[ 15 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead

         •♧•

   Jungkook woke up with a headache. He went to drink water but saw his phone with a lot of notifications from his manager. He opened it and saw that he sent him a bunch of articles.

    The articles said "New story by the writer  Omega! Personality disorder!"

   Jungkook's eyes widened as he spit out the water he was drinking. He quickly scrolled through all the articles. His name was not mentioned but his story was almost identical. He quickly went to jimin's bed. He shook the boy waking him up.

  Jimin flinched as he woke up not knowing why "Jungkook? Did something happen?" He asked worried. Jungkook nodded and showed him his phone. Jimin's eyes widened knowing that Omega was actually his twin brother Taehyung. He didn't know whether he should tell Jungkook or not.

   "Your name isn't there though.." Jimin commented. Jungkook gulped "B-But this person knows.... He knows its me.. the story and everything is identical" jungkook shivered scared. Thinking someone may be spying on him.

  Jimin was guilty. He shouldn't have said those things to Taehyung. He was really mad at Taehyung but he knew if he told Jungkook he would get fired.

   "Look jungkook don't worry about it..I-I I have something to do right now, I'll be back okay" jimin quickly got out of bed and changed his clothes in the bathroom. While jungkook called his manager and told him to find out who is Omega.

  Jimin got out of the apartment. He knew where he would find Taehyung. He went to his office and dashed through his office door.

  "Jimin what brings you here-"

   Jimin slapped Taehyung. Taehyung held his cheek and looked at jimin "Why-"

  "Why THE FUCK would you FUCKING write about my patient?? I TOLD you it was a FUCKING SECRET!" Jimin yelled.

   Taehyung started tearing up "I never mentioned his name and-"

   "SHH!" Jimin hushed Taehyung "Do you know how fucking hard it is to have a personality disorder?? How emotionally and physically is hurts. You know jungkook will see this but yet you fucking did it. Don't you have an emotions at all!?!" Jimin furiously said as he banged his fist on Taehyung's desk furious.

   Taehyung teared up. He was scared, Jimin never gets mad easily "Look I didn't mean to, his story gave me idea-"

   "Delete the fucking story! If you don't you are not my brother and I fucking mean it." Jimin glared at him.

  Taehyung scoffed "HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME? HOW CAN I DELETE IT!" He yelled at jimin as he stood up.

  Jimin hissed "Taehyung this is my last fucking warning. Delete it RIGHT NOW" Jimin clenched his jaw.

  Taehyung sighed and nodded "Okay fine" he gave up. Jimin left the office furious. While Taehyung started rubbing his temples.

  "Why is he caring so much for a patient" he scoffed as he went on his laptop and deleted the story.

    Jimin got home. He heard Namjoon talking on the phone "Unfortunately it got deleted...but We'll find another way.." He was whispering. Jimin got suspicious of him and kept himself hidden.

  "Anyway I'll talk to you later.. bye" he said and closed his phone. He got out and saw jimin next to the door "O-Oh doctor.. When did you come here" he gulped.

   Jimin smiled "I just came here. Why are you outside lets go in" he said in a friendly way. Namjoon nodded as the two boys got in the house. Jungkook was sitting on the couch and fidgeting his hands. He smiled as he saw the two boys get in.

   "IT GOT DELETED THANK GOD!" Jungkook told them happily "But how.." He asked trying to think how.

  Namjoon looked at the boy "Well we still don't know who wrote it it..but thank god know one knew it was you." Namjoon smiled.

  Jungkook nodded happily "Okay I just hope I can get cured fast.." He sighed. "Jimin why are you standing come sit down" he patted the seat next to home. Jimin nodded and sat down.

  The manager left and jungkook looked at jimin "Okay tell me what happened" he said. Jimin's eyes widened as he started getting worried "W-what do you mean?" He swallowed.

  Jungkook sighed "When you got out the article suddenly got deleted. So what happened.. do you know omega..did you perhaps tell him about me?" Jungkook asked in a calming yet sharp voice.

  Jimin got guilty and nodded "It's my brother..I am SO SORRY JUNGKOOK! Look I didn't mean to do that and by law I can't!" Jimin teared up.

   Jungkook sighed as he got up "I'm not mad I'm just.. dissapointed. I thought I could trust you with my secret" he left the room.

  Jimin started crying "FUCK.. I messed up" he said to himself.

        •♧•

    No school tomorrow!!

   Don't forget to vote ♡♡