[ 14 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead

        •♧•

        "I want Jimin" the boy smirked.

   Shinkook frowned at his words "What the fuck?" He said annoyed.

   The boy grinned "He wants to get rid of you anyways So, give him to me and I'll get rid of jungkook" he came close to Shinkook.

   Shinkook scoffed then punched the boy "Jimin is mine! Get close to him and you are dead meat" he said in a low voice.

  The boy smirked "You will die! You know that! He will get rid of you" he said.

  Shinkook punched him again "SHUT UP" He yanked the boy to the ground and punched him over and over again. He left him unconscious on the floor.

    That bastard! He thought.

   He went back to his apartment and kicked the door open with his leg. Jimin woke up at the loud voice. He looked over and saw that jungkook wasn't in bed.

   He quickly got up worried, he ran outside of the living room and saw jungkook drinking wine. He knew it wasn't jungkook. It was Shinkook.

  "S-Shinkook.." Jimin stuttured as he slowly started getting close to the boy.

  Shinkook looked at the boy "Why do you want to get rid of me? Don't I deserve to live too?  Why would you do this to me?" He kept asking the boy.

   Jimin teared up "Shinkook I'm not! You are jungkook. You are him-"

   "SHUT UP! YOU KNOW I'M NOT HIM. I AM DIFFERENT" Shinkook threw the wine glass on the floor. It shattered all over the floor.

   Jimin shook his head and slightly stepped back "I can see it. You both have the same personality but anger is on a higher level in you! If you tell me what happened I'll help you!"

  Jimin tried to convince the boy. Shinkook shook his head "No! You will get rid of me...forever" Shinkook started tearing up.

  Jimin went to the boy and held his shoulders "No! You will still be alive in jungkook. Hear me out Shinkook please" he begged the boy.

  Shinkook sighed and looked at the boy "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked. Jimin frowned "Doing What?" He asked.

   Shinkook sheded a tear "Why am I feeling soft towards You? Why can't I hurt you like I do with others WHY DO I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE CONTROLLING ME?" He yelled as he started sobbing.

  Jimin hugged the boy. Shinkook was sobbing on jimin's chest while jimin kept patting his head. "Why do I want to kiss you so badly? But I know if I would Jungkook will appear. I know that it isn't my role but.. I love you" he cried more.

  Jimin gulped and kept hugging the boy. He honestly didn't know what to say to him. So he just kept trying to calm him down. After a while Shinkook fell asleep on jimin's chest.

  He opened his eyes and it was Jungkook. He saw himself on the ground sleeping on jimin's chest. He saw the shattered glass on the floor too. His eyes widened "Jimin..what happened?" He asked.

  Jimin smiled softly "I'm just one step closer to saving you jungkook" he said. Jungkook frowned "Really? What happened?" He asked.  

   Jimin explained the situation to him. If Shinkook can't do his role anymore he will dissapear. Going soft over jimin isn't his role. Protecting jimin isn't his role. Jimin just needs to find the reason why he was created so he can solve it and make him dissapear. It hurt him too. But they were the same body.

   Jungkook chuckled "How are you making me love you in every personality?" He said to jimin. Jimin blushed "I'm just doing my job" he cleared his throat.

   Jungkook held jimin's hand "I may not be suitable for a relationship now. But, when I get cured..will you be my boyfriend Park Jimin?" He asked.

  Jimin blushed as he looked at his hands locking with jungkook's. Jimin shook his head "Why can't I be your boyfriend now?" He asked.

  Jungkook giggled "It will be too distracting for the both us! So please cure me so we can be together faster!" He said "but.. no more kissing until then" he cupped Jimin's cheek.

Jimin sighed "Aish..I guess I'll have to do my best to get a kiss from you" he pouted.

  Jungkook looked away "NO POUTING! I can't handle it" he blushed. Jimin giggled "Well deal with it. You made the rules" he shrugged his shoulders and went back to his bed.

  Jungkook sighed and cleaned the mess that Shinkook made. "That is...if I'm still alive" he mumbled to himself.

   After cleaning he went back to his bed to get some sleep. He knew it will be hard getting an answer from Shinkook. But he hoped for the best.

                               •♧•

   Lol I had to read the previous chapters to remember what I wrote last xD