[ 29 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

    "What is your way?" Shinkook asked letting go of Jimin. Jimin gulped as he fixed his shirt. "Follow me" Jimin said.

   Jimin started walking down to his room. He opened the secret room and shinkook was shook. His eyes widened "Wow he even made a secret room to get RID of me" shinkook scoffed.

   Jimin swallowed and smiled "S-Sit here" he stuttured. He was trying his best to seem confident. Shinkook raised a brow but sat on the chair.

    "Okay, I'll play something on the computer now" Jimin leaned on the desk and opened a folder called "Mochi" and there was a video. He played the video and it was Jimin just looking at the camera. Shinkook frowned then looked behind him but he wasn't there.

  He realized the door was closed so he quickly got up and tried opening it. But the door was locked "JIMIN OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW" He yelled as he banged on the door.

   The door was made of steel. There is no way he can open it. It had a lock and the only copy was in Jimin's hands. Jimin didn't reply as he quickly ran outside of the house to his car. His only hope was Hoseok. There was no manager left. No mentor. Only Hoseok.

   Even though Hoseok seems to hate him he needs help. Because if he doesn't jungkook may actually disappear. "Please answer" he called him from jungkook's phone. It was late at night so there was a big chance he wouldn't.

    "Hello?"

   "Please! Please help" Jimin almost yelled.

   "What are you talking about? Isn't this Jungkook??" Hoseok asked.

   "I need you right now, you are the only one who can help us right now. Jungkook changed and there is no going back anymore. Please tell us the reason" Jimin begged as he was very desperate. Jungkook means the world to him. He can't just let shinkook take over.

    "Jungkook and I made a deal. I told him I'll tell him but he has to leave the company-"

   "YOU ASSHOLE JUST FUCKING TELL ME OR HE'LL DIE" Jimin shouted. He wasn't the best at scaring people but he could atleast be angry.

   "Fine..I'll come to you. Where are you?" He asked.

    Jimin sighed relieved as he quickly gave him jungkook's address and waited. He nervously waited in the car. He was too scared to go inside the house and listen to shinkook yell and bang the door loudly.

    "Jungkook, it's the last time I swear" Jimin shed a tear as he mumbled to himself. He finally had the courage to go inside. There was no shouting or banging. There was complete silent.

    He went near the door trying to hear what's inside. He heard the video so he assumed shinkook is watching it. Jimin filmed the video for emergencies. And thank the Lord he did. It was a video to calm the personality and trying to get jungkook back out.

    "Breathe, calm down. Look at me. My eyes. You can see how sincere I am. Jungkook I know you are there. Try your best. Get out. Focus on me. You don't want me with someone else right? So please do your best and get out. If you I will grant every wish you have. I will do my best."

      "SHUT UP" shinkook yelled. The video has no pausing button. And it was for hours. There was no way he could stop it. He can only listen to it.

      Ding dong..

  Jimin jumped as he heard the bell. He quickly went to open it. There was Hoseok standing with a bag. "Thank you for coming" Jimin quickly said.

   Hoseok scoffed "I thought I was going to be called an asshole again"He said as he came in the house.

   Jimin scratched the nape of his head and cleared his throat "S-So you know the reason. What is it?" He asked.

   Hoseok setted his bag on the couch as he got out a stuffy that looked very very old. He handed it to Jimin. Jimin looked at it and frowned "Is that suppose to help?" He asked.

   Hoseok rolled his eyes and sighed "When jungkook was young he lost his father. So our family had to take care of him. His father was killed in a fire. B-but the fire was planned. Because of the greed on owning the company. The person couldn't kill jungkook. But he tried making him sign a paper but jungkook never did." Hoseok cleared his throat again as he started tearing up.

  "So, he got locked in a closet, he was beaten up everyday. Minimum four times a day. And he only had this stuffy to hold on to. That person is really awful and I feel so guilty. I was young I didn't know it was wrong of course when I heard his screams every day. But now I do and I think the personalities were created as bodyguards. They were created to protect jungkook in situations he can't handle." Hoseok explained.

   "And who is that person?" Jimin asked as he was crying. He couldn't handle the story.

                          •♧• 

     Finals are this week and next week. ;-; RIP

   DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ♡♡