[ 30 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

      Hoseok cleared his throat and look at the floor feeling guilty "My father.." he said. Jimin's eyes widened as he nodded.

    "Oh.... so, will this stuffy help?" Jimin asked. Hoseok shrugged his shoulders clueless. "I have no idea but I gave you the reason and this stuffy. The rest is your job" Hoseok said as he sat on the couch.

    Jimin went to check if there is anymore bangs or screams. There wasn't. Hoseok followed Jimin to the bedroom. "So what's the plan?" Hoseok asked as he crossed his arms.

    "Umm we need to tie him up" Jimin said as he quickly rushed over to the drawers to look for ropes.

     Hoseok raised a brow "Okay I don't think you will find ropes here-"

  "Found it!" Jimin said as he closed the drawer. Hoseok looked at Jimin with a disgusted smile "Hold up! Why does he have a rope in his bedroom... What kind of kinky shit are you both doing?" Hoseok shook his head immiadetaly "Nevermind don't TELL ME!" He yelled.

    Jimin blinked a few times as he blushed "You don't need to know" he mumbled. As he held the rope he held Hoseok's arm to tell him the plan "So, I'm going to open this and when I do you will quickly hold him down! You can punch him if he's out of control" Jimin explained. Hoseok grinned as he prepped his hand.

   "And I'll tie him up" Jimin said. Hoseok nodded "What about after that?" He asked.

   Jimin sighed "Then after that you will leave the bedroom and I'll handle it.." Jimin gulped. Hoseok nodded in agreement.

   "In the count of 3" Jimin whispered as he held the door handle "1...2...3!" He opened the door and Hoseok quickly charged in to hold shinkook. Shinkook stood up to run But Hoseok held him on the chair and got on top of him. "Quickly!" Hoseok said. Shinkook was stronger than he thought.

   "I'm trying!" Jimin said as he tried tying the legs together but shinkook kept moving them. "Let ME GO!" Shinkook yelled.

   "Hoseok hold him tightly! I can't" Jimin complained. Hoseok was out of breathe "Should I punch him?" Hoseok asked. Jimin nodded so Hoseok punched him quickly but that didn't tire shinkook, it made him stronger.

   "Fuck! WHAT'S OUR PLAN B?" Hoseok asked. Jimin couldn't tie anything because shinkook kept moving. "You run right now and lock us in together!" Jimin said as he started tearing up.

   "What if you get hurt-"

     "HURRY UP!" Jimin yelled as Hoseok was questioning it for a moment but he had to do it since Jimin was asking.

    "Just yell my name and I'll open it quickly okay" Hoseok said a he let go of shinkook and quickly ran to the door. Shinkook ran after him but Jimin held his leg which made him trip. Hoseok quickly locked them in.

    Jimin was crying as he held shinkook's leg "Jungkook please come out" he sobbed. Shinkook looked angrily at Jimin which made Jimin let go of his leg.

   "You ruined everything!" Shinkook said as he yanked Jimin by his shirt. Jimin closed his eyes tightly expecting to get punched "You lied to ME!"shinkook said.

   Jimin had tears fall from his eyes that were tightly closed. Shinkook threw Jimin on the floor. Jimin got bruised on his arm. He crawled to the corner to quietly cry.

   Shinkook looked at him and sat on the chair furious. "Tell your friend if he doesn't open up in 30 minutes I'll kill you" shinkook said.

    Jimin shook his head as be stared at the floor and not on shinkook. "N-Never.." he mumbled.

    "It's NOT going to work so fucking open the door" shinkook hit the desk with his hand.

     "You need calm down" Jimin said as he sniffed his nose and wiped his tears away. There was a couple minutes of silent until jungkook stood up and went to Jimin. Jimin didn't know what shinkook wanted from him.

     shinkook got closer and showed that he had broken something sharp. He will threaten Jimin with it. "If he doesn't open that door I will fucking stab you!" Shinkook said.

     Jimin smiled "Do it. Fucking stab me." He said with a daring tone.

                              •♧• 

      Finals are shit ;-;

     Don't forget to vote