[ 26 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

   Jimin got off the bed he was naked. He went to shower but he felt a sting in the middle of his legs. "Okay maybe not everyday" Jimin hissed as he skipped to the shower.

   While Jimin was applying the shampoo he kept thinking about jungkook. He kept thinking bad thoughts. 'What if I can't cure him? What if we will never find out about the nightmare? What if we find out but nothing happens? What if it's permminant-' "AH!" The boy shouted as shampoo got into his eye.

  "Fuck my eyeball" he hissed. He rubbed his eyes with water. After finally getting all the shampoo out his eyes turned red. "I should stop thinking about these things..I will cure him!" Jimin mumbled to himself.

    While Jimin was cleaning his body he heard a knock on the door. He turned around and the door what already opened. Jungkook was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed grinning, looking at Jimin shower.

  "Jungkook! I'm showering" Jimin whined. Jungkook scoffed and walked closer to the wet boy.

  "I'm sorry I couldn't stay and see your face when you woke up" jungkook said. He kept gazing at Jimin through the shower slide.

   Jimin giggled and shook his head "Its okay, but what happened?" He asked as he turned off the water. "Oh and please pass me the towel over there." Jimin pointed at the big blue towel.

    "I'll tell you later" jungkook said as he walked over to get the towel. Jimin peeked out his hand from the shower to get the towel but jungkook roughly opened the door.

  "But you don't get it. I wanted to have morning sex with you" jungkook said. Jimin chuckled as he went to the corner "Jungkook I can't it hurts now back away and give me my towel" he said with a big smile on his face. He kind of liked how jungkook acted."And plus I just showered and I'm not going to shower again so move!" He whined.

    Jungkook looked at the boy and nodded. But he got closer and swung the towel over Jimin's head. He covered him with the towel like he's holding a cosy blanket.

   "You deserve to be carried like a prince" jungkook said and he quickly knelt to hold the back of Jimin's thighs with one hand and the other held his back.

   "J-Jungkook" Jimin stuttured as he started blushing. He held jungkook's shirt because he was scared he'll fall. "Yes baby?" Jungkook answered as he got out of the shower room and went to his bedroom. He placed Jimin on the bed then covered him over the towel with the blanket. He then snuggled beside him and closed his eyes.

  "What are you doing?" Jimin asked giggling. Jungkook swung his leg over Jimin's legs and hugged him with both hands.

   "I couldn't see you in the morning but no worries we will sleep again so I can see you after I wake up" jungkook claimed.

   Jimin chuckled and tried to free himself from jungkook "Jungkook I'm wet I need to dry myself" Jimin said.

  Jungkook opened his eyes and smirked "Wow Jimin I didn't even do anything yet and you're already so wet for me" he joked around.

   Jimin giggled and freed himself from jungkook "You missed your chance! Now let me dry my hair and wear some clothes" jimin held the towel up with him.

  Jungkook held the towel and pulled it exposing Jimin's naked body. "Ya! Jungkook" Jimin yelled embarassed. Jungkook smirked and licked his lips intensely "Mmm~" he said.

    "Omg I'm not food if you're hungry go eat" Jimin said as he pulled the towel back on him. He went to jungkook's closet to wear his clothes. Even though he has his own clothes to wear, he wanted to wear jungkook's.

   "But baby~" jungkook whined on the bed as he started kicking his feet. Jimin chuckled as he wore his own underwear and jungkook's clothes. He wore his white hoodie and brown boxers.

   "But What?" He asked as he brushed his hair. Jungkook pouted and sighed sadly "Come cuddle with me~" he whined again while pouting.

    Jimin melted at the sentence. "Fine" he gave up as he crawled next to jungkook on the bed. Jungkook pulled him into his chest and hugged him. "Mine mine mine mine mine" he mumbled. Jimin chuckled.

   "Am I dreaming? This is too perfect. This is how I want to live with him. But why do I feel that something bad will happen..maybe it's too perfect" Jimin worrying.

    "Jimin, they're still looking for Namjoon.. today if I have time I'll go see Jin at the police department, but if I don't can you see him for me?" Jungkook asked.

   Jimin looked at jungkook and caressed his head. "I'll go since I have nothing to do today! I have a day off" Jimin said.

   Jungkook nodded and kissed Jimin's forehead. "You're the best" jungkook said.

                        •♧• 

   15 more days till school ends >.<

   THE COMEBACK IS IN 8 DAYS!?!

   Don't forget to vote ♡