[ 27 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

    After a couple of hours jungkook went to the company to work. A knock was heard on the door. Jungkook rose his head up from the desk and said "Come in."

   Hoseok stepped in. Jungkook sighed as he didn't want his day to get ruined. "Jungkook how are you?" Hoseok leaned his hands on jungkook's desk.

   Jungkook frowned "Hoseok what do you want?" He asked trying to get to the point. Hoseok bit his upper lip and looked at jungkook "I know about your condition" Hoseok said.

  Jungkook's heart dropped as he heard that. His lips opened up in a small gasp and his hands started fidgeting. Shaking his leg nervously, he asked "What c-condition?" He tried to seem not nervous.

   Hoseok grinned and crossed his arms. He looked at jungkook and sighed so sadly. "Let's make a deal here huh. You get out of the company and I'll take it over not saying anything about your condition" he stated.

   Jungkook frowned as he scoffed a little "I don't know what you're talking about." He played dumb. Hoseok slightly loosened his tie and leaned over closely to jungkook "You had this condition when you were little. I knew about it but I thought you got better that's why I didn't say anything. But, you didn't."

   Jungkook swallowed and stood up quickly "Do you possibly know what caused it?" Jungkook was kind of desperate.

    Hoseok's grin disappeared as he patted jungkook's shoulder two times. "No, I d-dont" he kind of stuttured. Feeling guilty about something. Something bad.

    Jungkook dropped his eyes down on his feet as he slid both of his hands in his pockets. He cleared his throat and nodded "Don't threaten me. You don't want a personality coming out to kill you" jungkook smirked.

   Hoseok's felt intimidated yet scared. He scoffed and left the room. Not because he doesn't have a comeback. It's because he feels guilty over something.

    Meanwhile Jimin was on his way to the police station. Driving there. He kind of looked fancy. He wore a brown shirt, black jeans and black shoes.

      His teeth bit the bottom lip nervous. He doesn't want to face Jin for some reason. But, he has to. Either today or tomorrow. The last thing he wants is jungkook meeting him so he had to go.

    He arrived at the police station. He took a deep breath and stepped in. It was chaotic. He looked around and saw a lot of people handcuffed. Some people were yelling at the detectives and the officers. Others were crying. He've never been in an environment like that. But he had stop being scared and get his mind together.

  "Hello, I came here to see Doctor Kim Seokjin." Jimin told the front desk. The police officer nodded and emailed the detective that is responsible for the case.

    "Hi! You must Mr. Park. I'm detective Mr. Bambam. Nice meeting you" he offered his hand for a shake. Jimin smiled slightly and shook his hand.

   "Nice meeting you too. I'm here to see-"

   "The doctor. Yes yes I know. Please follow me" bambam said as he started walking to the small cells that are in the police station. Jin was there he had his eyes closed. Sitting on the floor and his head kneeling on the wall.

   "Doctor you got a visitor" the detective said as he made the police officer open up the cell and let Jimin in.

   Jin opened his eyes and saw Jimin. He frowned because he didn't know why Jimin came. He was the one to get him arrested.

   The police officer and detective left leaving them alone. "Um hi" Jimin started out as he sat on the floor 5 feet away from Jin.

    "Why are you here?" Jin asked as he held his own legs. Knees next to his face and feet on the floor.

      "Did you eat?" Jimin asked. He can't act mean to jin. Jin was with him for almost 5 years teaching him and being a mentor for him.

    Jin was the same too. He didn't mean to be mean to Jimin. He liked Jimin a lot and he was a close friend when they didn't have to work. Also he knows Jimin is an angel and won't act mean.

    "No" jin answered softly. He looked at the ground and just played with his shoes lace. Jimin sighed "Please you should eat" Jimin begged the boy.

   Jin frowned and looked at Jimin with an intense gaze. "Look I'm telling you. I won't tell you where Namjoon is so give up" he said in a low voice.

   "He is the one that did the wrong thing. He should be punished not you. So tell us so we can free you or you may go to jail." Jimin warned jin seriously. He didn't want Jin to go to prison.

    "What if Jungkook did that and ran away. Would you tell where he ran away to the police? Answer me with all honesty! It would hurt more to see him in prison so you would rather take his place right" Jin teared up. He was full of anger. He wanted to yell so badly.

   "I.." Jimin mumbled as he realized jin's position. He gulped and looked down. Jin scoffed and got up and sat in the corner far away from Jimin.

     Jimin couldn't say another word. He got up and left the jail. He bowed to the police officer and detective and just left.

                             •♧• 

   Again slow updates because too many tests >.< Good luck to everyone who has finals this month!

  Don't forget to vote

  Don't forget to vote ♡