[ 13 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?      

                                •♧•

   Jimin crawled on the bed next to Jungkook. His heart was beating very fast. He knew he liked boys ever since he had sex with a girl. He didn't like a second of it. He just never had the time to do it with a boy since he wasn't intrested in any.

    Jungkook was facing the other side so jimin had junkook's back infront of him. "Wide back.." He mumbled to himself. Jimin wasn't sleepy at all. He was but now he is fully awake.

    Jungkook turned around and now he was facing jimin's face. Jimin had his eyes wide open as he saw Jungkook's face. It was so close to his. Jimin had his hand in between their faces resting. Jungkook put his hand there too so it was on top of jimin's. Jungkook had his eyes closed. Jimin could feel Jungkook's hot breathe against his.

    Jimin smiled softly at the boy. Jungkook had his mouth a little open. Jimin just wanted to protect the boy from the world. Jimin started tracing Jungkook's lips with his index finger. Thinking the boy is fully asleep.

    Jungkook opened his eyes making jimin gulp "I'm sorry! I was just uh.." Jimin rose up. Jungkook raised a brow "Doctor you're the one that keeps saying our relationship should be professional" jungkook rose up too.

   Jimin gulped "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" Jungkook strangled jimin on the bed caging him underneath. "J-Jungkook" he stuttured. Jungkook felt dominance between them.

    Jungkook leaned in as he held jimin's chin up. Jimin already had his eyes closed wanting to get kissed by the boy. "Before I do anything..do you want it? I don't want to-"

   Jimin held jungkook's nape "Just kiss me already" he pulled jungkook as he kissed his lips with lust. Jungkook smiled throughout the kiss. Jimin put his hands around jungkook's neck.

   Jungkook kissed the boy roughly, he bit jimin's bottom lip. Jimin gasped at the pain. Jungkook took the opportunity to slide his tongue in and taste the boy's mouth.

   "Mhmm~" jimin moaned feeling aroused by Jungkook's simple kiss. Jungkook can already feel the bulge inside jimin's pants. He smirked as he pulled out for breathe. He started kissing his neck filling it with wet kisses and hot breathes.

   Jimin moaned as jungkook found his sweet spot and sucked on it "Ah-mm~ jungkook" he panted. Jungkook started getting impatient as he slowly tried to take off jimin's shirt.

    Jimin held his hand quickly and shook his head "J-Jungkook.." He said. Jungkook felt confused "Why babe I'll make you feel good" he kissed jimin's neck making jimin close his eyes.

   "Mmm jungkookie~" jimin moaned. Jimin wasn't ready for something more than kissing.

   Jimin pushed jungkook lightly "I'm not ready" he breathed heavily. Jungkook of course wouldn't do anything jimin isn't comftrable with. "Okay." Jungkook agreed as he gave jimin a last soft kiss on the lips with made jimin blush.

   "What about your..you know" jungkook looked down on jimin's obvious bulge. Jimin covered his face embarrassed "Don't worry about it! I'll deal it with it" he went to the bathroom quickly.

  Jungkook giggled at jimin's cuteness and let the boy go. "Aish he got me turned on and left me" jungkook said to himself. Jimin was in the bathroom breathing heavily. "Fuck I want more" he whined as he touched his member.

   "But for some reason I thought we should take our time.." Jimin started pumping his member quickly. "How can he be so fucking hot shirtless" jimin whined.

    "Ah I wish he'd do this for me" he whined as he felt close to his climax. "J-Jungkook" he whispered as he came. Jimin already felt tired enough. He quickly washed himself and slept in his bed. He saw jungkook was already in deep sleep.

     "How can he be so cute and hot at the same time" jimin whispered as he got close to jungkook's bed. He smiled then went to his own bed for sleep.

    Meanwhile in the middle of the night jungkook felt pain. "Ngh'' he whimpered in pain. He was still sleeping, Jimin couldn't hear anything though.

   Jungkook opened his eyes and smirked. He changed his clothes to a black shirt, black lather jacket and black jeans.

     He left the room quietly as Jimin was sleeping. Not noticing anything. The boy went to a very quiet street. It had a spooky vibe to it. He smirked as he saw the boy he's meeting with.

    "You're here" the boy said.

    "of course I am. Now give me a solution. Get rid of Jungkook" Shinkook spoke.

    The boy smirked "I'll do that but, I want something in return" he demanded.

    Shinkook hissed "No, you'll do it whether you like it or not" he came close to the boy.

     The boy shook his head "If I die you die with me. So cooperate or leave" the boy clenched his teeth.

    Shinkook rolled his eyes "Fine what do you want?" He asked.

                          •♧•

       Don't forget to vote everyone

       Don't forget to vote everyone ❤