[ 3 ]

I asked for you to kill me, but why are you healing me instead?

                                  •♧•

      Jungkook arrived at his luxurious apartment in Seoul. He got in with his manager Namjoon.

    "I've arranged for simple furniture and household goods. Just let me know of anything else you may need. I'll get everything for you." Namjoon said as jungkook sighed and threw himself on the leather brown couch.

     "What are your plans from now on?" Namjoon asked as jungkook massaged his temple.

    "What should I do.." He whispered. Namjoon smiled "No matter what you decide I'll help you." He fixed his glasses.

    "Sikook has made things too big for me to return to the U.S." jungkook sighed as he threw his head back.

    Jungkook ran his hand through his hair "Will I be able to hide the truth?" He mumbled.

    "I'll find a way" Namjoon replied to the worried boy.

      Ring ring..

   Jungkook's phone rang. He saw who's calling and scoffed. He showed the phone to his manager.

   Jung Hoseok.

   He sighed as he answered. "Yes Hoseok?"

   "You don't even call me after coming back to korea.. wow I feel hurt." Hoseok said.

    Jungkook chuckled "Hah sorry.. I've been busy" he faked an excuse.

   "Hmmm you don't have plans right.." Hoseok smirked.

   "No I don't-"

  "I'll text you the address.." Hoseok hung up as he bit his lip.

   Jungkook sighed and looked at his manager. "Please look for my doctor... Doctor Kim Seokjin, I need him" he said as namjoon nodded.

   Meanwhile in the hospital Seokjin was walking as jimin was behind him walking with him. "Dr. Jimin speak" he said as jimin nodded.

   "Min Yuna, 26 year old female. She suffers from grandiose delusions and bipolar disorder. She came in 5 weeks ago. Currently receiving drug and group therapy." Jimin spoke as they headed to her room.

   "Okay let's meet her" Seokjin said as they nurses opened the door.

   However the bed was empty. She wasn't there. There was a pink note there. It said "This place doesn't suit me, with heart pounding music and sparkling lights. I'm leaving for the club paradise where I can dance. Please don't look for me" jimin sighed as he bit his lip.

    Seokjin hissed as he left the room dissapointed. Jimin sighed because it was his patient. He had to take care of her. He had to find her.

    Jungkook arrived at where he'll meet Hoseok. It was 'Club Paradise.' He got out of the car as he dressed up in a suit. The manager got out quickly "Remember! Don't drink at all" jungkook nodded as he left.

    An employee escorted jungkook to a room. He got in and there was a lot of people clapping. He fake smiled and saw Hoseok.

    "You still got a model-student look on you" Hoseok said as he shook his hand. Jungkook just smiled.

   After that all the people left to go drink and dance while jungkook and Hoseok sat. Hoseok poured a drink for jungkook and put it infront of him. Jungkook pushed the drink as he opened a bottle water and drank from it.