[ 25 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

       "Mmm~" Jimin hummed as he licked on jungkook's fingers. Jungkook took them out and flipped Jimin. Jimin's back was on the bed. Jungkook straddled the boy and held his thighs tightly, dangling Jimin's legs on jungkook's waist.

   "You're so sexy I just want to eat you out" jungkook bit his bottom lip teasing Jimin as he only entered the tip of his member into his rim.

   "J-Jungkook don't tease~" Jimin breathed out whining. His fingers were tangled in the bed sheets as he was watching jungkook dominate him completely.

   "If it hurts tell me" jungkook said as he pushed his member in completely making Jimin gasp. His hands instantly held jungkook's biceps. Jungkook didn't move, he waited for Jimin to get adjusted. "Start moving~" Jimin whispered as he pulled on jungkook making his arms go around his neck.

   Jungkook pushed his member out then in. He kept repeating that roughly making Jimin slowly lose focus and just enjoy it. Jungkook pushed until Jimin could feel the younger's balls push up against the bottom of his ass.

   "J-Jung-Ahh~" Jimin moaned and pulled jungkook into a kiss. Jungkook started playing with Jimin's nipples making Jimin bite the younger's bottom lip. He couldn't contain himself.

  "OH YES JUNGKOOK~" Jimin couldn't keep his moans in anymore. Jungkook had sweat rolling down his jawline and Jimin didn't miss any of that. He watched jungkook seductively as he was being thrusted in.

    Jungkook stopped thrusting for a second and lifted one of Jimin's legs up and threw it over his shoulder to flex his cock deeper into the boy. Jimin was almost out of breathe went jungkook started pounding again. He hit his sweet spot over and over again "MMMM OH JUNGKOOK~" Jimin moaned out loud. He held the bedsheets tightly.

   Jungkook groaned as his legs started getting weaker "Fuck you're tight" he said as he thrusted harder and faster wanting both to reach their climate.

  "J-Jungkook~ I'M CLOSE'' Jimin breathed out panting. Jungkook heard that and just held jimin's hips and pounded faster as Jimin rested his head on the pillow and closed his eyes "I'm-" Jimin got interrupted by his own cum.

   The cum spattered all over his stomach. Jungkook kept going because he was close "I'm not done yet baby boy~" he started playing with Jimin's cock as he was still thrusting into him.

  Jimin was overly sensitive now "F-Fuck Jungkook~" he mewled. Jungkook came into Jimin, he filled him up and collapsed next to him on the bed tired.

   "J-Jimin you're amazing" jungkook breathed out. He was sleeping on his stomach next to Jimin. Jimin smirked and looked at jungkook "I'm so sore" he whispered.

  Jungkook chuckled and looked at Jimin opening his eyes "So..round two?" He asked.

  Jimin giggled and hit jungkook's bare back "Stop~" he said. Jungkook licked his lips "I don't want to~" he seductively said.

   Jimin giggled and shook his head "No, if we go for another round I won't be able to walk tomorrow" he said.

  Jungkook pouted and closed his eyes "I can't believe I've been holding off this.. I was just scared that I might turn into someone. I'm so happy I didn't" jungkook whispered.

   Jimin slept on his side to face jungkook. He caressed his head "I'll protect you my jungkook" he said.

   Jungkook softly smiled as he fell asleep instantly. Jimin gently kissed jungkook's cheek. Softly placing his index finger on jungkook's back and drawing random things on it. Tracing it in the middle from hineck to all the way down his ass.

   Jungkook woke up and giggled "Mmm baby you want more?~" He asked. Jimin shook his head but squeezed jungkook's ass. Jungkook groaned and held Jimin's hand "I just want to touch what's mine. Is there a problem with that" Jimin said we a seductive voice.

  Jungkook chuckled and blushed "You can do that but I'll get turned on again and you'll have to deal with it" he said.

  Jimin breathed out and held jungkook's hand tightly closing his eyes too.

         The next morning jungkook woke up sweating. He had a nightmare but then looked at Jimin beside him and sighed relieved.

   He covered Jimin's naked chest with the blanket and went to shower. He checked his phone after he showered and his eyes widened.

     He quickly started getting dressed as Jimin was in deep sleep. He left a note for Jimin next to the bed so he won't freak out and called his driver to drive him to the police station.

    Jimin woke up in a good mood. He stretched his hands like a cat when it stretches it paws. He looked over and saw a note next to him.

    Baby I'll be back, don't worry and call me if you're worried ♡

   Jimin felt confused on where jungkook left but he also blushed remembering last night.

    "I think I want to do it like everyday" Jimin giggled to himself.

                  •♧• 

     Taehyung's SINGULARITY made me so shook!! I'm so excited for the new COMEBACK.

    And sorry SLOW updates because it's the last month of school and I have finals.