[ 31 ]

You healed me even though I wanted to die.

                                  •♧•

    Shinkook was taken back from Jimin. But he got closer. He held the sharp object tightly and stabbed his arm. Jimin's eyes widened "JUNGKOOK STOP STABBING YOURSELF" Jimin yelled as he fought with shinkook to get the sharp object.

   "I'M NOT JUNGKOOK" Shinkook yelled as he fell on the floor. Jimin quickly took the sharp object and threw it away. He knelt down and held jungkook's arm. "Yes, you are! Jungkook I know you can hear me" Jimin said. He quickly got the stuffy from the desk and showed it to jungkook.

   "Do you remember this?!! This is yours jungkook" Jimin breathed heavily. Shinkook looked at it then stopped moving. He froze. He slowly grabbed the stuffy "W-Where did you-"

   "Jungkook! You don't need any other personalities! You had a horrible childhood but now I'm here for you! To protect you and to love you so please. Please try and change back" Jimin sobbed as he held jungkook's injured arm.

    Shinkook started crying as he looked at Jimin "I loved you.." shinkook said as he passed out. Jimin quickly started shouting for Hoseok to open the door.

___

    Jungkook opened his eyes puzzled. He looked around as saw he was in a hospital bed sleeping. Next to him is Jimin resting his head on the bed while holding jungkook's hand. He looked and saw his other hand was covered up with a white cloth.

   He breathed heavily as he started remembering what happened between Jimin and Shinkook. Jimin opened his eyes quickly as he saw jungkook panicking. "Jungkookie calm down it's me Jimin!" Jimin held both of his hands as he stood up quickly gazing at the younger boy and reassuring him.

   "J-Jimin what happened?" Jungkook asked. Jimin hugged jungkook. Jungkook's head was on Jimin's chest. Jimin hugged him tightly "I'm so glad you're back and you're okay" Jimin teared up. Jungkook leaned back as he looked at Jimin. He cupped both of his cheeks and slowly pulled him for a kiss.

   Jimin closed his eyes and passionately kiss jungkook. The kiss was slow yet meaningful. Tasting eachother after the long fight was a very beautiful reward for them.

   Jungkook leaned back and wiped Jimin's tears away. "It's finally over?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded happily as he hugged the boy another time "It is. You are free" Jimin smiled softly.

   Jungkook gulped as sighed relieved "I missed you" he whispered as he pulled Jimin into his lap. Holding his waist tightly as he closed his eyes and rested his face on jimins chest. Jimin giggled "You have no idea how much I missed you" Jimin said.

   Jungkook looked at the clock and it was 4 am in the morning. "It's too early.. we should sleep" jungkook mumbled. Jimin nodded "Mhmm~" he hummed in reply.

   Jungkook moved a little so Jimin can sleep with him on the bed. "I don't think I am allowed to.. the doctor may get mad" Jimin mumbled. Jungkook didn't care and just pulled Jimin with his wrist to sleep. "Jungkook!" Jimin whined.

   "Shh I swear if anyone tries to say anything to you I'll beat them up!" Jungkook said making Jimin chuckle.

     "Jungkookie you are cute. Now go to sleep" Jimin whispered as he patted jungkook's head. Jungkook giggled. The younger spooned Jimin and rested his legs over Jimin's. Hugging Jimin and never letting go. Jimin felt it. He felt warm and protected. They finally could sleep at peace not wanting to worry about anything.

   The next day jungkook woke up to someone knocking on the hospital's room door. Jungkook slowly got himself out of the bed to answer. He didn't want to wake up Jimin. He opened the door and his lips opened a little.

  "Jungkook, I'm glad you're okay.." Hoseok said as he had a bouquet of flowers with him.

  Jungkook stepped out of the room and closed the door so he won't wake up Jimin. The two boys went outside. There was awkward silence between them. "So.. you are good now?" Hoseok asked as he looked over at jungkook while they were walking.

    "Uhuh.. why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook asked. He stopped walking and kept looking at Hoseok feeling neglected. Hoseok looked at the ground and couldn't look at his eyes "I'm sorry.. I was a child. I didn't know what was wrong and what was right. My dad kept pressuring me on things when I got older and I did wrong. I am guilty. I don't blame you if you hate me but I want to tell you that I will always be here if you wanted me.." Hoseok said as he gave the bouquet to jungkook.

  Jungkook accepted it "I can't forgive you..you ruined my life." Jungkook said. He bowed to Hoseok then started walking to his room leaving Hoseok.

  Hoseok nodded without saying another word. Feeling guilt all over his body. He will do anything for his forgiveness.

                                 •♧• 

    THERE IS A THUNDERSTORM AND THE LIGHTS KEEP FLICKERING AND I FEEL SCARED. SEND HELP.

   DON'T FORGET TO VOTE