[ 12 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?      

                                •♧• 

      Taehyung was in his room alone. He tapped on his laptop with his index finger. He grinned as he thought of what Jimin said about Jungkook.

   "Interesting.." he said to himself. "Writer Omega writes another amazing story!" He said as he imagined himself winning another award with a new story of his. "I'll just borrow some story line..I won't say his name" he smirked.

    "Taehyung-ah!" His mother yelled. Taehyung closed his laptop and went to his mother.

   "Yes?" He went down the stairs to look for his mother. "Did you hear anything from Jimin?" She asked. Taehyung nodded "Yea he's working and stuff you know..the usual" he smiled as he took a grape and ate it.

   "Okay next time you see him give him this. He's been asking if we still have it for a while" she said. Taehyung nodded as he looked at the item. "Hmm" he hummed.

    Meanwhile jimin was in his office in the hospital working on some things. "Personalities just got created for.. fun?" He said then ran through his hair furiously.

   "Ahh! Why is this so hard!" He complained throwing the pencil away. He put his hands on his eyes as he rested his head on the chair.

    "I'll ask Dr. Jin!" He smiled as he got up and went to his office quickly. Dr. Jin was having a phone call but he didn't hear Jimin come in. His chair was turned around so he couldn't see.

   "Mmm baby~ its been a while since we have done it. I miss you. Tonight pleasure me" he said on the phone.

   Jimin blushed "DOCTOR JIN!" Jin flinched as he turned his chair quickly "Babe I'll talk to you later bye" he hung up as he fixed his glasses and smiled.

   "Aishh can you be any grosser" jimin complained. He sat down on the chair while he took a bottle of water and chugged it down.

   "Jimin it's not gross- hold up are you perhaps..maybe a virgin?" He whispered.

   Jimin scoffed "Shut up! I lost it in 11th grade to a girl and it was disgusting." He shivered as he remembered the memories.

   "Wow and you haven't done it after. I feel sorry for you" jin shook his head in dissapointment.

   "Shut up! Anyway I came here to ask you about jungkook" jimin claimed making jin pay attention to him.

   "Yes what about him" he said.

   "Now I understand some personalities were created because of a cause. But there is  some that are just there without any reason..why?" He asked.

   Jin nodded "Uhuh..well you see every single one has a reason. A personality won't just be created like that. You just need to look into it more" he said as jimin's phone started ringing.

   Jimin saw it was jungkook and answered it quickly "Hello.." He said hoping it's jungkook and not other personality. "Dr. Where are you?" He asked. Jimin sighed in relief "In the hospital, I'll come home soon to discuss something with you." He said making Jin smirk.

   "Oooo you guys sound like you're married" he teased. Jimin blushed and shook his head "Stop assuming things!" He said as he left. Jin was happy he was gone so he got his phone to complete his phone call.

   Jimin arrived home. He got in the house and stretched his hands open. Jungkook saw jimin come and smiled. He suddenly hugged jimin. Jimin blushed at the sudden affection.

   "J-Jungkook..?" He stuttured. Jungkook looked weirdly at him "You weren't asking for a hug..?" He thought jimin opened his hands for a hug.

   Jimin giggled "I was stretching" he patted jungkook's head as he leaned away from the hug. Jungkook got embarrassed and scratched his head "Haha...s-sorry.." He looked away.

   Jimin thought the boy was cute. "It's okay" he giggled. Jungkook went in the living room and sat down "what were you doing in the hospital? Who were you with? Were you really in the hospital?" Jungkook asked jimin a lot of questions.

   "Woah slow down! I'm pretty sure its not your business" jimin stated and sat down across of jungkook. Jungkook sticked his tongue in his cheek. "Just trying to make conversation.." He buffered.

   "Okay! Now jungkook I have to talk to you its important" he said catching jungkook's attention. "What is it?" He put his hand on his chin.

   "Shinkook was created out of fear! So we just need to figure that fear and make you overcome it!" He smiled widely. Jungkook sighed and looked away "Any other solution?" He asked.

   Jimin frowned "What do you mean.. it is the solution. Or do you perhaps don't remember your fear?" He asked. Jungkook shook his head "NO I remember it clearly..but I want another solution." He shrugged his shoulders.

    Jimin thought the boy was acting unusual "Jungkook if you are scared I'll help you! Don't worry I'm here-"

   "Doctor no! I said no and its the final answer" he got up furiously. Jimin quickly held jungkook "Don't Go! You are mad now and Shinkook may come" he held jungkook's wrist tightly.

   "He won't" jungkook tried getting back his wrist. Jimin held both of his hands "Jungkook! You know that he'll appear and we dont need that..so please stay with me" jungkook sighed and listened to the boy because he was right. He teared up "I cant even have any emotions.." he said. Jimin had pity for the young boy.

   "I'm sleepy though" he complained. Jimin rolled his eyes "I'll have to be with you though..hold up that sounded wrong I'll just watch you sleep- no wait that's weirder" jimin sighed.

  Jungkook chuckled "Just sleep with me on the bed" he went to his room. Jimin blushed and followed the boy "I wont sleep! I'll just lay down until you fall asleep" he said as jungkook nodded.

   Jungkook took off his shirt and stayed in sweatpants. Jimin kept looking at the boy's body. "Uhm.. I'll guess I'll change too." He stated. Jimin wore a big black hoodie and his blue shorts.

   Calm down jimin. Why is your heart beating so fast. Fuck I think I'm the one who will change personalities. Jimin thought.

                                •♧•

    Waking up early should be a sin.