[ 6 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                •♧• 

      Jungkook forgot his leather jacket in the hospital. He never got it back. He probably doesn't even remember it.

    Jimin just stared at it. He glared like he wanted to kill it. He went and grabbed it and threw it in the trash can.

   "I don't care about it" he scoffed as he left. He ran back to the trash can and reached to grab it.

   "Aishh I can't throw it" he sighed. He went to meet his family its been a while. He didn't know what to do with the jacket so he just took it with him.

     I just didn't throw it because I didn't want to. Not because I have any lingering feelings for him! It's the just leather.. it's real yeah. It's made in Italy! Jimin thought.

    He got out of his car as he went to meet his parents. His dad saw the jacket as he felt so happy and took it "Oh my!! You brought this for me!" His dad said as he took the jacket and wore it.

   Jimin shook his head "NO dad! It's mine" jimin tried taking it off from his dad but he didn't let him. "Aigoo my son thank you!" He giggled.

   Jimin sighed as he went to meet his mother. He kissed his mother's cheek.

   "Jimin-ah what brought you here?" She asked as jimin hugged her "I miss my dear mother" he giggled.

     "Go get Taehyung from his room!" The mother said as jimin nodded.

____

    Jimin went back to the hospital. He was in the parking lot. Suddenly a big car stopped right infront of him "It's the guy that was next to him" Jimin frowned as he heard the man.

   Jungkook's phone rang "Hello?" He said as he was in the company working.

   "Is this Shinkook?" A voice said. Jungkook eyes widened. He gulped and answered "Yes..who is This?"

    "I was the person that was embarrassed by you in club Pareadise. Where is my jacket?" The guy yelled.

   Jungkook bit his lip "W-what jacket? Would you please give me details I don't know what you are talking-"

     "SHUT UP! You better not touch a single thing on my jacket! If you don't bring the jacket your man will die in my hands!" The man said.

   "M-Man? I don't have a man.." Jungkook mumbled. The man sighed "The owner of this phone! Park Jimin..I'll send you the address come at 1 sharp if you are late he'll die!" He hung up. Jimin was tied up in a chair as he has tape on his mouth.

    Jungkook started panicking. He didn't know what jacket is was talking about.

   He ran home quickly as he started searching his closet. Namjoon helped him. "I don't think it's here" jungkook sighed as he bit his lip.

    Jungkook suddenly stopped "Manager hit me!" He said. The manager frowned "What are you talking about!" The manager said.

  "Only Shinkook knows where the jacket is! Hit me so he can come out" jungkook insisted as namjoon apologized and lightly slapped him.

   Jungkook scoffed "too light hit harder" he said as the manager punched him.

    Jungkook was in pain. He fell on the ground as his eyes changed to green.

  He got up as he looked at namjoon "Aish you rascal did you just hit me?" He said as he parted his hair in the middle.

   "Parkkook...." Namjoon gulped.

    Parkkook smiled. He had a very weird personality. "Aish what's with these ugly clothes ugh jungkook has the worst taste" he said annoyed as he went to look for his clothes.

   "Jung- I mean parkkook you need to go save someone!" Namjoon followed the boy.

    Parkkook looked at him "Why would i do that.. I don't want my life in danger ahahhahahahahha" he laughed.

   Meanwhile jimin was humming and trying his best to make the guy take off the tape.

   Aish I HAVE THE JACKET but that stupid ass man doesn't want me talk! Ugh why is he making things harder. Jimin thought.

    After a couple of minutes Parkkook appeared. A lot of boys went up to him but he backed away "WAIT!" He yelled.

   The guy looked at him "I have a BOMB!" He held a homemade bomb in his hand.

    The boys got scared as they backed away. Parkkook laughed "hah these pathetic bastards" he scoffed as he played with the bomb in his hand.

    Jimin started moving and humming trying to get parkkook's attentions because a guy is creeping up behind him with a bat.

   Parkkook saw it and dodged it as he fell and dropped the bomb

   "BOMB!!" The man yelled as there was a 10 second counter. Everyone started running and hiding behind big objects.

     5...4...3...2...1....0

    "The rice has been fully cooked"

   Everyone looked at it as parkkook laughed nervously. "Well shit.." He said.

He grabbed jimin and untied him quickly as he ran with him. "That wasn't a real BOMB!" Jimin said as they ran.

   "I didn't have the objects for it! STOP complaining I just saved you" parkkook held jimin's wrist as they ran.

   The guys were running after them. "FUCK they are still running" jimin cursed as he looked behind.

    "Run faster! I know your legs are short but try running" parkkook scoffed as jimin felt offended.

   "Shinkook you have balls! You wanna fight me?" He frowned as parkkook looked weird at him.

   "My name is Parkkook! Not shinkook" he said.

                                  •♧•

        My head hurts >.<