[ 32 ] Finale

You healed me even though I wanted to die.

                                  •♧•

        After two months, Jimin has been busy with the hospital. Since he cured jungkook he had to go back to work in the hospital.

     Jin ran away with Namjoon. They both ran to Europe together. Namjoon of course sent a letter to Jungkook.

     Dear Jungkook,

     Being your manager for all your life made me realize something. That I see you as someone very precious. I am so sorry for doing that. I really have no excuse. I don't know what have gotten into me. I'm sorry for being a coward and running away. I know you can never forgive me for what I've done. But I really wanted to tell you that I'm sorry, I miss you and that I love you.

     Of course, jungkook started crying so badly after receiving it. He wanted to tell him he forgave him but, he doesn't know where he is.

      "Jimin, I missed you" jungkook pouted as he gave Jimin a big hug. Jimin giggled and hugged him tightly. Jungkook visited Jimin in the hospital since he has been busy.

   "Sorry baby, I'm just so busy like after I finish with my shifts I go back home tired just wanting to sleep" he said. Jungkook leaned back and got an idea.

  "Umm, move in with me" jungkook suggested. Jimin's eyes widened shocked. "W-What?" He asked. Jungkook sighed and held both of Jimin's hands. His forehead was against Jimin's. He smiled softly and said "Please..move in. When you sleep tired, I'll hug you and sleep with you. I'll cuddle you and I'll make you coffee in the morning. I'll even do your laundry! Please, move in" jungkook said as he breathed softly against Jimin's nose.

   Jimin giggled as he slowly blushed thinking of that idea. He looked at jungkook and cleared his throat. "That sounds very..beautiful. But, I'm not sure" he sighed.

   Jungkook cupped jimin's cheeks and leaned in to kiss him. He quickly pecked his lips seeing Jimin instantly smile. "Mm how about now?" He asked.

  Jimin scoffed and pushed off jungkook playfully. "A peck won't do anything! You will need something more extreme to convince me" Jimin smirked. Jungkook bit his lip and giggled.

   "Are you perhaps.. challenging me?" Jungkook smirked as he held jimin's waist. The older's back was against the wall and jungkook caged Jimin as he put his hand on the wall near Jimin's head. Jimin rose a brow and hid his grin. "Jeon Jungkook, this is a hospital" Jimin said.

   "It seems you are getting nervous?" Jungkook leaned in closely. Jimin gulped and sighed "My shift ends in 30 minutes. Maybe we can go to your house after.. to chill" Jimin suggested.

  Jungkook scoffed "To chill? Hmm sure" he replied exactly knowing what Jimin wanted. "Yes, and maybe I'll move in after.." he said. Jungkook's face lit up as he started giggling happily.

   "YOU WON'T REGRET IT! IT WILL BE SO GREAT" He said excitedly. Jimin held Jungkook's back neck and pulled him to kiss his soft lips.

   Jungkook blushed and held jimin's waist tightly. "Mmm I love you~" jungkook said. Jimin giggled and pinched jungkook's nose "I love you too~" he said.

                                The end.

                                  •♧• 

     This was Btsrolls and you just have finished reading Kill me Heal me [ JIKOOK ]