[ 19 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

      •♧•

   Jungkook smiled softly as he pulled jimin into a kiss. Their kiss was very passionate and deep. Jungkook pulled out of the kiss and smiled at him "I love you too Jimin" he stated.

   Jimin wiped his tears and held jungkook's hand tightly. He looked at his hand intertwining with his. "Don't give up, please for me" jimin whispered. Jungkook nodded as he gently showed jimin's forehead removing the hair and kissing it. "I'll do anything for you" he mumbled as he broke the kiss.

   After that jimin had to call the police to tell them that he already found jungkook. He took jungkook home in his car. He was driving. "Let's go to the police station" jungkook said.

  Jimin frowned as he looked at the boy with confusion. "What? Why?" He asked as he made a U turn to go to the police department.

   "I'm reporting someone" he said as he sighed. He pulled down the mirror to look at his bruises "Aishh my handsome face" jungkook mumbled.

  Jimin scoffed "Don't worry you're still handsome" he giggled "And who are you reporting?" Jimin asked.

  "It's K-"

    BEEEP (car noises that means it was too loud so you guys couldn't hear the name xD)

    Jimin's eyes widened "Are you sure!?" He gasped. Jungkook nodded "100% sure" he said.

    As they arrived to the department Jimin was going to open the door but jungkook held his wrist "You stay here" jungkook said. Jimin shook his head "Last time I left you alone I regretted it so much!" Jimin said.

  Jungkook held jimin's chin and pulled him into a kiss "Babe it's the police department dont worry" he said. Jimin turned red "I-" He got interrupted by another kiss from jungkook "It won't take long" he pinched jimin's nose playfully and got out of the car. Jimin knew it wasn't the time to get all flirty and romantic but he was kind of turned on by jungkook.

   "Calm myself" jimin whispered to himself as he waited for jungkook to come back.

   "Hi what can I help you with today?" The police man asked.

   "Uhh I'm here to report someone that attempted to kill me" jungkook said. The police man guided jungkook to a guy that works in the detective department.

  "Hello why are you here today?" The man asked.

    "Hi I'm here to report someone that wanted to kill me..." Jungkook felt kind of sad doing this but he had to do it.

  "And his name is Kim namjoon" jungkook gulped "He works as my manager.. He tried making me kill myself by using my illness.."
Jungkook explained his illness to the detective. Namjoon was the one who punched jungkook multiple times trying to get Shinkook out. But he got a better personality for him at least. Seobkook. He even remembered what happened between Shinkook and him. They made a deal a while ago. Saying that he wanted to get rid of him.

    Flashback...

     "of course I am. Now give me a solution. Get rid of Jungkook" Shinkook spoke.

    The boy smirked "I'll do that but, I want something in return" he demanded.

    Shinkook hissed "No, you'll do it whether you like it or not" he came close to the boy.

     The boy shook his head "If I die you die with me. So cooperate or leave" the boy clenched his teeth.

    Shinkook rolled his eyes "Fine what do you want?" He asked.

   End of flashback..

    The police department had evidence from the security cameras they had. They just needed to locate Namjoon. So they started looking everywhere for him.

  Jungkook and Jimin went back home. Jimin  was so tired so he threw himself on jungkook's bed as he closed his eyes. Jungkook chuckled at the boy as he scooted next to him.

  "Sleepy already?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice. Jimin nodded "I've been looking non-stop for you, I didn't even eat all day" jimin mumbled.

   Jungkook caressed jimin's hair. "Hmm should I cook for you?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shook his head as he held jungkook in his arms "No, can we sleep" he asked.

   Jungkook hummed in reply "Mmm okay" he said as he faced jimin's face and stared at it. Jimin was already sleeping from exhaustion "The only reason why I'm still here in this world is for you.." Jungkook whispered as he gazed at jimin.

     Jungkook slowly closed his eyes as he slept with jimin. But now he was determined. He'll get cured from his disorder, he'll put Namjoon in jail. Then he'll marry jimin. He had no plans on breaking up. He just wanted to make him happy from now on. But first he has this big obstacle infront of him and of course nothing is easy but he'll fight for his freedom.

        •♧•

    Y'all I ran 5 miles yesterday and I am so sore today >.<

   Don't forget to vote ♡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.