[ 7 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                               •♧•

     "Jungkook! Are you Okay?" The manager yelled as he saw jimin and parkkook running. Parkkook nodded as he let jimin go and left.

    Jimin stood there very confused "At first he told him that his name was Shinkook... but now he said he is Parkkook, but his manager called him Jungkook.. What the hell is going On?" Jimin ran his hand through his hair.

   He hurried home as he took the leather jacket off his dad. He opened it and saw drugs in it so he decided to call the police.

    The police came and arrested the boys and took the drugs and the jacket. Jimin sighed as this finally ended. He is free.

    After that he got a call from the hospital to go there. Dr. Seokjin wanted to see him.

   "Dr. Park.. I have a very special offer for you only" Seokjin said as jimin sat down and nodded.

   "Me?" He tilted his head. The boy nodded as he smiled "I need you to work for a very special patient I have.. but, you have to not tell anyone! Not even your family" he said.

    Jimin raised his brows "What is it.." he asked. Seokjin sighed "DID.." jimin's eyes widened "Is it really serious?" He asked.

    Seokjin nodded "I can't tell you the details... but if you agree you will get to work with this patient!" Jimin gulped as he didn't know if he should do it or not.

   "The pay is extremely high" Seokjin said. Jimin giggled "I'll do it!" He said.

   Seokjin gave him the address as he told him to pack his stuff and go there.

    Jimin frowned "Pack? I'm going to live there?" He asked. Seokjin nodded "I told you its serious" he sighed.

   Jimin suddenly had a serious look "Dr. Seokjin.. I think I met a person with that disorder." He said as Seokjin nodded for him to complete "The first one was very gentle and polite..the second was rough, aggressive and violent like a wolfman. And the third was just....wierd" he said.

   Seokjin sighed "I think you already met the patient" jimin's eyes widened as he gulped "Do you know who is the main...personality?" He asked.

   Seokjin nodded "Jungkook" he said as jimin's lips formed a smile. He didn't know why but he liked Jungkook the most. Not shinkook and not Parkkook.

   "UHMM" Jimin cleared his throat. Seokjin smirked "Why are you happy" he chuckled.
Jimins smile dissapeared "I'm not! Anyway I'll do the job!" He said as he got up and exited the room.

    He saw jungkook walking in the hospital. "Oh.." He said as jungkook made eye contact with him. He started walking towards jimin. Jimin looked behind him "Is he walking towards me.." He whispered.

   Jungkook smiled as he took his hand out "I don't think I've introduced myself to you..my true self At least.. I'm Jeon Jungkook! Nice to meet you" he said.

   Jimin shook his hand as he smiled "I'm Park Jimin.. I heard I'll be working with you" he giggled.

   Jungkook took back his hand as he frowned "Wouldn't you be..scared?" He asked. Jimin shook his head "If you are around then no! I've already met two.. it wasn't that bad but Mr. Jeon.. wouldn't you be scared?" He asked softly.

   Jungkook teared up as he swallowed "I-I am.." He said. Jimin hugged the boy tightly as he patted his head "Poor boy, don't worry from now on I'll be here to help you.. no I WILL help you" he caressed jungkook's head.

   Jungkook wiped his tears as he stood back up "Thank you.." He sniffed. "And please call me Jungkook.. I believe you are older than me" he said.

   Jimin smirked "I see you did a background check on me already" jungkook looked down embarrassed "Sorry.. I just can't trust anyone" he pouted.

   Jimin giggled "I'll call you Jungkook! Please call me whatever you are comftrable with" he giggled as jungkook nodded smiling.

   After two days jimin packed up his things and was ready to move in with jungkook. He knew it wasn't going to be easy. He knew he'll have to try his best to help this..poor boy.

    Manager namjoon will drive jimin to jungkook's house. He pulled up in a black luxurious car. "Get in" he smiled. Jimin smiled back as he got in with his luggage.

    "Are you ready?" Namjoon asked the boy. Jimin nodded as he fastened his seat belt "Yup!" He said positively.

    After a while they arrive at Jungkook's apartment. He knew jungkook was so rich by just looking at the apartment from outside. Namjoon opened the apartment with a spare key he had.

   "I'll rely on you, please save our jungkook" namjoon bowed as jimin bowed back "Of course I will" he chuckled.

    They got in as jungkook greeted them. "Oh, y-you were suppose to come at 3" jungkook stuttered as he still wore his light pink boxers and a big back iron man T-shirt. His hair was messy and it looks like he just woke up.

    Namjoon started laughing "It is 3!" He put his hand on his mouth to stop laughing. Jimin couldn't contain his smile. For him Jungkook looked adorable with these clothes and his messy hair.

    Jungkook quickly looked at the clock and sighed "I'm sorry I thought its still 1.." He sighed.

    Jimin giggled "It's okay" as he looked at jungkook's exposed thighs. He cleared his throat "Umm.." he said to break the silence.

   Jungkook came to him as he put his hand out to shake it with jimin's. "Please take care of me" he bowed.

    Jimin smiled as he shook hands with jungkook "trust me I will" that sentence made jungkook smile.

   Jungkook cleared his throat "um..I will go change and come back, I'll show you your room after I do" he quickly sprinted to his room.

   Jimin giggled "this is going to be fun.." He mumbled.

                                    •♧•

       BTS WITH ALL BLACK HAIR!  KILL MEEEEE