[ 11 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?      

                                 •♧•

      Jimin sighed as he took yoonkook back to his apartment. She was complaining saying that she wants to wear a skirt. Jimin couldn't handle it and locked her in the room.

    "How do I make jungkook come back" he held his temples as he heard yoonkook complain and yell telling jimin to get her out of the room.

    "Oppa open up!" Yoonkook yelled. Jimin started getting goosebumps from her calling him oppa. He just wants jungkook back.

   Why was she created? He thought. "Hmm maybe because he needs a girl in his life.." Jimin said that as he started getting sad.

   After a while the banging on the door has stopped. The boy quietly opened the door and peeked his head through. He saw that yoonkook slept on the bed quietly. He stepped in the room as he gently closed the door behind him. He sat on the bed and watched yoonkook sleep.

   "Jungkook what happened? What was so scary that made you have multiple personalities?" He said as he caressed jungkook's hair off his face. He softly looked at boy hoping that when he gets up he's back to normal.

___

   Jungkook woke up and saw jimin's head resting on the edge of the bed while he body was on the floor. He was sleeping. He didn't intend to, he wanted to wait till Jungkook wakes up.

   Jungkook smiled softly as he looked at the boy. He doesn't remember what happened yesterday but he's glad someone is there with him to deal with it.

     He traced his index finger on jimin's face. From the tip of his nose to his lips. He bit his lip as his finger went down to jimin's neck. Slowly going underneath the shirt.

   Creeping under there until suddenly...

   DING..

   The alarm rang making jungkook flinch and remove his index finger quickly. Jimin opened his eyes. He didn't feel anything he was in deep sleep.

   Jungkook quickly turned the alarm off as jimin got up. "Jungkook? Is that you?" He yawned as he got really close to jungkook's face making the younger blush by the sudden action.

   "W-Why are you so close.." He gulped. Jimin giggled "It is you! I can tell from your eyes" he smiled widely and patted jungkook's hair.

   He leaned back and stood up. He stretched his hands and rubbed his eyes feeling sore from sleeping on the ground.

  "What happened?" Jungkook asked as he stood up and saw that he was wearing all pink. "What the.." He said shocked looking at the mirror.

  Jimin chuckled "You have a girl personality! Her name is Yoonkook and she is.... 16" jimin said as he went to his side of the room and closed the curtain to change out of his clothes.

   "Ugh! So what did she try to do? Make bombs? Fight? Commit suicide?" Jungkook asked as he went to jimin's side of the room and opened the curtains unaware jimin is changing.

   Jimin was shirtless. He was only wearing underwear. His eyes widened as Jungkook opened the curtain. Jungkook's face got red as he stared at jimin's body for while.

   He quickly realized after and closed the curtain quickly "S-sorry! I didn't know you were changing" jungkook blushed.

    Jimin smirked "sure you didn't" he scoffed as he put on his clothes quickly. "She didnt do any of those. She just simply wanted love I guess" jimin opened the curtain as he was buttoning up his black shirt.

   Jungkook wet his lips as he stole a glimpse of jimin's chest "Love?" He asked. Jimin nodded "Yea, I guess part of you wants a special someone" jimin grinned.

   Jungkook held jimin's hands and pinned him on to the wall "Doctor, you are getting on my nerves.. I can't have you guessing, if you can't heal me then kill me!" Jungkook glared at jimin intensely.

   Jimin bit his lip as he looked at the younger's deep eyes "I will not give up on you Jungkook! It's only the beginning, but if you keep trying to seduce me like that I may get distracted" he breathed heavily.

   Jungkook looses the grib on jimin's hands "I never tried seducing you" he claimed as he got closer to jimin's lips.

  Jimins eyes were fixed on the younger's lips "then what do you call this?" He whispered.

  Jungkook breathed heavily as he pulled back "A warning.." He claimed and left the room. Jimin rolled his eyes and put his hands in his pockets and left too.

    "Aish annoying brat" jimin mumbled. He left the the house. He wanted to see Taehyung since its been a while.

   Taehyung was waiting in the cafe shop, typing in his computer a story. Jimin got into the cafe shop and saw Taehyung.

   He surprised Taehying because he was too focused on the laptop "BOO" Jimin yelled making Taehyung flinch.

  "Ahh Jimin!" Taehying whined as he quickly closed his laptop. "I went to the hospital you weren't  there..  where were you huh?" Taehyung frowned.

  Jimin gulped "OKAY look I'll tell you but you have to keep it a secret!" He whispered as he got closer and told Taehyung about Jungkook's disorder.

   Taehyung bit his lip as he heard about it. "Wow.. interesting" he smirked. "You better not tell anyone!" Jimin threatened.

   Taehyung nodded "Of course.. you have my word" he grinned.

                             •♧•

     Okay so I unpublished this because I didn't think people liked the story but someone told me to write it again since they liked it sooo I'm back!

     Please vote it helps