[ 9 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                 •♧•

      After dinner jungkook had something to do so he went out. Jimin decided to call his twin brother Taeyung because he was bored.

     "Ahh life is... idk" jimin sighed as he talked to the phone with Taehyung.

   Taehyung giggled "Who is making my little brother worried"

   Jimin frowned "Just because you were 30 seconds out before me doesn't mean I'm little!" He rolled his eyes.

   Taehyung chuckled "What girl made my little brother like this" he smirked.

  "BOY.." Jimin cleared his throat.

   "Ahhh so you go have someone!! Tell me everything" Taehyung got so curious.

   "It's not serious so calm down" jimin sighed.

   "Even though just tell me how he approached you." He giggled.

   Jimin didn't know whether to tell Taehyung about jungkook's disorder. He kept it a secret. "Pick up line" jimin chuckled.

   "Really.. What did he say?" Taehyung smirked as he was enjoying this.

   "January 7th 2018 10 pm the moment I fell for you" jimin giggled.

    Taehyung stayed silent and said nothing. Jimin waited but there was nothing "What's  wrong?" He asked.

   "Just tell me each word and I'll translated it for you" Taehyung sighed.

   "January 7th 2018" jimin gulped. "The date I met you" Taehyung said.

   "10 pm" Taehyung chuckled "At night" he translated.

  "The moment I fell for you" jimin said.

   "The moment that I'll take you to a hotel and fuc-"

  "DIE DIE DIE DIE" Jimin yelled through the phone as he hung up. "Aishh it wasn't even jungkook it was Shinkook" he said to himself.

     Jimin got a phone call after it was jungkook. He answered quickly "Yes?" He said.

    "Come outside the hospital now" the boy smirked. Jimin quickly went to the hospital not knowing why.

   He saw jungkook was wearing different clothes. He had a tattoo. He realized it was Shinkook and not jungkook. He swallowed as he went to him.

   "Where is Jungkook?" He asked Shinkook. Shinkook scoffed "He's asleep, crouched in the corner in fear.. He won't wake up for a while, I gave him quite a scare."

   Jimin's eyes widened "Shinkook.." He sighed. Shinkook looked at the boy "If you want to save him. Follow me quietly" he said as he took jimin to his red car.

__

   "AHHHHHH" Jimin kept yelling as jungkook drove so fast. "SLOW DOWN!" He yelled as shinkook ignored him and kept going faster.

   He got a phone call from Seokjin he quickly answered as Shinkook took the phone and threw it out the window.

   Jimin looked shocked "YA DO YOU THINK EVERYONE CAN AFFORD NEW PHONES" He snapped at him but Shinkook just kept driving.

   Jimin and Shinkook arrived. They were both standing silent infront of a hotel room. "Taehyung was right" jimin mumbled.

  "I'M GOING" Jimin said as he started leaving. Shinkook grinned "The moment you leave Jungkook will die" he threatened the boy as jimin sighed as he followed him to the room.

      Jimin got in and saw a lot of toys. Red flowers and chocolate filled the room. Shinkook didn't say anything he just kept looking at jimin.

    Jimin was confused on what he was suppose to do. He tapped the toy and it began to laugh. Jimin laughed with it but there was no reaction with Shinkook.

   Jimin sighed "What do you want me to do?" He folded his hands.

   "Strip" Shinkook said as he showed no reaction and said it with a blank face. He sat on the edge of the bed and put his hands on his hips.

    "You must be crazy!" Jimin scoffed as he went and hit Shinkook's shoulder.

   "AH WAIT-" Shinkook said.

    "I know you must be a rebel but have some respect to someone older than you! How can you say that am I your personal stripper" jimin scoffed and hit the boy.

    "AH STOP" Shinkook whined as jimin stopped and sighed. He ran his hand through his hair frustrated.

    "You better not say that again" jimin clenched his teeth. As he sat on the floor frustrated.

     "Is this suppose to be funny?" Jimin asked. Jimin scratched his nape.

   "Choose.. is it me or jungkook?" Shinkook got up and got close to Jimin.

    "Why do you keep telling me to choose? Either you or Jungkook it's the same body- but different people.." jimin cleared his throat. "You are both very charming haha so give me time to think about it!" Jimin buffered.

   "I told you I don't have much time! Look follow me" Shinkook held jimin's wrist as he pulled him.

   "I'm going to have really long arms after that! STOP dragging me everywhere" jimin got his wrist back and he rubbed his hand on it.

   Shinkook swallowed "I didn't mean to hurt you.." Shinkook looked down as he bit his lip.

   "Shinkook, kiss me" jimin said. As he came

      Shinkook's eyes widened then he  smirked "Don't joke around or I'll take them seriously" Shinkook pinned jimin on the wall.

   Jimin had a plan. Even though it might be a bit insane he'll try it out. He gulped and held shikook's nape.

     Shinkook smashed his lips on jimin's. Jimin didn't like the kiss but he had to. It was rough and jimin wasn't responding to the kiss.

   Shinkook's eyes changed and his tattoo dissapeared. Jungkook appeared back.

    He suddenly saw himself kissing jimin. His eyes widened and he leaned back "What the..?" He said quickly.

   Jimin opened his eyes "Don't misunderstand-" he couldn't complete his sentence because Jungkook leaned back to the kiss and held jimin's waist.

   Jimins closed his eyes as his hands wrapped around jungkook's neck. Jungkook pushed his body onto jimin's as he was licking jimin's lips hinting that he should open his mouth.

   Jimin did open it as jungkook slipped his  tongue in his mouth. "Hmm~" jimin moaned as he felt jungkook's other hand on his thigh rubbing it, going up and down.

   After a while the two break the kiss as they look at eachother with passion. Jimin unwrapped his hands as the air between them felt awkward.

    "Why did you kiss Shinkook?" Jungkook asked as he licked his lips.

                                •♧•

       EUPHORIA

     Please vote for me ♡