin could reply.

   "I was okay.." He said trying to get his luggage. Jungkook shook his head "I'm carrying it!" He pushed jimin lightly. Jimin giggled "Okay" he covered his mouth with his hand.

   Jungkook was in his room. There was a curtain separating jimin's room. Jimin frowned "I sleep here..?" He asked. Jimin was going to sleep in Jungkook's room. The only thing that will block out the two is a curtain.

   "Yes.. hope you don't mind but if something happens in my sleep you would reach me quickly" jungkook explained. Jimin nodded "Okay reasonable" he giggled.

   "I have to warn you though sometimes I'll be coming to your bed for sleep" he winked. Jungkook's raised his brow "What?" He asked. Jimin chuckled "it's a joke" jungkook nodded and laughed "Okay.." Jungkook cleared his throat.

     Jungkook went outside of the room as he let jimin have a little privacy and rest a bit. He went to the kitchen as he kept thinking on what he should cook for dinner.

    Jimin climbed up his bed as he closed his eyes to rest a bit. He didn't change his clothes. It's been a while since he slept on a comfortable bed. Usually he sleeps on the bed that is in the hospital since he is very busy.

    Jungkook decided to cook Pasta with very creamy cheese on top of it. He sprinkled some hot pepper and mint on it. He had side dishes too. A bowl of kimchi and seaweed on the side. He setted two water bottles on the table and smiled as he finished.

   He hadn't had a decent meal since he stressed out all the time. He was hoping, truly hoping he could live a normal life and get rid of his personalities.

    He promised himself if he can't get rid of his personalities, he'd kill himself..

     He decided to go wake up jimin for him to eat. He opened his bedroom door very slowly.

    He then went to the curtain and slowly opened it so he can see if jimin is sleeping or not. He opened it and saw the cutest scene. Jimin was sleeping with his mouth open. He was cuddled up in a white fur blanket and his small hands were slightly open.

    He looked at the boy and wanted to watch him for while. But he shook his head. He went up to the bed and crouched down and shook the boy very gently.

    "Doctor.." He whispered. He didn't have any response back so he shook his body again "Doctor park" he slightly raised his voice.

   Jimin's eyes opened slowly and saw jungkook infront of him smiling "You should eat" jungkook said as Jimin rubbed his eye and nodded "I'll come eat" he said as jungkook took the hint to leave first.

    Jungkook left and closed the curtain. Jimin breathed out heavily "Gosh I hope my breathe doesn't stink.. I NEED GUM" he said to himself.

    He quickly got up as he looked in the bag. He didn't have any gum. He doesn't have any toothpaste and he can't ask jungkook for it. He decided he won't talk and keep his mouth shut.

    Jimin got out as jungkook was waiting for him already sitting. "You should have ate first" jimin said from afar before he got close to the table.

   He sat on the table as jungkook shook his head "No Doctor, you are older I have to wait for you to eat first" jungkook claimed. Jimin nodded and took the first bite out of the pasta so jungkook can eat.

    "Mmm!" He said as he ate more. Jungkook smiled widely "I'm glad you like it" he giggled. Jimin nodded as he kept his mouth shut.

    "Doctor.. is there anything you are not comftrable with? You should tell me what you like and what you don't so I won't bother you in the future while you stay here" jungkook asked as he took a bite of the Kimchi.

   Jimin was flustered he didn't want to talk. He made himself like he was chewing and covered his mouth while he answered "hmm I don't think I have things I don't like..if there is I'll inform you" jimin said "Ah what about You?" He asked as he filled his mouth with food.

    "I just don't like myself" he chuckled. But jimin knew he wasn't joking and he was serious.

                                   •♧•

       School can suck my non-existent dick 🙃🔫