[ 18 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                 •♧•

    Jimin's gulped, his voice started shaking "And where was the l-last place?" He asked as he pulled over the car. His leg started shaking.

   "It was on a highway, the footage shows that he almost got hit by another car but he didn't. The car now rolled into the forest next to it and there is no cameras there. I think we should search there" jin said.

   Jimin quickly started the car again and went to the highway. He was determined to find jungkook. "Okay thanks Doctor" he said and quickly hung up.

    After 20 minutes he finally got to the highway street. He stopped the car even though you aren't allowed to and went to see the forest. He quickly called the police since they are more professional than him. While he was waiting he got a phone call from Taehyung.

  "Hello Jimin, I think I know where Jungkook is at the moment" he said.

  Jimin frowned "He's in a forest right!?" He asked as he bit his lip nervously.

   "No... He's on one of the roof buildings. It's the company" he said.

   Jimin's eyes widened "W-WHAT" He yelled scared. He rolled back his hair confused. He got into his car and drove there.

    He tried calling jungkook over and over again. Why is he  on a roof? Is he still jungkook? Maybe Shinkook is trying to kill him. AH my mind I can't do this right now. He started thinking.

   He kept calling as he drove there very fast. Of course he wasn't cautious at all. He arrived there and got out of the car. The elevator had a lot of people so he quickly went up the stairs. He started getting very tired at 21th floor. But he kept going till the 30th floor.

   Jimin panted as he finally reached the roof. He was sweating and he was out of breath. He opened the roof door and saw jungkook standing on the edge of the roof

   "JUNGKOOK NO!" He yelled. Jungkook turned around. He was bruised. He scoffed and shook his head "I'M warning you don't come any closer!" Jungkook said.

   "S-Shinkook?" Jimin stuttured as he slowly walked to jungkook.

   Jungkook smirked "I'm no where like Shinkook, I may be worse" he said as he put one leg over the edge. Jimin's eyes widened "PLEASE DON'T" Jimin sobbed.

   "I'm Seobkook do you know what I do?" He asked as he smirked. Jimin shook his head and wiped his tears.

  "I attempt suicide, unfortunately I failed in my past attempts BUT now! Nothing will stop me" he looked broken. He looked done with everything.

  "Jungkook I know you can hear me! Try your best PLEASE COMEBACK OUT" Jimin knelt on the floor still crying. Seobkook grinned "I'm just helping him out, he wants this. That's why I was created. If he didn't want it I wouldn't be here" he said as he turned around facing the edge.

   "Please DON'T I BEG YOU!" Jimin slowly got up and slowly walked over there. Seobkook breathed heavily "It's hard..this world is hard. Don't try healing me. Kill me instead" he said as he opened his arms.

   Jimin's voice hitched "NO JUNGKOOK FUCKING STOP" He yelled as he ran over and pulled him on the floor removing him from the edge.

  "STOP LEAVE ME ALONE" Seobkook yelled as he tried untangling himself from jimin. Jimin knew jungkook was stronger but he he held him as hard as he can "I swear I'll heal you. Please come back to your senses! Seobkook just go away you know you won't win this fight and jungkook doesn't need you anymore" jimin yelled as he pinned Seobkook on the floor.

  Seobkook sheded a tear and closed his eyes. "I'll give you one more chance but If this keeps going I'll come back" Seobkook said.

   Seobkook decided to give jimin one more chance to heal jungkook. If he doesn't succeed he'll come back and kill himself.

   Jimin cupped jungkook's face "J-Jungkook??" He whispered. The boy opened his eyes, they were red and filled with tears.

     Jungkook looked around. He saw jimin and just hugged him making jimin fall on top of him. Jimin's eyes widened "I'm so glad you're back" jimin sobbed.

  Jungkook sniffed "I-I can't do this anymore jimin. This life, maybe it's just telling me to go die." Jungkook whispered into his ear.

  Jimin leaned back from the hug and shook his head. He held jungkook's hand making him get up from the ground "I'm telling you, if you die I'll die too! I'll kill myself I'LL DO IT" He said in a strict voice. Jungkook cupped jimin's cheek. "It's easier to kill me jimin-"

  "JUNGKOOK GET TO YOUR SENSES! We are not having this conversation! I will heal you and I'll do it this month" jimin said.

  Jungkook looked down "I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?" He asked as he sniffed again.

   Jimin smiled softly and looked at jungkook's lips "Because I love you" he said.

                          •♧•

    For some reason I cried while writing this xD

       Don't forget to vote ♡.