[ 23 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

     Jimin gulped "Oh god, I can't FUCKING handle this" he thought. It's too hard not to moan or have an uncomfortable face when he is touching him like that especially when he seems experienced.

  "Jungkook I'm going to fucking kill you" Jimin whispered to jungkook. Jungkook smirked and started playing with his balls. Making Jimin drop his chopsticks and close his hands tightly trying not to make a sound.

   "Why aren't you eating? Is the food not good?" Mrs. Park asked worried. Jimin fan smiled "Salty" he lied.

  "It's not! You're a brat" Mrs. Park yelled at Jimin. Jimin knew he was losing his focus because of the pleasure.

   "Jungkook please when we get home" Jimin whispered to him. Jungkook sighed and took his hand out of jimins pants "the food is really good Mrs. Park! I really enjoyed it" he said.

  Mrs. Park smiled widely "see Jimin! Learn from him. He's a very sweet guy" she said making Jimin scoff "He's evil" he mumbled not too loudly, only for himself to hear

    Jungkook excused himself to go to the bathroom. He washed his hands and then had flashbacks suddenly.

   Flashback

   "Uncle please!" The small boy yelled.

    "Shut up! You're just like your dead father! You deserve to die. Just like he did" the man held a big stick. He swung it and hit the small boy.

  "Uncle please! It hurts, I'm sorry I've done wrong." The boy sobbed as he was getting beaten. "I SHOULDN'T have eaten I'm sorry" he cried out loud.

  The man stopped hitting him. He dragged the small boy to a dark closet and locked him there.

   End of flashback.

     Jungkook started tearing up suddenly. He remembered it was because of his uncle. He held his chest cupping his heart. His breathing was unstable.

  Jimin felt worried for the boy because he was spending too much time in the bathroom. So he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

    He knocked on the door but then he didn't hear anything so he opened the door quickly "Jungkook!" Jimin said as he saw jungkook was sitting on the floor while cupping his heart. He wasn't crying but his eyes were teary.

  "Baby are you okay?!" Jimin said as he knelt down. Patting his back for comfort. Jungkook nodded and looked up at Jimin "Can we please go back" he asked in a very soft voice.

   Jimin nodded and helped jungkook up "Of course we can but please tell me what happened when we go home" he said.

   Jungkook bit his lip nervously and smiled "Y-Yea" he stuttured. Jimin smiled back and held his hand.

   "Mom we have to go back early umm something happened and it's urgent so.." Jimin made up and excuse. The parents of course let them go but they were sad since they couldn't see jungkook that much.

   Jimin was driving back home. He kept holding jungkook's hand tightly. He never let go of it.

   After they got home Jimin saw jungkook was lying on bed already, dazing off on the ceiling.

   Jimin climbed up his way to jungkook. He wiped the hair that was on jungkook's forehead as he looked at him "So what happened baby?" He asked.

   "Nothing it's just.. I felt tired" jungkook said. Jimin frowned "JUNGKOOK don't lie to me! I know you are lying right now! So tell me what happened." Jimin said in a stern voice.

   Jungkook sighed and turned around facing his back to Jimin. Jimin scoffed unhappily "Jungkook I'm sorry for getting mad..but I want to help you and you aren't telling me everything" Jimin said hoping for jungkook to turn around. But there was no response.

  Jimin ran his hand through his hair furiously and laid on the pillow next to jungkook. Jimin slowly rested his hand on jungkook's waist. Jungkook didn't seem to mind so Jimin spooned him while sleeping.

     He knew it was probably harder on jungkook right now. This is a long and stressful process for the two. And Jimin just wished for it to end.

    Jimin kissed the nape of jungkook's neck softly. Jungkook smiled and turned around to face Jimin. He looked at Jimin gently "Sorry for ignoring you.. I just-" jungkook got interrupted by a kiss on his lips from Jimin.

   Jungkook softly smiled through the kiss while he held jimins waist tightly and his other hand was holding jimins cheek.

   Jimin broke the kiss and leaned back a little "Dont worry about it" jimin whispered breathless from the kiss.

  Jungkook grinned and pulled him back to kiss him more because it wasn't enough. He bit Jimin's bottom lip making him gasp a little. Jungkook pushed his tongue in to deepen the kiss.

    Jimin slowly rose up while kissing jungkook and strangled him. Jungkook rose up his upper body while Jimin was sitting on his lap. He held his hips tightly while kissing him strongly.

      "Fuck you're hot" jungkook breathed out as he broke the kiss making Jimin smirk a little.

                          •♧• 

      last month of school ☆.☆

    Thank you so much for 1k VIEWS ♡♡ don't forget to vote >.<