[ 24 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

      "I want you to pleasure me jungkook" Jimin said not caring about anything else. Jungkook heard these words and leaned in smashing his lips into the older. His hands slid into Jimin's pants from behind. Touching his warm skin and grabbing softly with his finger on Jimin's ass.

   Jimin gasped in the kiss from the touch. Jungkook started kissing Jimin's neck while his hands were rested on jimins ass.

  Jimin slid his hand in jungkook's shirt, touching his abs and sliding up to pinch his nipples. Jungkook groaned near Jimin's ear as he was kissing his neck. Giving him hickeys all over his neck.

  "Babe move your hand" jungkook said wanting to take off Jimin's shirt. Jimin slid out his hand from jungkook's shirt to take off his shirt. Jungkook aggressively took off Jimin's shirt and started kissing his collar bone. Jimin shook his head and leaned back "Wait, you're shirt too" he demanded.

    Jungkook smirked and took off his shirt and resumed kissing and sucking hickeys. Jimin's hands were on jungkook's shoulders gribbing hard on them. Jungkook knew he found his sweet spot and sucked more on it causing Jimin to grib harder and moaned "Ahh~" he got embarrassed from the moan and started blushing.

  Jungkook leaned back and took a look at Jimin "Moan more, don't be embarrassed I love it" jungkook assured Jimin. Jimin nodded shyly and pushed jungkook back. Jungkook's head had contact with the pillow. He raised his eye brow "Why?' He asked.

  Jimin didn't reply, instead he started licking the younger's nipples. "Ahh-mm~" jungkook moaned. Jimin felt satisfied with the sounds. While he sucked on his nipples he slid his hand in jungkook's pants. He cupped his hard big member making jungkook immiadetaly whimper.

   Jimin smirked and pulled down jungkook's  pants and underwear. Jungkook's member sprung up infront of Jimin. Jimin licked a long stride on his length. Jungkook's eyes closed for a second but opened up to enjoy the view. He rose up on his elbows to have a better look on Jimin and to watch him.

   Jimin circulated his tongue on the tip on jungkook's long throbbing length. He groaned again infront of the older boy. Jimin smirked "You're so sexy" Jimin said as he took jungkook's member in his mouth. He couldn't take it all since it was too big. But it made jungkook close his eyes and enjoy being pleasured like this.

   Jimin bobbed his head and hummed while he took in jungkook's member making jungkook immiadetaly have a reaction. "Ahh~ fuck Jimin I won't last if you keep doing that" jungkook said.

    Jimin didn't care and he kept teasing jungkook with his tongue. Jungkook's elbows started shaking as he couldn't take it anymore and fell back on the pillow.

   Jungkook held Jimin's hair, his eyes were shut closed. Jungkook started pushing his hips upwards so Jimin can mouth fuck him. He started thrusting faster into his mouth while he held his hair.

   "Ah~" jungkook groaned as he knew his climax was reaching. Jimin kept bobbing his head and playing with his tongue on it making jungkook loosen the grib on jimin's hair because of the pleasure.

   "AH Jimin~" he moaned as he released all his cum in jimin's mouth. Jimin took it all in as he licked all the cum that dripped on jungkook's thigh.

   "Come here~" jungkook seductively said as he pulled the older into a kiss. His hands were too busy unbuckling Jimin's pants trying to strip him. He kicked of his own pants that were stuck in his feet. Jimin stood up and took off his pant and underwear. Rushingly Jungkook opened the drawer next to his bed to take out lube.

   He finally found it as he kept searching the drawer. "How do you want It?" Jungkook asked. Jimin pulled jungkook on the bed and sat on his lap "I want to ride you" he bit his lip. Jimin's arms were hanging on jungkook's  neck.

  Jungkook smirked and leaned in to bite jimins bottom lip. Jimin held jungkook tightly and jungkook knew he bit too hard so he licked it and softly kissed it after.

   While kissing him he put some lube on his fingers and slowly entered a finger while Jimin was on his lap. It was hard but Jimin wanted to sit like this.

   The finger didn't have much effect on Jimin so he added two making Jimin pull out from the kiss to moan. "J-Jungkook ah~" he moaned near jungkook's ear.

   "Moan my name again and again~" jungkook said to the boy while he kept pulling out and inserting roughly in Jimin.

  "Jungkook I want you~" Jimin managed to say. Jungkook grinned and took out his fingers.

   "Baby boy I'll make you feel great" he whispered into his ear sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

    "Hurry up then!~" Jimin whined to jungkook.

    Jungkook's fingers were covered in pre-cum from Jimin "lick it" jungkook told Jimin as he pinched Jimin's ass with his other hand making Jimin gasp opening his mouth.

  Jungkook entered his fingers in and of course Jimin licked jungkook's fingers tasting his own cum.

   Jungkook was turned on by Jimin's hot gaze and his tongue. Oh, his tongue did wonders to jungkook.

             •♧• 

    Why do I keep writing smut in school xD and I'm sorry I suck at writing smut.

    Don't forget to vote ♡♡